Search found 4120 matches

by gallagher
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:09 am
Forum: Season 2018
Topic: Realistic team list round 1 2018
Replies: 826
Views: 40063

Re: Realistic team list round 1 2018

Assuming Suli and Liddle are out: 1. Lolohea 2. Nofoaluma 3. Marsters 4. Milne 5. Fonua 6. Reynolds 7. Brooks 8. Packer 9. Taylor 10. Twal 11. McQueen 12. Aloiai 13. Eisenhuth 14. Matulino 15. Sue 16. McIlwrick 17. Lawrence Good side. With Matulini coming off the bench, would he be expected to play...
by gallagher
Thu 11 Jan, 2018 8:35 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Pre Season Casualty Report
Replies: 63
Views: 3570

Re: Pre Season Casualty Report

18thman wrote:
Thu 11 Jan, 2018 8:29 pm
You DO all know this report is a month old.......
Got an update?
by gallagher
Thu 11 Jan, 2018 12:00 am
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Pre Season Casualty Report
Replies: 63
Views: 3570

Re: Pre Season Casualty Report

Indefinite isn't a good word.
by gallagher
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 10:40 pm
Forum: Season 2018
Topic: The Contenders: Second Row
Replies: 20
Views: 863

Re: The Contenders: Second Row

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 8:38 pm
11. McQueen
12. ET
13. Hooth
That seems the obvious choice for me. Who gets on the bench will be the contentious decision.
by gallagher
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 3:14 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!
Replies: 65
Views: 3434

Re: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!

Telltails wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 3:00 pm
Reynolds, Brooks, and Marshall all instinctive type players - still think we may have a little
ad lib left in us yet.
I think you can add Lolohea to that list. He looked our most dangerous player late last year, I'm excited to see him with a bit more room out the back.
by gallagher
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 2:14 pm
Forum: Season 2018
Topic: Realistic team list round 1 2018
Replies: 826
Views: 40063

Re: Realistic team list round 1 2018

I'd start with Twal and have Packer off the bench. I think Packer can have real impact coming on fresh leaving the toiling start of the game to Twal.
by gallagher
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 2:08 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!
Replies: 65
Views: 3434

Re: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!

magpiecol wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 11:39 am
I think that he was referring to Packer, Matalino and Taylor who all played together and won premierships in New Zealand as juniors.
You could be right Col. Those three will need to be leading the way for us to have a good year.
by gallagher
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 10:16 am
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!
Replies: 65
Views: 3434

Re: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!

How long till someone tags it Clearyball? Next year will be that up the middle, kick long, mistake free footy. It's what we have to do but some fans won't like it if we arnt winning much. I think the difference is we have the personnel more suited to play that type of footy But you are correct if t...
by gallagher
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 12:48 am
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!
Replies: 65
Views: 3434

Re: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!

How long till someone tags it Clearyball? Next year will be that up the middle, kick long, mistake free footy. It's what we have to do but some fans won't like it if we arnt winning much. I think the difference is we have the personnel more suited to play that type of footy But you are correct if t...
by gallagher
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 11:42 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!
Replies: 65
Views: 3434

Re: Cleary's - "back to the future" prediction ?!

How long till someone tags it Clearyball? Next year will be that up the middle, kick long, mistake free footy. It's what we have to do but some fans won't like it if we arnt winning much.
by gallagher
Sun 07 Jan, 2018 8:35 pm
Forum: Balmain & Western Suburbs
Topic: Oldies But Goodies
Replies: 25
Views: 958

Re: Oldies But Goodies

Here's some more to check out: This 1st video clip is NOT intended to start WW3, it relates to the decision to merge club and for me, it is special to me in that my eldest son Peter speaks at 3.14: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6MdaeHC5c&t=201s And then another for the Balmain team: https://www...
by gallagher
Fri 05 Jan, 2018 3:38 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Questions for Pascoe
Replies: 91
Views: 5254

Re: Questions for Pascoe

I don't think it's transparency at all it just seems like PR to me. Its got a govt dept feel about it.
by gallagher
Fri 05 Jan, 2018 2:18 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Questions for Pascoe
Replies: 91
Views: 5254

Re: Questions for Pascoe

I dont know how people can describe honesty and frankness when he clearly avoided a question....I cbf watching more after that disappointing and annoying He’s not going to tell us everything Ink. I think the fact that he takes the times and effort to give us information via his updates and the Q an...
by gallagher
Fri 05 Jan, 2018 11:52 am
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Questions for Pascoe
Replies: 91
Views: 5254

Re: Questions for Pascoe

I dont know how people can describe honesty and frankness when he clearly avoided a question....I cbf watching more after that disappointing and annoying He’s not going to tell us everything Ink. I think the fact that he takes the times and effort to give us information via his updates and the Q an...
by gallagher
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 10:17 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Questions for Pascoe
Replies: 91
Views: 5254

Re: Questions for Pascoe

You can call 2 grounds that we’re taking games to to expand the clubs brand home grounds if it helps your argument, but they are not home grounds. What argument? He promised one and we're at 5 or 3. Where are we heading? If we go with 1 home ground? where would it be? You would divide the club alon...
by gallagher
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 9:28 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Questions for Pascoe
Replies: 91
Views: 5254

Re: Questions for Pascoe

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 9:22 pm
You can call 2 grounds that we’re taking games to to expand the clubs brand home grounds if it helps your argument, but they are not home grounds.
What argument?
He promised one and we're at 5 or 3. Where are we heading?
by gallagher
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 9:15 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Questions for Pascoe
Replies: 91
Views: 5254

Re: Questions for Pascoe

There seems to be a bit of hate for Pascoe on the forum. Since he came on as CEO things have definitely improved. I find his honesty and frankness in the Q and A’s quite refreshing. He responds to emails from fans. He actually agreed to meet with me and my kids when I told him my kids were over it ...
by gallagher
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 5:32 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Questions for Pascoe
Replies: 91
Views: 5254

Re: Questions for Pascoe

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 04 Jan, 2018 4:46 pm
So he's not telling us how long they plan on going there

Nice
They can't tell us that but we know he likes the travelling wilburys. That's important.

They should just cut it back to the the coach's Q&A.

Go to advanced search