Why is farah out?

ImageImageImage
Blake93

Why is farah out?

Post by Blake93 » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 5:40 pm

Does anyone know or is it just to rest him? VERY dumb move if that's the case

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learnt the secret of life.

claws

Post by claws » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 5:46 pm

Why? The season doesn't come down to this one game.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 5:50 pm

Concussion

ahwesome

Post by ahwesome » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 6:13 pm

Exhaustion probably

Loss of his mum, lossing origin in that way and a week with ricky stuart would put anyone out.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 6:20 pm

Blakeeeeeee wrote:Does anyone know or is it just to rest him? VERY dumb move if that's the case

Mate, he was KNOCKED OUT in the game.........and played 80 minutes semi concussed.

And you want him to play 2 days later?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 6:23 pm

Im guessing OP didnt see him in ga -ga land last night, Im surprised he stayed on...thought he was gone

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 6:28 pm

side note: this is why you MUST win your games against teams like Newcastle and the Roosters.

because you never know when injuries will hit. No Robbie and Ellis makes this a very, very tough game to win.

If we hadn't lost the Knights game, this one wouldn't be so crucial. We've never really had that desperation under Sheens to win the "easy" ones. That's why we've missed the finals so often under him. If Benji was to get hurt, we'd miss out again this season. Conversely, Bellamy teams can afford key guys out as they always accumulate points early. Slater will return in a few weeks fresh and keen and they'll still be in a good position. It's frustrating watching Sheens teams continually do this.

PAZ04U

Post by PAZ04U » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 6:29 pm

Bulldogs to win by 50...

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 6:56 pm

i guess combination of exhaustion and the fact that he got concussed.. if this was origin I.. he would've played imo, but it was Origin III, players start to burn out now. how many games has he missed this season? need him firing ASAP
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

willow

Post by willow » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 7:12 pm

Blakeeeeeee wrote:Does anyone know or is it just to rest him? VERY dumb move if that's the case

Concussion protcols.

willow

Post by willow » Thu 05 Jul, 2012 7:14 pm

tig_prmz wrote:i guess combination of exhaustion and the fact that he got concussed.. if this was origin I.. he would've played imo, but it was Origin III, players start to burn out now. how many games has he missed this season? need him firing ASAP
He wouldn't have played either way, it's the Doctors call in these situations.

LCA

Post by LCA » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 6:03 am

ahwesome wrote:Exhaustion probably

Loss of his mum, lossing origin in that way and a week with ricky stuart would put anyone out.
5 minutes with Ricky Stuart would be too much for me...or for him.. he is more goose than guru.

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 9:36 am

Concussion rule is a load of crap.. so he can play 80 mins right after it happens but cant play 2 days later? what a load of garbage what a dodgy pathetic rule it is

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 9:39 am

willow wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:i guess combination of exhaustion and the fact that he got concussed.. if this was origin I.. he would've played imo, but it was Origin III, players start to burn out now. how many games has he missed this season? need him firing ASAP
So Doc I just got knocked out what do I do?

Doc says 'its ok you can play the next 75 mins it won't effect you right after you have been knocked out but you can't play in 2 days time.

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 9:45 am

Golden wrote:Concussion rule is a load of crap.. so he can play 80 mins right after it happens but cant play 2 days later? what a load of garbage what a dodgy pathetic rule it is
Yep. This bugs me too. Robbie should've been taken off the field on Wednesday night, at least to be given a proper check on his condition. Can't learn much in 20 seconds i'd have thought. It seems almost hypocritical of the game to say that he was okay on Wednesday night and not so two days later. They got that very wrong imo. Ultimately though in regards to this game tonight the decision is the correct one.

willow

Post by willow » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 10:12 am

Golden wrote:
willow wrote:

Doc says 'its ok you can play the next 75 mins it won't effect you right after you have been knocked out but you can't play in 2 days time.
It was Sheens argument that there is one set of rules for the regular competition, and what appears to be another set of rules when it comes to rep football.

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 11:12 am

willow wrote:
Golden wrote:
willow wrote:

It was Sheens argument that there is one set of rules for the regular competition, and what appears to be another set of rules when it comes to rep football.
Well that is not right at all.
and that was blown out the window in game 1 when Jennings was sin binned looked like the same set of rules to me.

he was simply left out there because NSW had no hooker on the bnench.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 12:50 pm

Golden wrote:
willow wrote:

yes, it's a load of crap. concussion is not soremess or something which gets worse after the game, concussion heals with time.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble