Lawrence's Try

ImageImageImage
Aladinsane

Re: Lawrence's Try

Post by Aladinsane » Sun 08 Jul, 2012 7:32 pm

tigerbalm wrote:He did play better tonight...but don't forget what round it is. Class players don't sit out 3/4 of a season like he has. If he needs this much time or is struggling from his hip than drop him. Wests is a buisness not a charity. I'd rather win with ayers that I dislike than loose with players is but a beer for.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
You are talking about one of the professional footballer in the comp.
Before the Roosters game & the 2 games previously , he had been needled up before every game, after suffering with a severe virus & soldering on . He came back from
A hip injury , that told 5 people in the hospital to slam back into position , early than anyone who has had that rare injury before through sheer determination ( like that Great try he scored) & we have a keyboard typist wanting to drop Him to reserve grade , for who ...

Great game Chris ....one of the reasons the team will fight their way back into contention

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 08 Jul, 2012 7:47 pm

Aladinsane wrote:
tigerbalm wrote:He did play better tonight...but don't forget what round it is. Class players don't sit out 3/4 of a season like he has. If he needs this much time or is struggling from his hip than drop him. Wests is a buisness not a charity. I'd rather win with ayers that I dislike than loose with players is but a beer for.

You are talking about one of the professional footballer in the comp.
Before the Roosters game & the 2 games previously , he had been needled up before every game, after suffering with a severe virus & soldering on . He came back from
A hip injury , that told 5 people in the hospital to slam back into position , early than anyone who has had that rare injury before through sheer determination ( like that Great try he scored) & we have a keyboard typist wanting to drop Him to reserve grade , for who ...

Great game Chris ....one of the reasons the team will fight their way back into contention

Yhe good post aladin.....puts it properly into context

Alf Duguid

Post by Alf Duguid » Sun 08 Jul, 2012 8:10 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that is just plain wrong. I suppose you've achieived what you wanted and got some bites. Well played to you

Sully

Post by Sully » Sun 08 Jul, 2012 8:53 pm

He has missed Ellis who runs the lines and this creates space for him to run into. Blair is playing a props game and needs to let Woods and Big Red do their job and run at the centres for the other teams.

We need to back up these guys and capitalise on small breaks.

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Mon 09 Jul, 2012 12:21 pm

Great game from Chris - couple of errors but he worked hard in defence and attack and certainly has shown signs of improvement
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire