Moltzen hooked?

ImageImageImage
Demps

Re: Moltzen hooked?

Post by Demps » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:59 am

MacDougall wrote:I fear Koroibete would drop the ball a lot at this stage. He is too used to playing with a taped up t-shirt. He is good for a drop every seven or eight carries as it is, at fullback ... look out.

pffft
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:02 am

Moltzen apart from the drop ball did ok last night. If he was injured why put him back on. Simona was going ok and I would have left him on, he was fifthly at coming off in extra time and I don't blame him.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:10 am

sunshine coast tiger wrote:Moltzen apart from the drop ball did ok last night. If he was injured why put him back on. Simona was going ok and I would have left him on, he was fifthly at coming off in extra time and I don't blame him.
While not trying to get into a debate about poor old Timmy Choo Shoes, I think you need to have your best attacking weapons on the pitch in Extra Time, and Moltz is a pretty handy footballer with the ball 'in his hands' ( when he holds it :lol: )
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:39 am

Right from the start I do not like Moltzen in a Tigers jersey I wished he went to the Dragons but overall last night he played pretty well..unfortuatly for him his coach is doing him no favors by playing him at fullback ...Ryan is the 1st pick fullback at the moment .To be honest I don't know where you play the guy doesn't really have that much to offer IMO but that dropped ball in a crunch game says it all .....taken off the field then Sheens walking over and rubbing his shoulders that picture there and then tells the present story of the Weststigers!

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:54 am

Demps wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I fear Koroibete would drop the ball a lot at this stage. He is too used to playing with a taped up t-shirt. He is good for a drop every seven or eight carries as it is, at fullback ... look out.

pffft
Lol what? The ball is like a wet cake of soap to him at times!

dermo

Post by dermo » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:52 am

Snake wrote:Right from the start I do not like Moltzen in a Tigers jersey I wished he went to the Dragons but overall last night he played pretty well..unfortuatly for him his coach is doing him no favors by playing him at fullback ...Ryan is the 1st pick fullback at the moment .To be honest I don't know where you play the guy doesn't really have that much to offer IMO but that dropped ball in a crunch game says it all .....taken off the field then Sheens walking over and rubbing his shoulders that picture there and then tells the present story of the Weststigers!

Are you serious? thats the coaches job, you dont think Moltzen knows he stuffed up? people on here are constantly criticizing Moltzen for supposedly giving it to his team mates when they make an error (I dont no where this conclusion is drawn from) but when the coach offers support its the wrong thing?

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 12:28 pm

Snake wrote:Right from the start I do not like Moltzen in a Tigers jersey I wished he went to the Dragons but overall last night he played pretty well..unfortuatly for him his coach is doing him no favors by playing him at fullback ...Ryan is the 1st pick fullback at the moment .To be honest I don't know where you play the guy doesn't really have that much to offer IMO but that dropped ball in a crunch game says it all .....taken off the field then Sheens walking over and rubbing his shoulders that picture there and then tells the present story of the Weststigers!
Don't worry snake it's only for another 3 years..I'm sure it will go quick.
When Simona ran the ball back I thought Wow who was that? OK get him off too many metres gained in one run...off you come.

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 12:59 pm

what do you want me to do GNR??? have a debate with you over every single player who gets a constant baggin' on this forum???? I'm not trying to change anybodies mind about what they think of Moltzen i'm just saying that i can see that everyone makes mistakes, even you . what do you do when you make a mistake? you get up, dust yourself off and get back in and try not to make the same mistake again. I'm sure there are better fullbacks, 5/8th, half backs, forwards, hookers e.t.c then what the Tigers have at the moments but the fact of the matter is the Tigers don't have them and we couldn't afford them anyway. We need to work with who we have, not belittle, criticize and judge the people who are on the front line each week doing their best.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:02 pm

Moltzen was as bad as the refs tonight, iam sick and tired of the people who support this sorry excuse for a 1st grade footballer. He cost us both the first two tries, all he had to do was back off and let the cover take the ball carrier and he would have stopped the play but no he goes in and takes no one.Then he gets hurt ( not his fault i know ) and stays out there making one handed tackles and then cant catch the ball, please dragons come back and take this imposter we will pay you heaps. :bash :bash

rossop

Post by rossop » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:10 pm

Thought he went OK. Dropped the ball after he dislocated(?) his finger.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:43 pm

