Jayden "Bud" Sullivan #278

I don't know what Scotty Prince is up to these days but it wouldn't hurt to bring him in once a month or how ever frequent it needs to be to mentor Sullivan.
Benji can guide him no doubts about that but get him some individualized assistance from another indigenous halfback, that knows the club would be valuable imo.
I havent seen a hell of a lot of Sullivan but he could turn into a Scotty Prince for us, there's a few similarities there that could be nurtured.

Coaching women Broncos last I heard

I don’t think you can. Unless it is an upgrade being signed and registered that year or a new contract.
I could be wrong though but I don’t think the Cap is THAT flexible.
Yep
You can front load a contract, but if a player is in the middle of an existing contract you'd have to effectively terminate the existing contract and draft up a brand new one and get it ratified.
Much easier to upgrade/sign a player and draft the new contract to have the cash front loaded.

I reckon that Samuela will play first grade rounf 1, but Latu will do his time and be taught the Jedi art of being a dominant and controlling number 7.
Who will teach him?

I don't know what Scotty Prince is up to these days but it wouldn't hurt to bring him in once a month or how ever frequent it needs to be to mentor Sullivan.
Benji can guide him no doubts about that but get him some individualized assistance from another indigenous halfback, that knows the club would be valuable imo.
I havent seen a hell of a lot of Sullivan but he could turn into a Scotty Prince for us, there's a few similarities there that could be nurtured.
Prince wanted to and was very open about coming back to the Tigers and was snubbed by the club. With the IQ in the back office im guessing they thought they didnt need Prince with a gun like Brooks at the club. Derp.

Is this done , passed medical ?

he never showed up to Concord, so the Doctor had to do the medical via Microsoft Teams..although they had to take his word on his recovery from a lot of his past injuries… but like Chris McQueen I’m sure he will get the thumbs up 👍

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
he never showed up to Concord, so the Doctor had to do the medical via Microsoft Teams..although they had to take his word on his recovery from a lot of his past injuries… but like Chris McQueen I’m sure he will get the thumbs up 👍
Given Chris Mcqueen was injured a month after he signed with us then I'm not sure any medical would pick that up - perhaps a crystal ball

I know it is old news but this gets brought up a bit on here - according to this article the Chris McQueen neck injury was before he signed with us - the surgery was after he signed with us

“I actually got recommended from our medical staff at the Titans and from one of the surgeons to have the surgery before last season even started, but I tried to get through the season and it got to a point where I couldn’t put it off any longer.

Fair enough, but it is contrary to what I was always led to believe.

I can be as critical as anyone of this club but always defended them on the McQueen signing believing that his neck injury did occur at the Gold Coast after we had signed him.

If that article is correct then I would have to say that this is just one more thing that I have to be critical of the club about.

In the past I have jokingly said that all you need is a pulse to pass a Wests Tigers medical, but maybe there is a certain amount of truth to it after all.

Fair enough, but it is contrary to what I was always led to believe.

I can be as critical as anyone of this club but always defended them on the McQueen signing believing that his neck injury did occur at the Gold Coast after we had signed him.

If that article is correct then I would have to say that this is just one more thing that I have to be critical of the club about.

In the past I have jokingly said that all you need is a pulse to pass a Wests Tigers medical, but maybe there is a certain amount of truth to it after all.

Not speaking about you in particular… but there seems to be more than a few people that want to look to excuse dumb decisions made by the club..

We can die on the hill of McQueen one way or the other .. was he signed before or after his neck injury? Who the f knows … but it certainly turned out to be a poor signing

What about Matulino, Josh Reynolds, Packer and a dozen others?

These aren’t even up to debate…

I don’t get why there is a percentage of fans that want to excuse and try to justify some of these decisions

Black and white … since their existence 24 years ago they have made three finals … and even those three years they were amongst the also rans two thirds into the season and made a charge home to the playoffs..

Like I said in another post .. whenever you think they are at rock bottom .. they go and do something stupid… like picking Kepaoa in the centres … again … there is never an end to our misery

Members online

Back