CEO - Shane Richardson

Yeah I’ve seen some of those videos before. If you watch their training session they were running shapes way sharper than what we’re doing back then as young kids. Reece was a standout then and has only gotten better. How lucky are the Broncs!
He's a genuine superstar.
Like prime Barba, Hayne, level of superstar.

I think once Teddy steps aside, you've got the Aus (and QLD) #1 for the next decade.

He's the player everyone wants to watch and will only get better. Slater was my #1 fullback but Reece is going to overtake him, I think.

I think once Teddy steps aside, you've got the Aus (and QLD) #1 for the next decade.

He's the player everyone wants to watch and will only get better. Slater was my #1 fullback but Reece is going to overtake him, I think.

Reckon he's got something more than both of those fellas, I've never seen the speed of play increase like it does when Walsh touches the ball.... He's fun to watch.
I'd still take Ponga over him though, Just an all round better athlete.

Reckon he's got something more than both of those fellas, I've never seen the speed of play increase like it does when Walsh touches the ball.... He's fun to watch.
I'd still take Ponga over him though, Just an all round better athlete.
Ponga showing some signs of wear.

Walsh is definitely the best player to come through in a long time. Unreal watching him play.

Haven’t heard that … but can’t say I know

Wonder how the process is going to decide on them ?

tick tock …
I think HBG and Magpies would want a right of veto or possibly providing the list of suitable candidates? If they are wheeling candidates in and O’Farrell is interviewing, that could be slowing down the process?
Hard to know what goes on, who’s responsible for what?

I think HBG and Magpies would want a right of veto or possibly providing the list of suitable candidates? If they are wheeling candidates in and O’Farrell is interviewing, that could be slowing down the process?
While both Barry and Richo should be identifying prospective independent candidates to recommend to HBG - the problem we have had in the past is the best qualified candidates wanted nothing to do with the previous dumpster-fire!

That is how we ended up with Lee as the Chairman - the "Steven Bradbury" effect...

Attracting the right and most qualified people - and selling the changes in corporate governance to those candidates is critical - but not easy given the club's history and structure!

Imagine if Keebra Park was still aligned with us and we got Reece Walsh!!
Then he would have left to return to QLD like he left the Warriors leaving us to watch him tear teams apart like Tedesco.

I’m happy we got Bula.

What are the chances the next best ever has the reigning best ever as a mentor…

Then he would have left to return to QLD like he left the Warriors leaving us to watch him tear teams apart like Tedesco.

I’m happy we got Bula.
You might be right.
He was a Broncos junior though and always had that connection to the club. Wonder if Benji would have stayed if he came through a Bronco?

The only thing Lee is a super-fan of is himself!

If you still respect Lee after his unedifying dummy spit following the review - and the revelations that have come to light of intentional misrepresentation of the club's finances - then that is your cross to bear.

And Brydens marketing dollars are NOT his personal money being "donated" as is the common misconception.
Mate,

I'm firmly of the opinion that Chairman Lee would have been lied to like the rest of us.

Either way we are all better off without the former regime

Hey … possibly … who knows ?

Do we have plenty of time to sort through things ,, or do they need to have some urgency?

Mate,

I'm firmly of the opinion that Chairman Lee would have been lied to like the rest of us.

Either way we are all better off without the former regime
By Pascoe - who was of his own volition misrepresenting finances and membership numbers to the Board?

Then Pascoe should be facing further action...

I find that hard to believe - and even if that was the case - the Board sees the annual financial statements and needs to sign off on them so there is no way Lee was completely in the dark.

It also represents a failure of fiduciary duty in his role as Chairman - or just basic unfitness for the role...

If Lee wants to attend games in the cheap seats with the rest of the fans - I am not opposed to that.

But I doubt he has or will attend another Tigers game since he was deposed - and pretty sure he will cut all ties at the end of the year.

Hope you have enjoyed ANZAC Day which is always particularly poignant when you have a family member in the services - and very best wishes for your son's RAAF career!

Back