Moltzen hooked?

ImageImageImage
tiga4eva
Member
Member
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: Moltzen hooked?

Post by tiga4eva » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 4:03 pm

smeghead wrote:5/8. He plays 5/8 in attack which means we have nobody supporting through the middle. Hell Ayshford had to come in as a support runner at times.

Bite the bullet, play him at 6 and put Simona or someone else in the 1 with instructions to run hard, catch the ball and support the ruck in attack
X2


Posted using RoarFEED 2012


User avatar
Swordy
Member
Member
Posts: 1946
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Swordy » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 4:16 pm

Master_of_Jack wrote:I'm a forum virgin, if you'd like to know. I've observed this forum for years, and had a great chuckle too.

But after witnessing that game, and reading the scathing comments posted about Moltzen, I had to join to get involved.
The bloke dropped the ball, no good but he had broken a finger or two just before. Even in a game, as fast and exciting as last night, we continue to get the same losers carrying like they are waiting to become the next 'immortal'. Get a Grip. At a million miles an hour, from the time you catch or down the ball, is about..that fast. Even Barba made one error last night, they should strip him of his dally m, the bloke made a mistake, he can't be worthy. Give it to Tiuaka,
he hasn't put a foot wrong all season!

It's a big, scary world out there, and its a game of footy. Get a good, firm grip you blokes.

Anyone who can do better than Moltzen, meet at concord oval on monday at 5pm, we'll break your fingers and see how many kicks you drop. Thank god its a forum for the supporters, i'd hate to see the scum we'd get it you weren't all supporters.
X infinity!
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3197
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 4:29 pm

southerntiger wrote:Funny how people ignore the try he saved. It was a good performance from Tim bar that drop.


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

You Moltzen lovers just do not get it. If he had not dropped that ball, there would be no need to "save" a try, as we would have been up the other end of the field.

He should not be in that team for the rest of the year. Simona looked twice the footballer when he came on.

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3197
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 4:32 pm

Swordy wrote:
Master_of_Jack wrote:I'm a forum virgin, if you'd like to know. I've observed this forum for years, and had a great chuckle too.

But after witnessing that game, and reading the scathing comments posted about Moltzen, I had to join to get involved.
The bloke dropped the ball, no good but he had broken a finger or two just before. Even in a game, as fast and exciting as last night, we continue to get the same losers carrying like they are waiting to become the next 'immortal'. Get a Grip. At a million miles an hour, from the time you catch or down the ball, is about..that fast. Even Barba made one error last night, they should strip him of his dally m, the bloke made a mistake, he can't be worthy. Give it to Tiuaka,
he hasn't put a foot wrong all season!

It's a big, scary world out there, and its a game of footy. Get a good, firm grip you blokes.

Anyone who can do better than Moltzen, meet at concord oval on monday at 5pm, we'll break your fingers and see how many kicks you drop. Thank god its a forum for the supporters, i'd hate to see the scum we'd get it you weren't all supporters.
X infinity!

He has dropped plenty of balls when his fingers were not broken. He is not a first grade fullback, end of story.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40854
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 4:38 pm

Master_of_Jack wrote:I'm a forum virgin, if you'd like to know. I've observed this forum for years, and had a great chuckle too.

But after witnessing that game, and reading the scathing comments posted about Moltzen, I had to join to get involved.
The bloke dropped the ball, no good but he had broken a finger or two just before. Even in a game, as fast and exciting as last night, we continue to get the same losers carrying like they are waiting to become the next 'immortal'. Get a Grip. At a million miles an hour, from the time you catch or down the ball, is about..that fast. Even Barba made one error last night, they should strip him of his dally m, the bloke made a mistake, he can't be worthy. Give it to Tiuaka,
he hasn't put a foot wrong all season!

It's a big, scary world out there, and its a game of footy. Get a good, firm grip you blokes.

Anyone who can do better than Moltzen, meet at concord oval on monday at 5pm, we'll break your fingers and see how many kicks you drop. Thank god its a forum for the supporters, i'd hate to see the scum we'd get it you weren't all supporters.
So I'll repeat what I said previously If he was no good when Andrew Leeds tests his fingers after he puts the finger back in place and strapped them up why did he go back out there ?? You can't have it both ways He was either well enough to stay out their or not

Moltzen would of made the final call


Master_of_Jack

Post by Master_of_Jack » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm no moltzen lover! just a logical, moderately fair bloke that understands that all humans (even top paid footballers) can
drop the sometimes, and at the wrong time and even more so after taking that first kick off after breaking your finger two minutes before.

I'm the tougest bloke you could ever met, harder than hempsley, but I still feel pain and don't like that uncomfortable
feeling of what's this gonna feel like as you wait for that ball, in full flight to whack into that broken finger, again.

What's happens if Simona drops the ball next week, or puts a toe dead in goal, who would you call up then.

