Koroibete

ImageImageImage
Muffstar

Re: Koroibete

Post by Muffstar » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 11:43 am

Golden wrote:
glebe_tiger wrote:typical sheens on the radio was talking him down somewhat saying he's only got his run because of injuries. the way he was talking he's going to give him a spell till next year.
Yep you can bet your life if we made the semis he would put useless Utai on the wing ahead of him when Lawrance came back.

he has already said hes not a first grade player yet
Gee a bit harsh on Utai, he has been pretty consistent this year, certainly better than some of the backs we have had playing.

Golden

Post by Golden » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 12:30 pm

Sorry I cringe at Utai all the time when a bomb goes up I close my eyes. his dropped balls led to the cowgirls against the run trys. he has no pace. and his defence he doesn't know how to stay on his wing. He aint worth the liability I know that Koroibete will have errors in him but that can be forgiven hes still a kid

barra

Post by barra » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 12:41 pm

alexaki wrote:
oneeye wrote:Tigers Usain Bolt!!!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

:lol: I like it!

Koro BOLT

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 4:17 pm

I have been calling all year for this lad to be included in the first grade side. You cannot beat pace and size. How about a backline with, Koro, Grant, Lawrence and Benji. Biggest and fastest in the comp.

Now if only we could get ourselves a good fast halfback. Wow.

Of course Sheens will have none of the above.

izotope

Post by izotope » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 4:22 pm

ive never bagged him or not wanted him in the side. But having never really watched the NYC games i wasn't so sure why people talked him up so much his debut was fine, but nothing special but WOW.

Even take away 3 of the tries and still WOW. That hit on sandow!. I tip my hat to all you fine gentlemen yelling for his inclusion week on week and that fend WOW.

If this season fizzles as, at least we will end up having seen the prowess that is the new TNT.
tigers!

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 4:40 pm

Wow, I was impressed! Always knew he was good, but like most, I thought he would take a while to adapt to first grade. Speed, strength, aggression and enthusiasm; four qualities that have been lacking all year and in his first 2 games he provides this. A true star of the future...

And the 'Sheenius' had the audacity to claim he was a long way off FG! Onya mate, great way to encourage a young fellow lol.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

underdog

Post by underdog » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 4:42 pm

Golden wrote:Sorry I cringe at Utai all the time when a bomb goes up I close my eyes. his dropped balls led to the cowgirls against the run trys. he has no pace. and his defence he doesn't know how to stay on his wing. He aint worth the liability I know that Koroibete will have errors in him but that can be forgiven hes still a kid
See golden the thing about Utai, (and after hating his guts in the early 2000's I CANT believe i'm saying this) is he has a cool head, and a wealth of experience.

When he broke through he had a really tough job finding Marika outside him, however he coolly slotted the PERFECT ball to him for him to score. His peripheral vision is extremely good.

He has no more points to prove.

He plays for the team.

NEVER takes the selfish play. Utai may be a strong burrowing nugget, but he will offload and attempt to get someone else into space.

Has arguable been the best signing over the last 2 years.

macman

Post by macman » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 7:47 pm

Utai gives a fast play the ball .
Koriobete is a weapon - haven't been this excited about a player for a long time

Posted using RoarFEED

Anthism

Post by Anthism » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 9:30 pm

citizen cub wrote:Wow, I was impressed! Always knew he was good, but like most, I thought he would take a while to adapt to first grade. Speed, strength, aggression and enthusiasm; four qualities that have been lacking all year and in his first 2 games he provides this. A true star of the future...

And the 'Sheenius' had the audacity to claim he was a long way off FG! Onya mate, great way to encourage a young fellow lol.
I think he was saying that to make sure he continues to play well.

TigerFlame

Post by TigerFlame » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 9:55 pm

Koro, Lawrence, Ayshford and Beau will be unstoppable when all in best form!!

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 9:56 pm

Made myself a Koroibete signature

TigerFlame

Post by TigerFlame » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 9:57 pm

how do you render?? i want to make one!! but there is no rendered images

pacey

Post by pacey » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 9:59 pm

TigerFlame wrote:how do you render?? i want to make one!! but there is no rendered images
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mari ... igff5IHQCQ

What program are you using ?

TigerFlame

Post by TigerFlame » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 10:01 pm

photobucket to make the pics

Illek

Post by Illek » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 10:03 pm

underdog wrote:
Golden wrote:Sorry I cringe at Utai all the time when a bomb goes up I close my eyes. his dropped balls led to the cowgirls against the run trys. he has no pace. and his defence he doesn't know how to stay on his wing. He aint worth the liability I know that Koroibete will have errors in him but that can be forgiven hes still a kid
See golden the thing about Utai, (and after hating his guts in the early 2000's I CANT believe i'm saying this) is he has a cool head, and a wealth of experience.

When he broke through he had a really tough job finding Marika outside him, however he coolly slotted the PERFECT ball to him for him to score. His peripheral vision is extremely good.

He has no more points to prove.

He plays for the team.

NEVER takes the selfish play. Utai may be a strong burrowing nugget, but he will offload and attempt to get someone else into space.

Has arguable been the best signing over the last 2 years.
One of the best posts I've read in a while. I hated utai with a passion, thought he was a massive backward step, but can't fault the guy as much as I've tried. Really does play as a team player and with pride and passion in the jersey. In a manner it is similar to what Beau provides. We can all agree neither are the most naturally gifted players, yet their determination and passion for playing for the Tigers often sees them make more out of situations that other players couldn't manage or take the right team orientated option.

Koro is the future and needs to be in the team, and I am also of the belief that Nofoaluma is just as good (haven't seen grant play to comment on him), but Utai deserves another year, and would be perfect as the number 17 utility and the replacement back when one of our players goes down with injury throughout the year. Interesting time to see what sheens does, as we all know he often doesn't do what we all think would be the logical move but I hope he gets it right. 2013 could be an interesting or equally frustrating year, time will tell.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Tue 07 Aug, 2012 10:09 pm

I used MS Paint lol I just cropped out what I didnt want

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Wed 08 Aug, 2012 8:09 am

He may make mistakes but that fend on brown before he lost the ball was awesome!

The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire