CEO - Shane Richardson

You can bet your bottom dollar that Lee will not be major sponsor in the future!!!
The undertone of cut price sponsorships and doing sweetheart deals was fairly evident in that piece too.
I’ve got no idea if $1M is market rate for a major sponsor or not but would be interested to know if Brydens got a discount of sorts given the conflict of interest concerns many had whilst Lee was Chairman.

He doesn’t leak.. he just rings up the Fin Review and goes on the record …

Not a lot seems to be happening
AFR don't regularly cover rugby league - this is a one-off article.

Compare that to Lee and Justin who would bribe journos with regular lavish long lunches on the corporate card to try to control the media narrative - while the club was losing millions each year...

I haven't been a paid member for quite a few years now, mostly because of the rabble than ran the club over the recent history. I will not recommit until they lock Richo in because if they don't it will be just back to more of the same shitshow.
The recent transparency has been refreshing but thats down to one thing, this is a sink or swim moment for us and its there we just have to take it.

It's disgraceful that the former CEO just lied through his teeth about profits, memberships and corporate support. And the board just sat in the wings watching it unfold. None of them gave a crap about the club or the fans.
I feel bad for the ones who believed him, thinking we were on the right track.
Good on the podcast guys for finally saying enough is enough. It was plain for all to see we were all being treated as fools and it took way too long but glad they had the stones to take action in the end.

How the corporates of the former regime. Pasco, Lee or board members havnt committed crimes like falsifying records etc is beyond me. Surely there would be laws against those types of things. I'm no legal expert by any means but I'd hate to imagine what the police or a forensic auditor would find if they really took a good look at things. It's mind blowing that it happened but also it was happening for so long.
Some of the recruitment they oversaw was outright criminal.

Good on the podcast guys for finally saying enough is enough. It was plain for all to see we were all being treated as fools and it took way too long but glad they had the stones to take action in the end.
Lets see where it goes.... but like GNR said earlier, we played 2 good rounds then went to shite..... no hat rick in our forte yet...

It's disgraceful that the former CEO just lied through his teeth about profits, memberships and corporate support. And the board just sat in the wings watching it unfold. None of them gave a crap about the club or the fans.
I feel bad for the ones who believed him, thinking we were on the right track.
I like the bit about Pascoe had already drafted his resignation long before. Only problem is he never submitted it, until a review found out just how bad he was.

Back