LIVE GAME Round 9 General discussions *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Should've been sent off, there was enough force there to break his leg
Really? I think they’re a soft penalty, and shouldn’t be a sin bin offence. There are much more dangerous plays in the game than that.

Really? I think they’re a soft penalty, and shouldn’t be a sin bin offence. There are much more dangerous plays in the game than that.
True but you know why the rule is there, the commentators mentioned that there was a player who broke their leg being tackled like that, there was force there looking at the replay and that's the only reason why I said it should've been a send off 🤷‍

True but you know why the rule is there, the commentators mentioned that there was a player who broke their leg being tackled like that, there was force there looking at the replay and that's the only reason why I said it should've been a send off 🤷‍
Yeah I was surprised to hear that. I guess it doesn’t look so forceful at first glance, but maybe it actually is. Everyone seems to blow up over those on field, so there must be something in it.

Yeah I was surprised to hear that. I guess it doesn’t look so forceful at first glance, but maybe it actually is. Everyone seems to blow up over those on field, so there must be something in it.
When you’re defenceless standing on one leg it doesn’t take that much force to do irreparable damage to a knee or leg. It looks a bit soft but I agree they need to protect kickers.

Really wish Sunia was built like Ravalawa
How much do the Dragons love Ravalawa?I wouldn’t be against an approach to add to our Fijian connection. He’s got errors in him but also can be a weapon.

Turuva was great, but what is Luai doing ?
He doesn’t want to kick the ball and barely wants to touch the ball, far from a 1.2 million dollar player at the moment.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back