Doggies are vulnerable.....

ImageImageImage
Alf Duguid

Doggies are vulnerable.....

Post by Alf Duguid » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:53 am

The first twenty minutes of that second half was the blueprint in beating the Doggies and we showed how easily it could be done. Quick play the balls, good dummy half running, and direct forward hit ups. Their big forwards are too slow laterally to defend against this directness. That's why they get penalised so heavily as they are continually slowing down the play the ball.

Happy to go on record and say that I think they have peaked too early. They will not win the premiership

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:55 am

Alf Duguid wrote: Happy to go on record and say that I think they have peaked too early. They will not win the premiership
I said that a few days ago, just like Melbourne did earlier in the year.

I would rather see Manly win at this point compared to the Dogs.

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:55 am

I hate them so bad and yes they wont win it this year if not the tigers souths or manly for sure.

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:59 am

Don't forget Hasler has now got the officials on his side ...as last night will show you know where the close ones will end up!

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:02 am

RatedRKO wrote:
Alf Duguid wrote: Happy to go on record and say that I think they have peaked too early. They will not win the premiership
I said that a few days ago, just like Melbourne did earlier in the year.

I would rather see Manly win at this point compared to the Dogs.
I would love to see manly win purely for the fact that Dessie is at the dogs.
Or us....

The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

milford_magic

Post by milford_magic » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:12 am

They are vulnerable but they are still a very very good side.

They had NO ball or NO penalties last night. Yes they got some video ref decision. But with the limited ball they had etc and the fact they got no piggy back penalties, the fact they were able to be so close (and win controversially) tells you they are a good side. Hypothetically, if we don't get the piggy back penalties, we are really no chance at putting points on. They score tries from everywhere.

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:23 am

They score arsey tries every week. They have the refs with them. They can't lose.

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 12:04 pm

milford_magic wrote:They are vulnerable but they are still a very very good side.

They had NO ball or NO penalties last night. Yes they got some video ref decision. But with the limited ball they had etc and the fact they got no piggy back penalties, the fact they were able to be so close (and win controversially) tells you they are a good side. Hypothetically, if we don't get the piggy back penalties, we are really no chance at putting points on. They score tries from everywhere.
Ben Barba scores from anywhere, take him out and the 20 tries he's scored this year and the dogs will be lucky to make the eight. Not to mention rorting the cap by signing Perritt and Inu mid season. Break a leg Barba, then you'll see the dogs.