We have to have scapegoat, it used to be Fitzhenry or Sheens fault, Players make mistakes just like Refs. I am positive Moltzen didnt drop the ball on purpose but then again some of you probably think he did.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:57 pm

Pfft, he is twig man.
He hurt his finger passing the ball - LOL--- when Blair got crunched.
Seriously, out 3 weeks hurt in a warm up.
Injured passing the ball.
Hope he's careful brushing his teeth tonite, might end up requiring shoulder surgery

spongebob2

Post by spongebob2 » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 2:01 pm

innsaneink wrote:Pfft, he is twig man.
He hurt his finger passing the ball - LOL--- when Blair got crunched.
Seriously, out 3 weeks hurt in a warm up.
Injured passing the ball.
Hope he's careful brushing his teeth tonite, might end up requiring shoulder surgery
He's the biggest wuss in the comp / doesn't have a backbone or any kahunas !

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 2:04 pm

5/8. He plays 5/8 in attack which means we have nobody supporting through the middle. Hell Ayshford had to come in as a support runner at times.

Bite the bullet, play him at 6 and put Simona or someone else in the 1 with instructions to run hard, catch the ball and support the ruck in attack

spongebob2

Post by spongebob2 » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 2:15 pm

[quote="smeghead"]5/8. He plays 5/8 in attack which means we have nobody supporting through the middle. Hell Ayshford had to come in as a support runner at times.

Bite the bullet, play him at 6 and put Simona or someone else in the 1 with instructions to run hard, catch the ball and support the ruck in attack[/quote
I totally agree with that ! Simona or koro at the back moltz at 6 or make him the water boy ?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 2:53 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:I don't think he was 'hooked' as Sheens wanted to put him back on as soon as Extra Time started...

If anyone was gona get hooked to give Simona a run it would've been Blake. I think he had 6 missed tackles last night?!
Cmon Watto he managed to tackle the decoy runner :roll:

Master_of_Jack

Post by Master_of_Jack » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm a forum virgin, if you'd like to know. I've observed this forum for years, and had a great chuckle too.

But after witnessing that game, and reading the scathing comments posted about Moltzen, I had to join to get involved.
The bloke dropped the ball, no good but he had broken a finger or two just before. Even in a game, as fast and exciting as last night, we continue to get the same losers carrying like they are waiting to become the next 'immortal'. Get a Grip. At a million miles an hour, from the time you catch or down the ball, is about..that fast. Even Barba made one error last night, they should strip him of his dally m, the bloke made a mistake, he can't be worthy. Give it to Tiuaka,
he hasn't put a foot wrong all season!

It's a big, scary world out there, and its a game of footy. Get a good, firm grip you blokes.

Anyone who can do better than Moltzen, meet at concord oval on monday at 5pm, we'll break your fingers and see how many kicks you drop. Thank god its a forum for the supporters, i'd hate to see the scum we'd get it you weren't all supporters.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 3:56 pm

Master_of_Jack wrote:I'm a forum virgin, if you'd like to know. I've observed this forum for years, and had a great chuckle too.

But after witnessing that game, and reading the scathing comments posted about Moltzen, I had to join to get involved.
The bloke dropped the ball, no good but he had broken a finger or two just before. Even in a game, as fast and exciting as last night, we continue to get the same losers carrying like they are waiting to become the next 'immortal'. Get a Grip. At a million miles an hour, from the time you catch or down the ball, is about..that fast. Even Barba made one error last night, they should strip him of his dally m, the bloke made a mistake, he can't be worthy. Give it to Tiuaka,
he hasn't put a foot wrong all season!

It's a big, scary world out there, and its a game of footy. Get a good, firm grip you blokes.

Anyone who can do better than Moltzen, meet at concord oval on monday at 5pm, we'll break your fingers and see how many kicks you drop. Thank god its a forum for the supporters, i'd hate to see the scum we'd get it you weren't all supporters.
Whose he?