Interchange

ImageImageImage
RatedRKO

Interchange

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 9:56 pm

I know it's brought up every week, but tonight was stupid. Unless I heard the commentary wrong, Bell and Moors didn't get on until the second half. We had a few injuries and were leaking points late in the first half, why didn't he put them on? :deadhorse:

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 9:58 pm

RatedRKO wrote:I know it's brought up every week, but tonight was stupid. Unless I heard the commentary wrong, Bell and Moors didn't get on until the second half. We had a few injuries and were leaking points late in the first half, why didn't he put them on?
Good question.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 10:00 pm

We made 2 changes in the first half: BMM on for Lawrence and Iosefa on for Siro. We then made 2 more changes after the Cows scored in the second half. It is ridiculous, how do you expect to have any fresh legs if you play the same forward pack for more than half the game? Does Sheens not have any faith in the boys on the bench?

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 10:09 pm

Marshall_magic wrote:We made 2 changes in the first half: BMM on for Lawrence and Iosefa on for Siro. We then made 2 more changes after the Cows scored in the second half. It is ridiculous, how do you expect to have any fresh legs if you play the same forward pack for more than half the game? Does Sheens not have any faith in the boys on the bench?
It's no wonder we were out on our feet. It's completely astounding. I would LOVE to hear Sheen's reasoning behind it.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 23 Jul, 2012 10:44 pm

Some things never change and terrible use of the bench is one of them.