I'm done.

ImageImageImage
Flippedy

Re: I'm done.

Post by Flippedy » Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:50 pm

Golden wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
InBenjiWeTrust wrote:I do not remember if there was a game where video ref was this bad, every commentator said the decisions were blatantly wrong.

On the positive side, Tigers played with the right attitude, you cannot ask for more, simply they outplayed the Dogs, but they have to learn how to outplay the video ref :(

If we played with this attitude earlier this season, we would won 90% of our games.

I think after the last 2 games every team in the top 8 will start to wary, and prefer not to play Tigers in the finals.

Go Tigers
They won't need to worry, we won't be in the finals after tonight. I am raging mad at the moment - haven't been this mad for years!
if the faders my most hated team make the finals ahead of us I think I will neck myself it would be a compelte joke if they made the 8. good news is Broncos lost. pleaes roosters win and manly smash the knights
I actually think the Knights will take 8th spot, perhaps even higher. They have the momentum and the best big match coach to guide them in.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 6:38 am

TigersFan4Life wrote:We won the penalty count 7-2 and you guys are complainng about the refs???
Did you skip over the part where Robbie had a try disallowed that should have been a try and that their last one was clearly a shepard?

brk53y

Post by brk53y » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 6:44 am

Tigerdave wrote:
TigersFan4Life wrote:We won the penalty count 7-2 and you guys are complainng about the refs???
Did you skip over the part where Robbie had a try disallowed that should have been a try and that their last one was clearly a shepard?
This. I would rather lose the penalty count but have the video refs on our side

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:59 am

What penalty decisions were controversial? Because I know of a couple of tries that were...

Anthism

Post by Anthism » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:10 am

I think it's stupid Hasler can complain about the penalty count going against them. If they lose the penalty count every week wouldn't you assume maybe it's a problem with the team not the refs?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012