Wouldn't wanna make a a mistake in front of you, after scoring 3 tries the week before, and saving a certain try too.

User avatar
Irvine
Member
Member
Posts: 1330
Joined: Fri 25 Mar, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by Irvine » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 4:56 pm

If Simona drops the ball we don't care his a rookie and he runs hard and doesn't give looks to his team mates like his better than them.Or Koribete drops the ball we don't care they are rookies.
Moltzen has somehow played 80 NRL games but still looks like its his first game in the big time.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40854
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 4:59 pm

Master_of_Jack wrote:I'm no moltzen lover! just a logical, moderately fair bloke that understands that all humans (even top paid footballers) can
drop the sometimes, and at the wrong time and even more so after taking that first kick off after breaking your finger two minutes before.

I'm the tougest bloke you could ever met, harder than hempsley, but I still feel pain and don't like that uncomfortable
feeling of what's this gonna feel like as you wait for that ball, in full flight to whack into that broken finger, again.

What's happens if Simona drops the ball next week, or puts a toe dead in goal, who would you call up then.

Wouldn't wanna make a a mistake in front of you, after scoring 3 tries the week before, and saving a certain try too.
If Simona drops the ball next week or put a toe dead in goal next week he should still get the 30-40 odd chances Moltzen has had to sure up his position as our No 1

User avatar
Irvine
Member
Member
Posts: 1330
Joined: Fri 25 Mar, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by Irvine » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 5:00 pm

Irvine wrote:If Simona drops the ball we don't care his a rookie and he runs hard and doesn't give looks to his team mates like his better than them.Or Koribete drops the ball we don't care they are rookies.
Moltzen has somehow played 80 NRL games but still looks like its his first game in the big time.
"WESTS Tigers fullback Tim Moltzen's new three-year deal has lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing the season." News Flash....Its Not working !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40854
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 5:52 pm

Master_of_Jack wrote:I'm no moltzen lover! just a logical, moderately fair bloke that understands that all humans (even top paid footballers) can
drop the sometimes, and at the wrong time and even more so after taking that first kick off after breaking your finger two minutes before.

I'm the tougest bloke you could ever met, harder than hempsley, but I still feel pain and don't like that uncomfortable
feeling of what's this gonna feel like as you wait for that ball, in full flight to whack into that broken finger, again.

What's happens if Simona drops the ball next week, or puts a toe dead in goal, who would you call up then.

Wouldn't wanna make a a mistake in front of you, after scoring 3 tries the week before, and saving a certain try too.
Yeah 3 tries and ran for a total of 39 metres as a fullback

In Tedesco's first game of NRL he had run for about 90 metres when he came off after 30 minutes ON DEBUT

Maybe they need to start counting the metres when Moltzen runs up and down the race at half time and full time as well

tigga

Post by tigga » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 5:59 pm

He hurt his hand prior to the drop ball,shouldn't someone else have taken the ball if that was the case?and the interchange between molten and Simona was great,Dogs were 10metres out moltzen walks off the field behind the in goal area,Simona was stretching the calves on the sideline.as a result Simona was a couple of seconds too late to stop the Jonathan wright try/shepherd


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

User avatar
kh_canada
Member
Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Tue 12 Jun, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Brisbane

Post by kh_canada » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 6:19 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Swordy wrote:
Master_of_Jack wrote:I'm a forum virgin, if you'd like to know. I've observed this forum for years, and had a great chuckle too.

But after witnessing that game, and reading the scathing comments posted about Moltzen, I had to join to get involved.
The bloke dropped the ball, no good but he had broken a finger or two just before. Even in a game, as fast and exciting as last night, we continue to get the same losers carrying like they are waiting to become the next 'immortal'. Get a Grip. At a million miles an hour, from the time you catch or down the ball, is about..that fast. Even Barba made one error last night, they should strip him of his dally m, the bloke made a mistake, he can't be worthy. Give it to Tiuaka,
he hasn't put a foot wrong all season!

It's a big, scary world out there, and its a game of footy. Get a good, firm grip you blokes.

Anyone who can do better than Moltzen, meet at concord oval on monday at 5pm, we'll break your fingers and see how many kicks you drop. Thank god its a forum for the supporters, i'd hate to see the scum we'd get it you weren't all supporters.
X infinity!

