Player and team stats from the game

ImageImageImage
max smart

Re: Player and team stats from the game

Post by max smart » Sun 12 Aug, 2012 10:25 am

MightyMaggy wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:Bell got much more game time tonight and I think that really helped us. He is a very underrated player.
I agree! He has been a good signing at, I would think, at modest money.
Anyone know if we picked up the option on Bell for next year? Agree he's been a great performer all year. He actually runs good lines as well. Would love for him to speak to Blair about that.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Blake93

Post by Blake93 » Sun 12 Aug, 2012 10:30 am

willow wrote:Player and team stats have been updated.

Woods - Once again outstanding;
Galloway, Heighno, Utai, Ayshford - All good metres with valuable contributions, along with Moltzen who while did not make many metres, was in the right place at the right time to bag a hattrick;
Koroibete impressed with his chases in the second half and the pressure he put on the Dragons outside backs with a couple of errors forced; and
Benji and Robbie guided the ship very well last night, both kicking well and Benji's ballplaying in the wet was very controlled, but no less devastating with 3 try assists.
most accurate post ever made about a game. Couldn't agree more with everything

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learnt the secret of life.

alex

Post by alex » Sun 12 Aug, 2012 11:21 am

willow wrote: 8. Woods - 170 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 33 tackles, 3 missed tackles

9. Farah - 69 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 1 tackle break, 48 tackles, 1 missed tackle

10. Galloway - 131 metres in attack, 1 offload, 1 tackle break, 31 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 1 error

11. Blair - 61 metres in attack, 20 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error

12. Ellis - 93 metres in attack, 1 offload, 35 tackles, 4 missed tackles

13. Heighington - 122 metres in attack, 1 offload, 2 tackle breaks, 21 tackles

16. Bell - 63 metres in attack, 21 tackles 1 error
I don't want to sound like a broken record by constantly bagging Blair, but the fact he played 80 minutes and all the other forwards played 60 tops, his stats are way below where they should be. Heighno had a decent spell on the bench through the middle of the game and still pulled 100+ metres. Ellis was also rested through a similar period and makes 35 tackles. I just don't get it...?!

Big ups to Farah for another dominating performance. Not only was his attack, and in particular his kicking game very effective, he backed it up with 48 tackles and only 1 missed. True captain's performance out there last night in trying conditions
:sign:

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Sun 12 Aug, 2012 10:07 pm

Thanks Willow. Last night we saw an example of Moltz's value as a support player for Benji - no one else would have caught that flick ball from Benji that set up Tim's third try. And he handled the high ball well also. Tim for full back, forever!

I think this was as good as any of our performances this season.... So far!
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

charliebrown

Post by charliebrown » Mon 13 Aug, 2012 5:17 pm

alex wrote:
willow wrote: 8. Woods - 170 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 33 tackles, 3 missed tackles

9. Farah - 69 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 1 tackle break, 48 tackles, 1 missed tackle

10. Galloway - 131 metres in attack, 1 offload, 1 tackle break, 31 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 1 error

I don't want to sound like a broken record by constantly bagging Blair, but the fact he played 80 minutes and all the other forwards played 60 tops, his stats are way below where they should be. Heighno had a decent spell on the bench through the middle of the game and still pulled 100+ metres. Ellis was also rested through a similar period and makes 35 tackles. I just don't get it...?!

Big ups to Farah for another dominating performance. Not only was his attack, and in particular his kicking game very effective, he backed it up with 48 tackles and only 1 missed. True captain's performance out there last night in trying conditions
I think its just his presence out on the feild if its running decoys, or in the defense line where we are getting our most out of blair, players are aware he is there and it stops someone from flying out and wacking benji or robbie as blair can run into that hole created.. or teams arnt running at him cause he slows down their play the ball. Its exactly how manly use Tony Williams..

TigerFlame

Post by TigerFlame » Mon 13 Aug, 2012 5:22 pm

alex wrote:

I am with you 61 meters in attack and 20 tackles is pathetic for 80 minutes

alex

Post by alex » Mon 13 Aug, 2012 5:35 pm

charliebrown wrote: I think its just his presence out on the feild if its running decoys, or in the defense line where we are getting our most out of blair, players are aware he is there and it stops someone from flying out and wacking benji or robbie as blair can run into that hole created.. or teams arnt running at him cause he slows down their play the ball. Its exactly how manly use Tony Williams..
Gee, he's an expensive decoy!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 13 Aug, 2012 6:00 pm

Just wondering how often a player scores a hattrick and only makes 39 metres ?? (Not bagging Moltz just a strange stat,thats all )

alex

Post by alex » Mon 13 Aug, 2012 6:15 pm

happy tiger wrote:Just wondering how often a player scores a hattrick and only makes 39 metres ?? (Not bagging Moltz just a strange stat,thats all )
Good point! Usually fullbacks make 100+ metres a game. His first try he only got the ball 10m out, second try was from Farah's kick so was already over the line and his final try he got the ball only a few metres out. Good close to the line, hope he gets involved and extends that form to all areas of the field.

charliebrown

Post by charliebrown » Thu 16 Aug, 2012 5:16 am

alex wrote:
charliebrown wrote: I think its just his presence out on the feild if its running decoys, or in the defense line where we are getting our most out of blair, players are aware he is there and it stops someone from flying out and wacking benji or robbie as blair can run into that hole created.. or teams arnt running at him cause he slows down their play the ball. Its exactly how manly use Tony Williams..
Gee, he's an expensive decoy!
sure is and so is galloway who runs more decoys then hit ups