LIVE GAME Rd 10 live games discussion *spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Harry Grant being sin binned for that contact is the most ridiculous call I have ever seen.

I don't understand this new rule, my god - if you must penalise it, penalise it, but to sin bin players for it is moronic.

For mine - those are absolutely not foul play.
Slater would have loved this current rule, he was an expert at getting his legs into places that caused problems for the opposition.

Can see players in future making overly exaggerated kicking actions to try and make contact with opposition players just like some of the exaggerated jumps when catching the ball to try and make contact with opponents while still in the air to try and get penalties.

Everyone jumps up in the air to catch a ball now when it is not even necessary in the hope that their opponents mistime contact.

Ipaps gets 2 weeks for trip or attempted trip guess what
A few mins ago Angus Crichton just did a worse trip on DWS !
What's the bet the MRC take a different view as. one is a Tiger and the other a glamour player with a glamour club . We are the pariah so their blatant hypocrisy to be soon on view
Angus not put on report even though the contact on Dallins ankle much more severe

The NRL has turned players into actors
If you are brought down from behind clutch an ankle and writh in pain and soon you have one of them in the bin
If you get kick away and someone makes the faintest of light contacts do the same and the benefits might win you the game
The Harry Grant sin bin was one of the worst decisions I've seen on the football field
Atkins and Gee you are a disgrace and the game is becoming farcical.

Ipaps gets 2 weeks for trip or attempted trip guess what
A few mins ago Angus Crichton just did a worse trip on DWS !
What's the bet the MRC take a different view as. one is a Tiger and the other a glamour player with a glamour club . We are the pariah so their blatant hypocrisy to be soon on view
Angus not put on report even though the contact on Dallins ankle much more severe
Pretty sure he was put on report. It should be a grade 2 going off IPaps

The NRL has turned players into actors
If you are brought down from behind clutch an ankle and writh in pain and soon you have one of them in the bin
If you get kick away and someone makes the faintest of light contacts do the same and the benefits might win you the game
The Harry Grant sin bin was one of the worst decisions I've seen on the football field
Atkins and Gee you are a disgrace and the game is becoming farcical.
Has become Farcical

Watching the speed of the forwards in most of the opposition just highlights how handicapped we are with Klemmer and Twal basically wasting 30% of our tackles . Unless the kick is perfect we are 50% behind the eight ball.

Slater would have loved this current rule, he was an expert at getting his legs into places that caused problems for the opposition.

Can see players in future making overly exaggerated kicking actions to try and make contact with opposition players just like some of the exaggerated jumps when catching the ball to try and make contact with opponents while still in the air to try and get penalties.

Everyone jumps up in the air to catch a ball now when it is not even necessary in the hope that their opponents mistime contact.

Their Heads and lower backs?

Did not watch the Chooks game, mainly because I hate them, but was wondering how did Badger go with the whistle

Geeze the Bunnies have let in 320 points in 9 games.
That’s remarkable.
This same time in 23 they had 150 against and that was for 10 games.

No team with Brooksey in it is ever safe
And little Brooksy scooped up I'm not sure if it was a Dolphin's loose ball or he intercepted the ball, on the Manly 10mtr line,
And he was into the clear and off on his own but 3 or 4 Dolphin players caught him around the Dolphins 40, he looked like Nufo did at the end, lost his speed.

Back