Do Or Die

ImageImageImage
Muffstar
Member
Member
Posts: 2301
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: Port Macquarie

Re: Do Or Die

Post by Muffstar » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 11:54 am

They should go through Parra like a dose of salts.

The problem with this team is they don't seem to respond to pressure very well and the pressure is well and truly on.


artful dodger

Post by artful dodger » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 12:23 pm

bundyboy wrote:Artful Dodger : If you can't handle reading the "Bundy chronicle" I suggest you "go pick a pocket or two" on another forum ! I have also posted positive posts on other threads if you'd care to look ! And remember , Wests Tigers shining Bright , Feel the power ,Feel the fight !


Posted using RoarFEED 2012
I have no intention of affiliating myself with another forum although I do appreciate your suggestion.
I find the BUNDY CHRONICLE quite witty, Iike i said would like a bit more substance or alternatives so the chronicle can lift its credibility to never seen before levels


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

EggButterRoll99
Member
Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu 16 Jun, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by EggButterRoll99 » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 12:32 pm

In order for the tigers to win tonight they need to hold the ball and stop with the flashy stuff. They need to shut down jake mullaney (teach him a lesson for leaving us), chris sandow, ken sio, luke burt, nathan hindmarsh, fui fui moi moi, ben roberts, tim mannah, reni maitua, cheyse blair, matt ryan and ben smith. If we can shut down these players and muscle up in defence we will win this game.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21842
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 12:43 pm

EggButterRoll99 wrote:In order for the tigers to win tonight they need to hold the ball and stop with the flashy stuff. They need to shut down jake mullaney (teach him a lesson for leaving us), chris sandow, ken sio, luke burt, nathan hindmarsh, fui fui moi moi, ben roberts, tim mannah, reni maitua, cheyse blair, matt ryan and ben smith. If we can shut down these players and muscle up in defence we will win this game.
LMAO yeah we're the ones who didn't want him, never gave him a shot in fg when he deserved one, but lets teach him a lesson for leaving cos he didn't want to spend his career in the lower grades

bundyboy
Member
Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:12 pm

Post by bundyboy » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 1:06 pm

artful dodger wrote:
bundyboy wrote:Artful Dodger : If you can't handle reading the "Bundy chronicle" I suggest you "go pick a pocket or two" on another forum ! I have also posted positive posts on other threads if you'd care to look ! And remember , Wests Tigers shining Bright , Feel the power ,Feel the fight !


Posted using RoarFEED 2012
I have no intention of affiliating myself with another forum although I do appreciate your suggestion.
I find the BUNDY CHRONICLE quite witty, Iike i said would like a bit more substance or alternatives so the chronicle can lift its credibility to never seen before levels


Posted using RoarFEED 2012
So true Hartful Dodger ! Or is it earful Dodger ?. Your words are so true we finally agree! You have described the Tigers season so perfectly . Where is the substance?where are the alternatives? Where is the credibility ?. Until such a time arises the Bundy Chronicle sadly I fear will continue posting such lacklustre performances !


Posted using RoarFEED 2012


Citizen Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 659
Joined: Sat 18 Jul, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Citizen Tiger » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 3:04 pm

I applaud the faith that a lot of you supporters are maintaining, but the signs and the body language are not good friends. I really feel for fans who invest a lot of emotion and keep their chins up, but methinks your faith and determination is not being replicated by this playing group.

Given the great progress of the team over the previous two seasons, this one has been, I'm afraid, an unmitigated disaster. Someone made mention in another thread about the real quality of this playing group and I tend to agree it's not anywhere near as talented as it's being presented

bundyboy
Member
Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:12 pm

Post by bundyboy » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 6:58 pm

Farah will get us home tonight and hopefully moltzen will have a blinder - he's due !


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

T1G3RS

Post by T1G3RS » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 7:03 pm

Anyone know a live feed on the game? Im stuck at work!!!!!!!!


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

User avatar
RatedRKO
Member
Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 10:57 pm

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 7:53 pm

T1G3RS wrote:Anyone know a live feed on the game? Im stuck at work!!!!!!!!
You don't want to watch this crap.

Black Orange White
Member
Member
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Black Orange White » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 8:45 pm

Black Orange White wrote:People are kidding themselves. Like us, this team has packed it in for the season. It sucks, but we have to accept it. I'm not even thinking about a win right now, it will be a miracle if we stay competitive. It's clear that this team doesn't care about winning, for themselves, the coach or their fans. Eels 38-10 is my prediction. All we have is hope that something will change in the off-season.
GLAD TO BE WRONG. Thank you Tigers for showing something.

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5270
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 11:39 am

underdog wrote:
Golden wrote:It is as simple as that if we can't beat the last placed eels at home in a desperate win to try and make the 8 then we might as well pack up for mad monday and take the rest of the 4 weeks off.

This is without a doubt DO or DIE. it is the definition of a DO or Die Game, all you people that will think if we lose we are still a chance are in fairyland dreaming because as I said last place team at home no Hayne it's handed for us to take.
Without Hayne, and with Sandow patchy at best, we are really playing against nuffies.

We should roll this mob by a lot - A statement needs to be made

Heart says - Tigers by 40.

Head says - Tigers by 4
:D

well, I wasn't all that far off, although we will need to backup up and Smash the Dragons.
Image

Post Reply