He has dropped plenty of balls when his fingers were not broken. He is not a first grade fullback, end of story.
Duh! He is a 5/8


Posted using RoarFEED 2012
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40854
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:24 pm

Irvine wrote:
Irvine wrote:If Simona drops the ball we don't care his a rookie and he runs hard and doesn't give looks to his team mates like his better than them.Or Koribete drops the ball we don't care they are rookies.
Moltzen has somehow played 80 NRL games but still looks like its his first game in the big time.
"WESTS Tigers fullback Tim Moltzen's new three-year deal has lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing the season." News Flash....Its Not working !
Should read "Wests Tigers fullback :shock: :lol: Tim Moltzen's new three year deal lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing OUR season "

Goose
Member
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Concord

Post by Goose » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:35 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Irvine wrote:
Irvine wrote:If Simona drops the ball we don't care his a rookie and he runs hard and doesn't give looks to his team mates like his better than them.Or Koribete drops the ball we don't care they are rookies.
Moltzen has somehow played 80 NRL games but still looks like its his first game in the big time.
"WESTS Tigers fullback Tim Moltzen's new three-year deal has lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing the season." News Flash....Its Not working !
Should read "Wests Tigers fullback :shock: :lol: Tim Moltzen's new three year deal lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing OUR season "
I shake my head happy, not sure where the hate comes from.....one drop ball in an otherwise strong game, he gets leveled with the blame, just about everyone made a mistake last night, many elementry.

And Ive never seen a bloke get a black mark despite scoring 3 tries and not making a mistake!

C'mon be fair!

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40854
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:44 pm

Goose wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Irvine wrote:
Irvine wrote:If Simona drops the ball we don't care his a rookie and he runs hard and doesn't give looks to his team mates like his better than them.Or Koribete drops the ball we don't care they are rookies.
Moltzen has somehow played 80 NRL games but still looks like its his first game in the big time.
"WESTS Tigers fullback Tim Moltzen's new three-year deal has lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing the season." News Flash....Its Not working !
Should read "Wests Tigers fullback :shock: :lol: Tim Moltzen's new three year deal lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing OUR season "
I shake my head happy, not sure where the hate comes from.....one drop ball in an otherwise strong game, he gets leveled with the blame, just about everyone made a mistake last night, many elementry.

And Ive never seen a bloke get a black mark despite scoring 3 tries and not making a mistake!

C'mon be fair!
What about the dropped ball in the first half

The stupid pass to Koroibete when if he hangs on to the ball , we probably score next tackle


Three missed tackles

Were a fair few players who made zero errors Goose

Just because you score three tries doesn't mean you had a blinder , you just happened to be in the right place at the right time

Goose
Member
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Concord

Post by Goose » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:04 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Goose wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Irvine wrote:If Simona drops the ball we don't care his a rookie and he runs hard and doesn't give looks to his team mates like his better than them.Or Koribete drops the ball we don't care they are rookies.
Moltzen has somehow played 80 NRL games but still looks like its his first game in the big time.

"WESTS Tigers fullback Tim Moltzen's new three-year deal has lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing the season." News Flash....Its Not working !
Should read "Wests Tigers fullback :shock: :lol: Tim Moltzen's new three year deal lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing OUR season "
I shake my head happy, not sure where the hate comes from.....one drop ball in an otherwise strong game, he gets leveled with the blame, just about everyone made a mistake last night, many elementry.

And Ive never seen a bloke get a black mark despite scoring 3 tries and not making a mistake!

C'mon be fair!
What about the dropped ball in the first half

The stupid pass to Koroibete when if he hangs on to the ball , we probably score next tackle


Three missed tackles

Were a fair few players who made zero errors Goose

Just because you score three tries doesn't mean you had a blinder , you just happened to be in the right place at the right time
WHAT! you blame Moltz for the koro drop ball, he catches (which he should have) he scores, and the ball the first error was clearly raked, you are looking for reasons to stick the boot in.

He was excellent against the dragons.

Some of you blokes would have Moltz on the grassy knoll

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40854
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:13 pm

I would have him at 6 or 14 Goose before I have him at fullback

And as I have said (about 8964 times) if he can find the last 8 week of 2011 form I will shut the hell up

Why people continue to suggest I hate Moltzen is laughable

I was one of the first last season who swallowed their pride and said he was playing well

But he is absolutely miles from there Goose and if you can't admit that , you are lying to the Forum and yourself as any of the people who continue to argue with me in regards to Moltzen and his 2011 form and 2012 form

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29305
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:22 pm

Goose wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Irvine wrote:
Irvine wrote:If Simona drops the ball we don't care his a rookie and he runs hard and doesn't give looks to his team mates like his better than them.Or Koribete drops the ball we don't care they are rookies.
Moltzen has somehow played 80 NRL games but still looks like its his first game in the big time.
"WESTS Tigers fullback Tim Moltzen's new three-year deal has lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing the season." News Flash....Its Not working !
Should read "Wests Tigers fullback :shock: :lol: Tim Moltzen's new three year deal lifted a weight off his shoulders and he can now concentrate on finishing OUR season "
I shake my head happy, not sure where the hate comes from.....one drop ball in an otherwise strong game, he gets leveled with the blame, just about everyone made a mistake last night, many elementry.

And Ive never seen a bloke get a black mark despite scoring 3 tries and not making a mistake!

C'mon be fair!
he's just a very very unlikeable fellow.....too many similar posts & opinions on him for them all to be personal

Post Reply