Hino useless !!!!

ImageImageImage
Deano1

Re: Hino useless !!!!

Post by Deano1 » Sun 15 Jul, 2012 8:43 am

the only think I don't like about Heighno's game is the shimmy shuffle thing he does as he approaches the defensive line...it takes all his momentum away, apart from that I can't put any hate on this bloke.

He's been a trooper for us.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 15 Jul, 2012 8:53 am

I think a little bit earlier rest with Bell on would really help his overall game. Had some slow patches but overall was good. With Galloway out Bell will shift up or Moors will so Heighno is very much needed.

As for saying Ayshford needs to go..... well I must have been watching a different game alltogether

T1G3RS

Post by T1G3RS » Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:32 am

Not to long ago he was being considered fora origin call up! He dosnt make any mistakes, works amongst in the team, and is obviously a favorite in the team.

Show some loyalty! His form WILL pick up!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

seijai

Post by seijai » Sun 15 Jul, 2012 11:09 am

T1G3RS wrote:Not to long ago he was being considered fora origin call up! He dosnt make any mistakes, works amongst in the team, and is obviously a favorite in the team.

Show some loyalty! His form WILL pick up!

Unfortunately not so long ago Tuqiri was playing for Australia. Everyone is calling his scalp.

There is a point where players get old/tired/ineffective.

It's round 20 next week, how long into the season you expect a player to hit form?

Truth is, RIno has been a loyal servant, but his inability to bend the defence is a worry. Except for his last try (LOL) defenders show no concern whatsoever when he carries the ball up. There are better players with more ability to create havoc, without the twinkle toes

Anthism

Post by Anthism » Sun 15 Jul, 2012 11:44 am

He did have an injury so it's perfectly possible for him to hit some sort of form. Not sure he will though.
Would be nice if he ran like a prop at certain targets. I think he would benefit - as well as the team - from a few big runs. He should be capable.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 15 Jul, 2012 12:05 pm

After Rowdy scored against the Dogs I hoped that would give him the confidence to improve on his form which I think he did last night. I can only hope for the same result from Heino. I'm sure he can string 5-6 real good games together it's next year I'm worried about.

Hbom

Post by Hbom » Mon 16 Jul, 2012 11:08 am

smeghead wrote:I think a little bit earlier rest with Bell on would really help his overall game. Had some slow patches but overall was good. With Galloway out Bell will shift up or Moors will so Heighno is very much needed.

As for saying Ayshford needs to go..... well I must have been watching a different game alltogether
Agreed. I think Ayshford has lifted his game in the last month. Looks far more dangerous than the start of the season.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Mon 16 Jul, 2012 1:03 pm

badger wrote:I thought Heighno hit the line with a bit more purpose last night and generaly looked a bit more confident. He must be held in high regard by his teammates judging by their reaction when he scored the try.
I think they were happy that he avoided the nudie run!

mtd

Post by mtd » Mon 16 Jul, 2012 3:23 pm

innsaneink wrote:
softlaw wrote:
Centaur wrote:Heighno was looking for the markers - what in shock when he couldn't find them!
Exactly: he runs that same line everytime he gets the ball but there's normally about 5 defenders there. Who knows where the Penrith players had gone.

Do we really think he is not being instructed to do just that?

If he's not sposed to be doing it, as he has been for years....whats the coach doing about it?
He';s doing what the coach wants....why?
Its Sheens
i think this is correct.
the more and more i've thought about it the more logical this explanation is.
you'd think if this were the case though, that sheens would have coached him to vary the line a bit more, maybe?