We Will Win!!

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue:
Telecast:
Golden

Re: We Will Win!!

Post by Golden » Thu 26 Jul, 2012 10:47 pm

ok then ...... here you go if we beat souths I will never post on here again... thats right never again if we beat souths. you will never ever hear from me again.

Now fire up crowd all of you go there make some noise becasue now you know the tigers really have to win this game to get rid of Golden out of your day!

underdog

Post by underdog » Thu 26 Jul, 2012 10:49 pm

Golden wrote:ok then ...... here you go if we beat souths I will never post on here again... thats right never again if we beat souths. you will never ever hear from me again.

Now fire up crowd all of you go there make some noise becasue now you know the tigers really have to win this game to get rid of Golden out of your day!

Don't say that mate.

Wouldn't want to see you go the same way as the bloke who cut up his membership card....

oh wait.... :roll

LaT

Post by LaT » Thu 26 Jul, 2012 10:56 pm

Golden wrote:ok then ...... here you go if we beat souths I will never post on here again... thats right never again if we beat souths. you will never ever hear from me again.

Fingers crossed eh?
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Golden

Post by Golden » Thu 26 Jul, 2012 11:04 pm

underdog wrote:

Don't say that mate.

Wouldn't want to see you go the same way as the bloke who cut up his membership card....

oh wait.... :roll
LOL funny enough that happened after a souths game too?? might be a good omen!

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 27 Jul, 2012 6:38 am

It's easy to give Wests Tigers no chance in this game, everyone I speak to is backing Souths and why wouldn't they, but for the team to win this game would be massive imo, if it were to happen, they would have beaten arch rivals with a team hit badly by injury and coming into the game on the back of ordinary form and a series of loses, it would be a huge boost for the club, the team and supporters, the Souths supporters I know would be devastated, the good thing about sport though is anything is possible on the day, including a Wests Tigers win. :sign:

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Fri 27 Jul, 2012 7:16 am

this is match is a david-v-goliath.
wests-tigers are the massive underdogs, and will win.

this game will determine wests-tigers fate for 2012 season.
makes or breaks wests-tigers.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Fri 27 Jul, 2012 8:49 am

So gutted this is the delayed game on channel 9, if it goes to golden point ill be gutted.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 27 Jul, 2012 9:02 am

cunno wrote:It's easy to give Wests Tigers no chance in this game, everyone I speak to is backing Souths and why wouldn't they, but for the team to win this game would be massive imo, if it were to happen, they would have beaten arch rivals with a team hit badly by injury and coming into the game on the back of ordinary form and a series of loses, it would be a huge boost for the club, the team and supporters, the Souths supporters I know would be devastated, the good thing about sport though is anything is possible on the day, including a Wests Tigers win. :sign:
Barring KG are forward pack is intact and played pretty well last week

If Benji is at 6 (surely to Christ Sheens you have seen the experiment is a failure ) and we can defend like we did in the 2nd half and control the ball we can still win

Just need to keep Souths to 12 points or less , thats the issue

Goose

Post by Goose » Fri 27 Jul, 2012 10:53 am

We are not without a chance. Our forward pack is near enough to full strength and we still have our play makers.

I like the match up on the edges with Ellis and an in form Fulton attacking King and Farrell, both a bit weak defensively.

I hope we bomb the hell out of Hunt and to a lesser degree Merritt.

Souths will certainly miss Luke and Inglis.

I think we will have to play well and will need a couple big plays from our stars, but I think it is game we can win, however we will need some luck

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 4:15 pm

I wouldn't get too cocky Golden, how is the Storms Minor Premiership looking????? :lol:

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 4:18 pm

Bulldogs have peaked to early put it that way

ohh yeah and it wont come down to the final game we will be dead and buried now before it even gets to round 26

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 4:21 pm

ANd by the sounds of it you couldn't be happier

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 4:27 pm

Do I look happy??

Let me tell you id love to have been wrong

All that you can do is laugh at times like this no point just bashing a wall all day at this joke of a team

saundo55

Post by saundo55 » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 4:35 pm

Unfortunately you are right Golden - today

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 4:40 pm

I hope the media slam this team and Sheens all week because the only way this team fires up is from it. I don't wanna hear injuries exuses etc

georgebeema

Post by georgebeema » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 9:10 pm

saundo55 wrote:Unfortunately you are right Golden - today

Put a monkey in front of a typewriter and eventually he'll pump out a word