Pride

ImageImageImage
Tigerspirit

Re: Pride

Post by Tigerspirit » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 9:06 pm

What a load of crap! People are disappointed because we were supposed to be a weapon of a team but we have gone backwards in one direction, our key players pathetic, to many injuries???? Seriously our fitness conditioning staff need to give answers., our coach and his swapping and changing??? We honestly do not deserve to be in the 8 and we need to clean out rubbish.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

oneeyedtiger

Post by oneeyedtiger » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 9:08 pm

Seriously Joel Reddy is rubbish!...what a terrible defender he is. All teams are attacking down his side of the wing and coming up with the goods. Needs to be dropped ASAP. Apart from him a gallant effort considering injuries

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 9:10 pm

Bismark wrote:
1/4 chicken,chips wrote:hey bismark ,the cows were ordinary tonight so theres no persepective for mine .i couldnt give a stuff about being proud when im watching the semis minus the tigers .what was gutsy about playing that ordinary cows side.both sides would have got belted by a quality opposition.
I hope you realise that the fallout from this game will be about how dangerous the Cowboys are. Some of those plays were magical tonight.

All your post tells me if that you enjoy being negative.
your kidding bismark,the cows defence in the middle was attrocious ,you live in a dream world if you think the cows are a dangerous side.magical as in two tries off kicks to forwards? magical with our slow outside backs not being able to make their tackles , what game do some of you guys watch , tonight was our season we ARE NOT contenders in any shape or form,yet we were throwing cash at another back rower ,you can write your own ticket on the cows ,they have buckleys of winning the premiership.

Bismark

Post by Bismark » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 9:19 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:
Bismark wrote:
1/4 chicken,chips wrote:hey bismark ,the cows were ordinary tonight so theres no persepective for mine .i couldnt give a stuff about being proud when im watching the semis minus the tigers .what was gutsy about playing that ordinary cows side.both sides would have got belted by a quality opposition.
I hope you realise that the fallout from this game will be about how dangerous the Cowboys are. Some of those plays were magical tonight.

All your post tells me if that you enjoy being negative.
your kidding bismark,the cows defence in the middle was attrocious ,you live in a dream world if you think the cows are a dangerous side.magical as in two tries off kicks to forwards? magical with our slow outside backs not being able to make their tackles , what game do some of you guys watch , tonight was our season we ARE NOT contenders in any shape or form,yet we were throwing cash at another back rower ,you can write your own ticket on the cows ,they have buckleys of winning the premiership.
The Cowboys are a side that try to score more points than you do. They do miraculous things. To say they have no chance is stupid. Will they win the comp? No, I don't think so, I think Souths/Bulldogs are much better than the Cows in that style of play. I do NOT think, however, that you can say we played terribly because the Cows played terribly. We played extremely well given the circumstances to hold out the Cowboys the way we did. Sure, we conceded 13 points in the 2nd half, but look at the stats and the field position, they should have scored more points but our defence kept them out, NOT their lack of execution.

Are we contenders? Probably not. That's not the point for me though. I'm sure I've seen you and others say "The Tigers are soft and gutless". They effectively proved us they aren't either of those 2 tonight.

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 9:22 pm

show me the gutless quote you claim i have made and depart never to be seen again otherwise dont come at me with the gutless quotes when you know jack about me .I live in the real world , not a fairytale land.

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 9:25 pm

1/4 chicken' i was watching the same game mate, dont know what game some of these guys were watching, WINNING teams and coaches critizes the negatives in a game they have won LOSING teams take the positives out of a game they have lost and stay vonteny losing, same mentality as some fans here.