Pick the score

ImageImageImage
User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4760
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Pick the score

Post by westTAHger » Wed 11 Jul, 2012 6:58 pm

wests-tigers 25
panthers 18

FTS: Luke Lewis
LTS: Adam Blair

h/t: wests-tigers 13
panthers 12

MOM: Robbie
Crowd: 13.404
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D


andrew 474
Member
Member
Posts: 1530
Joined: Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by andrew 474 » Wed 11 Jul, 2012 7:01 pm

tigers in a close one by 4

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40830
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 11 Jul, 2012 7:25 pm

Tigers 26 Ryan 2 ,Lawrence ,Farah Utai tries Marshall 3/5 defeats Penrith 22 Jennings ,Lewis ,Grant Weston tries Coote 3/4

HT 16-12 Tigers

FTS Farah

LTS Weston

MOTM Farah

Benji 6 missed tackles

Crowd 14500

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2713
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Wed 11 Jul, 2012 7:49 pm

Tigers 26
Panthers 16

FTS - Ryan
LTS - Bell
HT - Tigers 12-10

Crowd - 10 500

User avatar
Brisbane Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed 07 Apr, 2010 9:35 am
Location: brisbane

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 5:49 pm

Tigers by 1 in golden point.


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17939
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 5:54 pm

Toigahs - 54 (Marshall 2, Ryan 2, Utai, Moltzen, Lawrence, Woods, Fulton. Marshall 9 goals)
Pamfers - 1 (Walsh 1 field goal)

FTS - Ryan
LTS - Woods

Half time score - nil all

MOM - Gavin Badger

Crowd - 175,000
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29289
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 7:45 pm

I'll make sure I get there about 8.15 then

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 8:52 pm

Tigers 52 (Ryan 3, Ellis 2, Utai 2, Moltzen 2 Tries, Marshall 8/9 Goals)
Panffers 13 (Lewis 2 Tries, Lewis 2/2 Goals, Lewis 1/1 Field Goals :D)

FTS Lewis
LTS Lewis

HTS 34-6

Other notables.

Luke Walsh puts up 27 midfield bombs, with 2 of them resulting in Moltzen catching them and taking a tackle, and 25 of them resulting in Moltzen catching them and streaking downfield Resulting in Moltzen completing a staggering 453 metres for the game.
Image

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40830
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 9:01 pm

underdog wrote:Tigers 52 (Ryan 3, Ellis 2, Utai 2, Moltzen 2 Tries, Marshall 8/9 Goals)
Panffers 13 (Lewis 2 Tries, Lewis 2/2 Goals, Lewis 1/1 Field Goals :D)

FTS Lewis
LTS Lewis

HTS 34-6

Other notables.

Luke Walsh puts up 27 midfield bombs, with 2 of them resulting in Moltzen catching them and taking a tackle, and 25 of them resulting in Moltzen catching them and streaking downfield Resulting in Moltzen completing a staggering 453 metres for the game.
Thanks for making me laugh I needed it after today

Just one other question who got MOTM Moltzen or Lewis ??

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40830
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 9:04 pm

innsaneink wrote:I'll make sure I get there about 8.15 then
With a crowd of 175000 I think your view might be blocked mate

Unless you meant 8.15am then you should be fine

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2713
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 9:19 pm

happy tiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:I'll make sure I get there about 8.15 then
With a crowd of 175000 I think your view might be blocked mate

Unless you meant 8.15am then you should be fine

Hard work getting over the railway bridge at Leumeah station after the game with that sort of crowd.
Probably members only in the leagues club after the game.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29289
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 9:21 pm

Hahaha

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Thu 12 Jul, 2012 10:46 pm

happy tiger wrote:
underdog wrote:Tigers 52 (Ryan 3, Ellis 2, Utai 2, Moltzen 2 Tries, Marshall 8/9 Goals)
Panffers 13 (Lewis 2 Tries, Lewis 2/2 Goals, Lewis 1/1 Field Goals :D)

FTS Lewis
LTS Lewis

HTS 34-6

Other notables.

Luke Walsh puts up 27 midfield bombs, with 2 of them resulting in Moltzen catching them and taking a tackle, and 25 of them resulting in Moltzen catching them and streaking downfield Resulting in Moltzen completing a staggering 453 metres for the game.
Thanks for making me laugh I needed it after today

Just one other question who got MOTM Moltzen or Lewis ??
Moltzen, but only because Lewis is sent to the Sin Bin with 5 minutes left to go for punching out Ivan Cleary after he gets hooked for making Luke Walsh look bad by completing his tackles effectively, and running the ball on the 5th... :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
kh_canada
Member
Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Tue 12 Jun, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Brisbane

Post by kh_canada » Fri 13 Jul, 2012 12:13 am

Hahahaha love this thread.

I say Tigs by 12
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

magpie power

Post by magpie power » Sat 14 Jul, 2012 9:12 am

Wests by 26


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

User avatar
Tiger39
Member
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue 26 Jun, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Tiger39 » Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:33 am

Tigers- 49
Panthers- 12

FTS- Luke Lewis
LTS- Farrah

MOTM- Curtis Sironen

User avatar
one-eyed-tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by one-eyed-tiger » Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:38 am

Tigers 26 (Lawrence, Moltzen, Ryan, Farah, Sironen tries; Marshall 3/5 goals)
Panthers 12 (Kingston, Jennings tries; Walsh 2/2 goals)

FTS: Rowdy
LTS: Siro

HT: Tigers 12-6



Posted using RoarFEED 2012

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29289
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 14 Jul, 2012 11:45 am

26-22 WTs
crowd 14000...and I wont be one of them...damn flu, Ive only seen one win *LIVE* this year, Round 1

Post Reply