Injury report on tonight's game.

ImageImageImage
hellman

Re: Injury report on tonight's game.

Post by hellman » Tue 24 Jul, 2012 9:19 am

Not good at all.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Tue 24 Jul, 2012 9:26 am

completely missed the game unfortunately due to work, reading this injury list and I can't believe how much bad luck we've had with injuries this year. I've gone back to 2006.

What happened to Moltzen? it's disruptive enough losing people through the game, let alone before kick off.

izotope

Post by izotope » Tue 24 Jul, 2012 2:15 pm

just having a guess. If it was just dislocated siro can be back in a month, however with any straining or other issues well its season.. it is why i said a month or season.
tigers!

Poppa

Post by Poppa » Tue 24 Jul, 2012 5:52 pm

I was at the game last night and there was some heavy hits from both sides.So no wonder the injury rate is high.However the cowboys came off best,with no injuries.Best player for WT Fulton by a mile.I noticed Farrah was allowed to run and kick at will with no Cowboy defense to put him under any pressure,yet WT never seemed to back up Farrahs play and most of his work went unnoticed,had there been more play structed around Farrah (while he was playing @ 9) the score could have been more in WT favour.Sadly everyone just watched him.Just my oponion only.
I watched the NYC game and there are some young WT looking good, so watch out 1st Graders.They played well.

:sign: :( :(
Cheers Poppa