Do Or Die

ImageImageImage
bundyboy

Re: Do Or Die

Post by bundyboy » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 6:10 pm

innsaneink wrote:
westTAHger wrote:this game will show whether wests-tigers are:
contenders or pretenders.

I am hoping for contenders, and to secure a spot in top 8.
then a bit of momentum to build more confidence.
Why this game?
What did last week show?
Whats the entire season shown?

This game we are playing the team coming LAST!
This game should be a gimmee for us, but its not, and whatever the result I doubt we can go into the following week with any sort of confidence, based on a game against the spooners
Calm down ink ! Let others have a say for once without jumping up and ramming your fist down their throats . We all love our wests tigers ! We can only get better !

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 6:26 pm

So youre another that thinks a win over last place will make us contenders?

OK.

Dunno why, just seems a bit of a stretch to me

knuckles250791

Post by knuckles250791 » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 6:29 pm

This is my first post and as a tiger to the core I am disappointed I make my first post to have a shot at fellow supporters!

I read all threads several times a day and all I ever see is sack sheens , drop Marshall , Blair sucks etc. instead if crying every week how about rallying behind the boys, starting with tomorrow night by getting a massive one out to c'town to watch us tear the eels apart.

All I ask is to stop criticising and start supporting.

TIGERS 4 LIFE !!!!!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 8:46 pm

knuckles250791 wrote:This is my first post and as a tiger to the core I am disappointed I make my first post to have a shot at fellow supporters!

I read all threads several times a day and all I ever see is sack sheens , drop Marshall , Blair sucks etc. instead if crying every week how about rallying behind the boys, starting with tomorrow night by getting a massive one out to c'town to watch us tear the eels apart.

All I ask is to stop criticising and start supporting.

TIGERS 4 LIFE !!!!!

Playing the true supporter card in your very first post probably isn't very wise on here

willow

Post by willow » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 8:50 pm

Just a reminder that posts containing disguised swearing are not allowed.

artful dodger

Post by artful dodger » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 9:02 pm

bundyboy wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
westTAHger wrote:this game will show whether wests-tigers are:
contenders or pretenders.

I am hoping for contenders, and to secure a spot in top 8.
then a bit of momentum to build more confidence.
Why this game?
What did last week show?
Whats the entire season shown?

This game we are playing the team coming LAST!
This game should be a gimmee for us, but its not, and whatever the result I doubt we can go into the following week with any sort of confidence, based on a game against the spooners
Calm down ink ! Let others have a say for once without jumping up and ramming your fist down their throats . We all love our wests tigers ! We can only get better !

C'mon let's get to the game tomorrow night to get our lads over the line,it would mean a whole lot more then this emotionless/meaningless banter.
BTW IS A TRUE SUPPORTER MEASURED BY HIS/HERS VOLUMN OF POSTS PLEASE!! Someone talk some positives

bundyboy

Post by bundyboy » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 9:03 pm

Artful Dodger : If you can't handle reading the "Bundy chronicle" I suggest you "go pick a pocket or two" on another forum ! I have also posted positive posts on other threads if you'd care to look ! And remember , Wests Tigers shining Bright , Feel the power ,Feel the fight !

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 9:12 pm

Why do people take so much notice of post counts?
Fair dinkum. Everyone starts on one...its nothing.

The nature of posts on this board is merely a reflection of the way the team performs, always has been, always will be.

But yeh, maybe we can put pics of unicorns, butterflys and rainbows in our posts, while saying everythings hunky dory when in reality its not so rosy....but as the players are always told, "Tell the fans what they wanna hear, it keeps em happy"

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 9:13 pm

It's all set up for us - beat Parramatta and move into 8th place alone. If we can't do that under the circumstances, then we really are pretenders.

So, go Tigers Go!
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 9:20 pm

Why this game?? because we have to beat 2 rubbish teams out of the last 5 games

out of those 5 games 2 we won't win against 2 top 4 teams, one is a maybe and the other 2 we MUST MUST MUST win to make the 8 that is our 3 wins that we need

Gazman

Post by Gazman » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 9:31 pm

Golden wrote:Why this game?? because we have to beat 2 rubbish teams out of the last 5 games

out of those 5 games 2 we won't win against 2 top 4 teams, one is a maybe and the other 2 we MUST MUST MUST win to make the 8 that is our 3 wins that we need
X2 Golden, unless we see a Wests Tigers team that has had miracle transformation since last week this win is as essential as you have described, and I dont care if its by 1 point only however by 40 would be nice.

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 10:09 pm

People are kidding themselves. Like us, this team has packed it in for the season. It sucks, but we have to accept it. I'm not even thinking about a win right now, it will be a miracle if we stay competitive. It's clear that this team doesn't care about winning, for themselves, the coach or their fans. Eels 38-10 is my prediction. All we have is hope that something will change in the off-season.

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 11:03 pm

I haven't given up on them - however they do make it a challenge to enjoy watching them play at times.

Both Melbourne and the Sharks had packed it in as well before this weekend - and were on worse losing streaks than we were. Both were in much worse form than we are.

45-4 and 46-6 later however and both look like that are flexing there muscles again.

We need to do something similar to the Eels.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 11:16 pm

underdog wrote:I haven't given up on them - however they do make it a challenge to enjoy watching them play at times.

Both Melbourne and the Sharks had packed it in as well before this weekend - and were on worse losing streaks than we were. Both were in much worse form than we are.

45-4 and 46-6 later however and both look like that are flexing there muscles again.

We need to do something similar to the Eels.
The only difference UD is that both Melb and the Sharks were playing great football before their mini-slumps. WT on the other hand haven't played well all year. Even the 7 straight wins were unconvincing. I hate being negative about my team, but they have given me nothing to be positive about this year. I have to agree with Black Orange White on this, I think the team has packed it in already.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 11:27 pm

Its not unusual for teams to lose the hunger. Saints did last yr after Bennett signed with Newcastle. If they have packed it in then its not a good reflection on the their commitment to Sheens

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 05 Aug, 2012 11:30 pm

Flip you are pretty right there. 2010 and 2011 tigers would have whipped this mob - Wests Tigers 2011 circa rd19-first final would have put 50 through our mob, and not let in a single point.

Last year we were stomping team we were expected to stomp week in, week out.

this year their have only been 2 convincing victories - out of 19 games of football!

Anywhoo, lets hope the team can repay Beau Ryan all the love he gives everyone else tomorrow night for his 100th game, and put in just as much effort as Beau does week in, week out.

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 8:36 am

I will offically give up if we cant beat the worst team in the comp a home tonight. that will be it for me. yeah yeah I know im a negative person but this is it tonight if we can't win this when all the results have gone our way we don't deserve to be in the 8 anyway.

Tigrr

Post by Tigrr » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 11:49 am

The team is very frustrating to watch at present and we are all waiting for things to click but it mostly hinges on Marshall as the 'organiser' a role he has been given by Sheens for which he is woefully not suited. For this Sheens should be held accountable . I just don't expect too much until this game plan is changed but who knows maybe Fulton at 5/8 will be a stroke of genius or luck !