The Two Sides To Wests Tigers

ImageImageImage
tigertye

The Two Sides To Wests Tigers

Post by tigertye » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 11:13 pm

Tonight we saw the good and the bad - I'm sure we all felt like throwing the tv across the room, or leaving early from the game to beat the traffic and avoid the embarrassment of a
flogging from the worst team in the comp, myself included during that first half.

I honestly wonder is it an attitude problem, a lack of desire or just poor form that we can turn up and play so badly sometimes.

But then out came the Tigers we all love, a willing and wanting side. That second half was great for points and yes it's exciting. But, we can't do that against the best teams we need to do it for the eighty minutes to have any shot.

If we give that start to Manly, Dogs, Storm...it's over. I would love nothing more then to see that hunger to win we showed in the last 35mins, for the rest of the season and for the entire 80.

If they can get some consistency, some form and most importantly stop anything that runs at them, then we could turn a pretty low year into the greatest.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

bundyboy

Post by bundyboy » Mon 06 Aug, 2012 11:18 pm

You are correct ! Most teams have a few grey areas in both attack and defense , the tigers unfortunately have black and white ! ( with a splash of orange) !

Posted using RoarFEED 2012