Fantasy leagues captain and Vice captain

swag_tiger

The players that i have to choose from are Shaun Johnson,Andrew Fifita,Sam Burgess,Semi Radradra and James Tedesco.
Who would you pick as captain and vice captain if you were in my situation?

I would go with Burgess and Fifita, but it depends on your tactics. Generally the gun forwards will get consistent high scores week in week out. Yourother option is to take a back that could score high depending on the performance of his team as vice-captain with the consistent player as captain. If the VC has a blinder, you drop the captain & name someone that wont play as your captain. Your VC scores double points the guy that doesn't play is replaced by your lowest scoring guy not in your 17.

@Harvey said:
I would go with Burgess and Fifita, but it depends on your tactics. Generally the gun forwards will get consistent high scores week in week out. Yourother option is to take a back that could score high depending on the performance of his team as vice-captain with the consistent player as captain. If the VC has a blinder, you drop the captain & name someone that wont play as your captain. Your VC scores double points the guy that doesn't play is replaced by your lowest scoring guy not in your 17.

Can't do that in NRL Fantasy…once the first game goes into lockdown the (C) and (VC) are locked as well...only way the VC score doubles is if the (C) doesn't play...

One tip swag once you decide stick don't go chasing points..I'd go Burgess (C) Fifita (VC)...

I want to choose shaun Johnson and Andrew Fifita because i want to have my half and one forward to get double points what do you Guys think of this?

@Geo. said:
@Harvey said:

Can't do that in NRL Fantasy…once the first game goes into lockdown the (C) and (VC) are locked as well...only way the VC score doubles is if the (C) doesn't play...

One tip swag once you decide stick don't go chasing points..I'd go Burgess (C) Fifita (VC)...

Fair enough. I was talking about supercoach rules. Wrong comp

@swag tiger said:
I want to choose shaun Johnson and Andrew Fifita because i want to have my half and one forward to get double points what do you Guys think of this?

Only the captain gets double.
Not the VC

@happy tiger said:
Definitely Johnson after the Farah news and if you had RTS I'd recommend him as well

What has Farah got to do with it?

@Sabre said:
@swag tiger said:

Not the VC

@happy tiger said:
Definitely Johnson after the Farah news and if you had RTS I'd recommend him as well

I reckon the Warriors will be the flat track bullies of the NRL in 2016 and with Farah missing along with Brooks can see the Warriors putting a score on us

@happy tiger said:
@Sabre said:
@swag tiger said:

Not the VC

@happy tiger said:

I reckon the Warriors will be the flat track bullies of the NRL in 2016 and with Farah missing along with Brooks can see the Warriors putting a score on us

Oh, you're just talking about for Week 1, fair enough.
I've gone with Mannering as captain for now. He's one of those guys who's suited to Fantasy. Rakes in the points.

Back