Search found 3216 matches

by Russell
Sat 18 Nov, 2017 9:28 am
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Lovett finds a new home
Replies: 23
Views: 1205

Re: Lovett finds a new home

Had forgotten about him already - why did you remind me cotob.

"Fast, good at centre, strong carries ....."

What is that Beaumont guy on - same as Lovett I assume.
by Russell
Fri 17 Nov, 2017 7:48 pm
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Moses Suli
Replies: 35
Views: 3024

Re: Moses Suli

Harvey wrote:
Fri 17 Nov, 2017 4:46 pm
Can he play dummy half?
He's so young - he hasn't even spat the dummy yet!!!! Lol
by Russell
Fri 17 Nov, 2017 9:11 am
Forum: Wests Tigers
Topic: Moses Suli
Replies: 35
Views: 3024

Re: Moses Suli

189cm/106kg What? Didn't know he was that big. Expect him to be a little bigger next season. Kid only turned 18 this year so he's still got some growing to do. Wow okay, I thought he was nineteen. Maybe he is, but at 18-19, he's still got growing to do, not so much in height, but you can be sure he...
by Russell
Fri 17 Nov, 2017 9:05 am
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Donald Trump wrote:
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 8:06 pm
Russell wrote:
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 7:32 pm
Donald Trump wrote:
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 7:10 pm
Fans of Naiqama aren’t true Tigers supporters
And you are??????

I have 67 years of blood, sweat and tears to prove I am.

If you want blood I have shed it..... can you say the same. Scheeesh!!!!
I’m 68
Age 68 or have followed for 68?
by Russell
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 7:32 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Donald Trump wrote:
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 7:10 pm
Fans of Naiqama aren’t true Tigers supporters
And you are??????

I have 67 years of blood, sweat and tears to prove I am.

If you want blood I have shed it..... can you say the same. Scheeesh!!!!
by Russell
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 5:51 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

The only reason Kevie boy is still at the club is he could not get a better offer.. the club has been shopping him around for ages ,this puts in perspective where he rates in the pecking order. His contract was up - why did they need to shop him. "We are not renewing your contract" is all the Tiger...
by Russell
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 1:37 pm
Forum: Season 2018
Topic: Realistic team list round 1 2018
Replies: 675
Views: 31200

Re: Realistic team list round 1 2018

Last one before 2018........................unless we sign more players. 1. Tuimoala Lolohea 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Moses Suli 5. Taane Milne 6. Josh Reynolds(c) 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris McQueen 12. Elijah Taylor(c) 13. Matt Eisenhu...
by Russell
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 1:31 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Donald Trump wrote:
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 9:26 am
The fact Naiqama was being shipped to ESL shows where he is in the pecking order.
But he wasn't - he was re-signed.

I know you are of a different opinion - however of the two I would rather have Kev.
by Russell
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 9:22 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Same sex marriage debate...
Replies: 962
Views: 13468

Re: Same sex marriage debate...

I maybe naive, but I really do not think being in a Labor or Liberal electorate determined whether the individual voted yes/no. I think it was more what age you are, your culture, your religion, your own sexual preference etc. that determined how you voted. It will now be interesting to see what res...
by Russell
Thu 16 Nov, 2017 8:34 am
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Good team. Suli and Fonua can swap. Captain? Taylor or Reynolds for mine. :righton: I don't know what Fonua has done to warrant a start or for that matter what Kev has done wrong. Fonua to ISP and perhaps he will surprise. Suli to centre. I agree, my argument is Kevvy hasnt done anything wrong to b...
by Russell
Wed 15 Nov, 2017 7:10 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Tigersmurf wrote:
Wed 15 Nov, 2017 6:43 pm
Like Dylan Smith?
Sorry - Can't play first grade.
by Russell
Wed 15 Nov, 2017 1:49 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

Liddle has to be the nine in my opinion - what you do with MM - ? - as long as he is not on the bench.

It would be a wasted spot, that the utility should have.

That utility is Benji imho.
by Russell
Wed 15 Nov, 2017 9:37 am
Forum: Season 2018
Topic: How do we fit em all in
Replies: 29
Views: 743

Re: How do we fit em all in

1. RTS 2. Nofaluma 3. Milne 4. Suli 5. Holmes 6. Reynolds 7. Brooks 14. Lolahea/ Marshall Don't know how the Warriors and Sharks would feel about that. The other problem is of course, how much they would charge for a loan and if the NRL would allow players signed to other clubs, to play for us. May...
by Russell
Tue 14 Nov, 2017 5:27 pm
Forum: Super League & International Rugby League
Topic: MOSES,CLEARY & FARAH - join forces for Lebanon
Replies: 54
Views: 2607

Re: MOSES,CLEARY & FARAH - join forces for Lebanon

Even Gallagher gave Farah 3 and Moses 2 for last game. What! Out of a hundred - that's a bit mean. I'd have given them at least 5 each for turning up. Well Russell, that try by Mitch against the French was written up as THE TRY THAT STOPPED THE NATION . Put that on your pizza! Might have stopped th...
by Russell
Mon 13 Nov, 2017 7:50 pm
Forum: Super League & International Rugby League
Topic: MOSES,CLEARY & FARAH - join forces for Lebanon
Replies: 54
Views: 2607

Re: MOSES,CLEARY & FARAH - join forces for Lebanon

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 13 Nov, 2017 6:50 pm
Even Gallagher gave Farah 3 and Moses 2 for last game.
What! Out of a hundred - that's a bit mean.

I'd have given them at least 5 each for turning up.
by Russell
Mon 13 Nov, 2017 7:34 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 13 Nov, 2017 7:12 pm
I've been burnt more than once believing BMM had finally met his potential.
Absolutely - Made some good runs etc. etc.

However still some stupid mistakes and giving away penalties as usual.

I'm quite happy to see him play for someone else and take the consequences.
by Russell
Mon 13 Nov, 2017 8:23 am
Forum: Super League & International Rugby League
Topic: MOSES,CLEARY & FARAH - join forces for Lebanon
Replies: 54
Views: 2607

Re: MOSES,CLEARY & FARAH - join forces for Lebanon

Why is Fittler the coach of Lebanon instead of Cleary? Little Mitch the ringworm may have threatened to boycott the World Cup if big bad mean Ivan was the coach perhaps? I'm pretty sure IC gave up the Lebanese gig when he got the tiger's gig Pretty sure that was the reason. Also if Ivan's brother w...
by Russell
Sun 12 Nov, 2017 3:36 pm
Forum: Player Contract Rumours & Discussion
Topic: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..
Replies: 8349
Views: 562088

Re: Signing Suggestions & Rumours THREAD..

teddy23 - I agree with your points. I reckon Mansour is great but do we need him ? I think our squad is good and we need to target players for the spine and possibly gun forwards. In some ways it's a good idea to sign players up now for short term contracts because we may perform next year. Our spi...

Go to advanced search