Why is farah out?

ImageImageImage
simonthetiger

Re: Why is farah out?

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 1:54 pm

He is out cos that dirty big headed QLD APE KEPT HEADBUTTING HIM!!!!

I cant believe you can use ur head on another head and get away with it.
Arm,shoulder foot...and ur gone.

Head is apparently ok,as well as shepherds

I remember the furore after Villisanti got Fittler,but this hasnt even caused a ripple.

Frank the tank

Post by Frank the tank » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 2:42 pm

Queensland are he chosen team, they can do what they like. And don't even question them you'll just be labelled a whinger.

Farah got concussed by a head but in a tackle, that's why he is out.

If he had of been smashed by a fist forearm elbow knee foot. Then they may have called the tackle dangerous or even reckless. But he copped Nate miles enormous forehead so it's play on.
I'm not a complete idiot.............there are some pieces missing!

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 2:45 pm

PAZ04U wrote:Bulldogs to win by 50...

Now that's the attitude to have. come on were not hopeless, we can win,it will take some doing but we can do it.
Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Twodogs

Post by Twodogs » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 2:58 pm

Frank the tank wrote:Queensland are he chosen team, they can do what they like. And don't even question them you'll just be labelled a whinger.

Farah got concussed by a head but in a tackle, that's why he is out.

If he had of been smashed by a fist forearm elbow knee foot. Then they may have called the tackle dangerous or even reckless. But he copped Nate miles enormous forehead so it's play on.
Nate Myles has the biggest forehead this side of Mt. Rushmore!

You know QLD will be allowed to get away with this until viewers boycott Origin in large numbers. Of course, we are suckers for punishment and know we will always come back for more.

PAZ04U

Post by PAZ04U » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 3:15 pm

tigerkaz wrote:
PAZ04U wrote:Bulldogs to win by 50...

Now that's the attitude to have. come on were not hopeless, we can win,it will take some doing but we can do it.
I have been looking forward to this game for so long now and to see some of our stars missing, seeing the way we played the last two weeks against poor form teams and knowing the bullfrogs are on fire I just can't see us winning. I'm so upset cause now I'm gonna cop crap from friends and family if we lose.. I hope I'm wrong.. I just feel the team is still down from farahs mum passing. It would of hit the team hard. It's hit me hard and I don't even know the guy personally. I really do hope I'm wrong..

FIRE UP TIGERS!!!

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 3:21 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
Golden wrote:
willow wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:i guess combination of exhaustion and the fact that he got concussed.. if this was origin I.. he would've played imo, but it was Origin III, players start to burn out now. how many games has he missed this season? need him firing ASAP
He wouldn't have played either way, it's the Doctors call in these situations.
So Doc I just got knocked out what do I do?

Doc says 'its ok you can play the next 75 mins it won't effect you right after you have been knocked out but you can't play in 2 days time.
yes, it's a load of crap. concussion is not soremess or something which gets worse after the game, concussion heals with time.
And you got your PHD from where?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 3:39 pm

Golden wrote:Concussion rule is a load of crap.. so he can play 80 mins right after it happens but cant play 2 days later? what a load of garbage what a dodgy pathetic rule it is
So what are you saying, he should be playing? one of your best Golden. I'm definitley no expert on the subject but i don't doubt for a second Robbie would have woken up with a massive headache yesterday morning and possibly this morning. Who knows how he made it through the game, but common sense would tell you he wouldn't be in any condition to back up 2 days later, especially when he's had 2 concussions already this yr. I know its hard for you Golden, but just try taking that into consideration