Reality check

ImageImageImage
User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7872
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Re: Reality check

Post by MacDougall » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:35 pm

Similar should do it. They can't score points.


User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:36 pm

How do explain Benji's change in game play Mikey? He played like he has all season for 50 minutes and we looked poor. He then reverted to his pre 2012 game and we blew them off the park. Thats no coincidence for me.

1/4 chicken,chips
Member
Member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sat 30 Jul, 2011 10:28 am

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:36 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:It makes a big difference when Benji has players with SPEED to hit in the backline, like Marika.
Thats the key Hybrid , ive watched 5or 6 of Parras team play vb cup this year so that should tell you how they are going .

bundyboy
Member
Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:12 pm

Post by bundyboy » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:38 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:COME ON GUYS ,Parra were woeful in defence , the writing was on the wall at halftime.
Take the two and move on to next week .
Your right mate , were just soaking up the win. They have been few and far between this year !


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

User avatar
clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:04 am

Post by clokan » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:39 pm

innsaneink wrote:They get out there to start the game, with Sheens words still ringing in their ears...in no time its 22- 6 their way.

2nd half....Sheens words still in their ears, 3 mins in...Parra score.

Boys behind tryline during conversion, Benji: *Forget what Tim says, just follow my lead"

Bang bang bang....40 odd points later
Maybe Sheen's told Benji to attack the line.


1/4 chicken,chips
Member
Member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sat 30 Jul, 2011 10:28 am

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:40 pm

o im happy for the two points , but i was spewing 30 minutes in because the team running last was running at will.

mikey
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by mikey » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:42 pm

stryker wrote:How do explain Benji's change in game play Mikey? He played like he has all season for 50 minutes and we looked poor. He then reverted to his pre 2012 game and we blew them off the park. Thats no coincidence for me.
I don't mate. But I'm not going to say it's because Sheens hasn't done this or that. I will say I loved his game tonight and I never want to see him play 1/2 again only because it's like having a Ferrari transporting school kids to primary school.

User avatar
clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:04 am

Post by clokan » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:42 pm

MacDougall wrote:We're back. We're gonna win the comp. Bulldogs are toast. Koroibete.
I'm with you MacDougall, let all the other teams cower on fear

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36848
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:43 pm

I'll get excited if i see that performance against The Storm or the Bulldogs

mikey
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by mikey » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:44 pm

happy tiger wrote:I'll get excited if i see that performance against The Storm or the Bulldogs
As would I. I am currently thinking of converting to whatever religion you all believe in so it will come true. Praise be to whatever entity you believe in.... I am converted. :D

zebraman
Member
Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by zebraman » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:47 pm

clokan wrote:
innsaneink wrote:They get out there to start the game, with Sheens words still ringing in their ears...in no time its 22- 6 their way.

2nd half....Sheens words still in their ears, 3 mins in...Parra score.

Boys behind tryline during conversion, Benji: *Forget what Tim says, just follow my lead"

Bang bang bang....40 odd points later
Maybe Sheen's told Benji to attack the line.
sheens probably said at half time you need to score more try's and defend better. We scored a heap of try's and only let 4 points in the second half in. I can't believe so many people want to get rid of the coach when we score 51 points in 1 game


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

1/4 chicken,chips
Member
Member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sat 30 Jul, 2011 10:28 am

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:49 pm

mikey wrote:
stryker wrote:How do explain Benji's change in game play Mikey? He played like he has all season for 50 minutes and we looked poor. He then reverted to his pre 2012 game and we blew them off the park. Thats no coincidence for me.
I don't mate. But I'm not going to say it's because Sheens hasn't done this or that. I will say I loved his game tonight and I never want to see him play 1/2 again only because it's like having a Ferrari transporting school kids to primary school.
well you didnt hear Benj at fulltime,He said halfback is his best position,or did Sheens tell him to say it ?

User avatar
RatedRKO
Member
Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 10:57 pm

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:49 pm

zebraman wrote: sheens probably said at half time you need to score more try's and defend better. We scored a heap of try's and only let 4 points in the second half in. I can't believe so many people want to get rid of the coach when we score 51 points in 1 game
Score more tries and defend better? If that's all it takes to coach, sign me up. :lol:

What do you think he said before the game?

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 9:51 pm

Dont get too carried away zebraman...we played the worst team in the comp tonight who have had a despicable season. Lets see this form replacated before carrying on too much.

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7872
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 10:03 pm

They aren't the worst team in the comp imo. Penrith are by far. Parramatta lost a few games and had a harder draw/played better teams twice imo.

mikey
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by mikey » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 10:24 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:
mikey wrote:
stryker wrote:How do explain Benji's change in game play Mikey? He played like he has all season for 50 minutes and we looked poor. He then reverted to his pre 2012 game and we blew them off the park. Thats no coincidence for me.
I don't mate. But I'm not going to say it's because Sheens hasn't done this or that. I will say I loved his game tonight and I never want to see him play 1/2 again only because it's like having a Ferrari transporting school kids to primary school.
well you didnt hear Benj at fulltime,He said halfback is his best position,or did Sheens tell him to say it ?
You're right I didn't hear him say anything. But it doesn't mean Sheens told him to say that either. What's your point Dexter?

Goose
Member
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Concord

Post by Goose » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 10:29 pm

innsaneink wrote:They get out there to start the game, with Sheens words still ringing in their ears...in no time its 22- 6 their way.

2nd half....Sheens words still in their ears, 3 mins in...Parra score.

Boys behind tryline during conversion, Benji: *Forget what Tim says, just follow my lead"

Bang bang bang....40 odd points later
C'mon guys....you cant say every time we lose it is because of the coach and everytime we win it is inspite of him....

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 2435
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 10:40 pm

Just remember it was a touch footy style of game our ruck was rolling and it suited us to a tee, lets see how we go when we get into a tight one and have to build pressure and defend our line. The style of game tonight was right up our alley our kicking is still rubbish although slightly better tonight our defence was really really bad for most part lets not forget.

Post Reply
cron