I'm done.

ImageImageImage
innsaneink

Re: I'm done.

Post by innsaneink » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:16 pm

Robbies ''try'' I thought at best couldve gone BOTD....seen worse given that.
The vid ref effort was that amateur and pathetic, Hampstead should be sacked FOREVER - not just a week.
This crap goes on every week....for a so called professional sport, the officials are very amateur.
Better team definately lost....they didnt win, it was won for them

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:17 pm

Ink are you blaming the refs? Is that a first since the Canberra debacle.?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:22 pm

I very rarely say anything about the refs. I'm usually of the opinion that it's football and mistakes happen, but I am absolutely livid with what took place tonight.

These imbeciles have destroyed our season with those 2 blatant mistakes. Plays that they were able to look at over and over again, in slow motion, and yet they still could not get them right! How could they not see that obstruction??? How could they not see the ball touch the ground when Robbie crossed the line??? It's not like their vision was obscured or they were difficult angles to view from - we could all see it, the commentators could all see it.

What happened tonight was an absolute disgrace. If the situation was reversed and this happened to the Bulldogs, instead of us, it still would have been a disgrace, but at least their season would not have been destroyed like ours is now.

I'm the first to admit WT haven't played too well all season, but those boys really put in tonight and matched the best team in the comp for nearly 90 mins. They nearly won, they should've won, they would've won if it weren't for circumstances outside of their control - they really deserved better than to lose, not just the game, but a place in a finals as well because of refereeing incompetence!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

mitch2040

Post by mitch2040 » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:29 pm

southerntiger wrote:Ink are you blaming the refs? Is that a first since the Canberra debacle.?

Can you blame him? Honestly? Who cares if we missed our field goal chance, it shouldn't have even gotten to that point in the game. Matty Johns better cry his loud voice about this one.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:30 pm

mitch2040 wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Ink are you blaming the refs? Is that a first since the Canberra debacle.?

Can you blame him? Honestly? Who cares if we missed our field goal chance, it shouldn't have even gotten to that point in the game. Matty Johns better cry his loud voice about this one.

No I don't. Ink is usually anti-blaming refs.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:36 pm

Terrible call from one with the benefit of replays.....

Feel for our boys tonight, we were the better team, when we get dudded by offiials its not often we are the better team, up against the front runners

Not talking thru my pocket either, our punters club had the Dogs, I tipped the dogs....but we were screwed tonite

We got a few lucky calls in the first half that led to possesion, but Hampsteads was a massive blunder

An as I post a melb player Sisa waqa ) knocks on in goal and vid ref gives it a try

angeman

Post by angeman » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:42 pm

If a ref asks for the video refs assistance (doubt) then the video ref says he's not sure (doubt) then how is it not automatically benefit of the doubt?!?

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:44 pm

From what I've read the refs have screwed up royally in both games.

Sack the lot of them. Something has to be done, this is beyond ridiculous.

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:48 pm

Of course Reynolds was off side for their second try as well - not many seem to be talking about that.

I was at the game and didnt have a clear view of the Bulldogs last try. I cant say I thought we were dudded to be honest; Robbie had a great chance to win it for us and didnt come through, which happens. And of course, as seems to be our fate so often, some freak field goal snatches victory. I would have walked outa there thinking a draw was a fair result.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:49 pm

Some massive calls went against us.

Alot of little calls went for us.

We put ourselves into a position to win and couldn't pull the trigger on it.

Need that last 20 minutes commitment for 80 next week

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:06 pm

I do not remember if there was a game where video ref was this bad, every commentator said the decisions were blatantly wrong.

On the positive side, Tigers played with the right attitude, you cannot ask for more, simply they outplayed the Dogs, but they have to learn how to outplay the video ref :(

If we played with this attitude earlier this season, we would won 90% of our games.

I think after the last 2 games every team in the top 8 will start to wary, and prefer not to play Tigers in the finals.

Go Tigers

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:09 pm

InBenjiWeTrust wrote:I do not remember if there was a game where video ref was this bad, every commentator said the decisions were blatantly wrong.

On the positive side, Tigers played with the right attitude, you cannot ask for more, simply they outplayed the Dogs, but they have to learn how to outplay the video ref :(

If we played with this attitude earlier this season, we would won 90% of our games.

I think after the last 2 games every team in the top 8 will start to wary, and prefer not to play Tigers in the finals.

Go Tigers
They won't need to worry, we won't be in the finals after tonight. I am raging mad at the moment - haven't been this mad for years!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:12 pm

im done too wish it was the final round of the year don;t wanna go through the headache of the roosters game next week

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:14 pm

There needs to be a massive over-haul in the refereeing ranks over the summer. Some people need to lose their jobs. Despite our disgraceful calls though we still had our chances to come away with it so we shouldn't put all the blame on the germs in the middle

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:15 pm

Flippedy wrote:
InBenjiWeTrust wrote:I do not remember if there was a game where video ref was this bad, every commentator said the decisions were blatantly wrong.

Go Tigers
They won't need to worry, we won't be in the finals after tonight. I am raging mad at the moment - haven't been this mad for years!
if the faders my most hated team make the finals ahead of us I think I will neck myself it would be a compelte joke if they made the 8. good news is Broncos lost. pleaes roosters win and manly smash the knights

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:20 pm

I hate when finals births become mathematical equations.

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:23 pm

does it remind everyone of the eels game in 09??? so much like it. played good other team got fluke trys and everything went their way.

Inu was always destened to fluke something in the game

TigersFan4Life

Post by TigersFan4Life » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:45 pm

We won the penalty count 7-2 and you guys are complainng about the refs???