NRL DISGRACE!!!!!!

ImageImageImage
bp tiger

NRL DISGRACE!!!!!!

Post by bp tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 12:43 pm

Why are the dogs been given the green light to score tries of shepherds. If the NRL are fair dinkim all the refs from last nights game should be sacked for the rest of the season, and this is why.
1. Dogs have become the new melb they get away with blue murder in the play the ball.
2. The try that they scored from the shepherd was as ballant as any this season.
3. Farahs try would have been given 20 times this year as benefit of doubt.
4. The dogs second try reynolds was a meter of side, watch the replay and the touch judge was in line.
5. they were not going to give woods try untill we complained, but u can bet ur bottom dollar had it been a dogs player they would have gone up stairs.
6. At the start of the game they let a knock on go untill the dogs scored and then checked it , but if the dogs had been tackled and then scored we would have not had any comeback.
We had the chance still to win last night but iam really getting sick of how the refs are able to dicktate the out come of matches, and the rub of the green allways goes to the leading clubs, dogs, manly , storm, broncos.
THATS MY RANT ANY ONE ELSE FEEL PEEEVED. :bash :bash :bash

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:54 pm

Des has been ranting & raving so now he gets his own way, as simple as that.

artful dodger

Post by artful dodger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:13 pm

tigerbenji wrote:Des has been ranting & raving so now he gets his own way, as simple as that.
Blaming refs etc won't get our 2 points nor will hold us in good light for the next couple of weeks with the officials, the best way to go about it would be to do the little 1% better which would negate any dodgy referee decisions.
Am I talking to much common sense please let me know!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:24 pm

After the Bulldogs try , when Robbie approached the referee Farah should of threatened to drag the players off next bad call we got

You'd be amazed how effective that threat actually is

See then the focus goes on the referees and not what happens and the mistakes they have made

If all the clubs are as unhappy with Harrigon as they say , when the CEOs meet pre season they should all band together to get rid of him

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 8:49 pm

artful dodger wrote:
tigerbenji wrote:Des has been ranting & raving so now he gets his own way, as simple as that.
Blaming refs etc won't get our 2 points nor will hold us in good light for the next couple of weeks with the officials, the best way to go about it would be to do the little 1% better which would negate any dodgy referee decisions.

No it won't get us the 2 points, but hopefully enough complaining may actually get things changed, probably not for this year but hopefully next year.

There's just no way, no way, that the video ref should get things blatantly wrong.

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:11 pm

happy tiger wrote:After the Bulldogs try , when Robbie approached the referee Farah should of threatened to drag the players off next bad call we got
Then he'd be a bigger sook that Jamie Lyon

artful dodger

Post by artful dodger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:31 pm

Tigerdave wrote:
artful dodger wrote:

No it won't get us the 2 points, but hopefully enough complaining may actually get things changed, probably not for this year but hopefully next year.

There's just no way, no way, that the video ref should get things blatantly wrong.
Mate nothing will change are you for real, all it does like I said is have an adverse effect refs interpretations

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:35 pm

clokan wrote:
happy tiger wrote:After the Bulldogs try , when Robbie approached the referee Farah should of threatened to drag the players off next bad call we got
Yeh thatd be extreme, we'd be a laughing stock, lose on forfeit...hand them the game

georgebeema

Post by georgebeema » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:42 pm

artful dodger wrote:

So you want us to shut up and say nothing when we have been dudded due to incompetence

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 9:52 pm

Why can't the NRL follow Union's lead and mike up the video ref so we hear the conversations between the video ref and the on-field ref? its not that hard. Is it cos they feel they might come under even more scrutiny if they know they are being listened to and it will be known what the reasons are for the decisions these idiots make? Everything about this competition is absolute amatuer which is no surprise as its run by a pack of halfwits

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:08 pm

The video ref should be parked on the sideline so people can throw stuff at him when he presses the wrong button.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:25 pm

good thread. after this - even Des was void of words - he muttered something but there was no emotion behind it. First, Les, Boyd, then Bob Cooper, then Greg Hartley, now this. Where does it end! :wtf
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 10:25 pm

innsaneink wrote:
clokan wrote:
Yeh thatd be extreme, we'd be a laughing stock, lose on forfeit...hand them the game
Guarantee we'd get the rub of the green for the rest of the match though :lol:

I don't care how we get the two points honestly and if we become the most hated club in the NRL so be it

The Bellamy's ,Hasler's ,Bennett's play their mind games at press conferences and their players drag the rules to the extremes

Time we started playing by the same rules

Just remember guys that referees are humans as well and if you think you can get an advantage by playing mind games with them I'm all for it

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 19 Aug, 2012 6:48 am

artful dodger wrote:
Tigerdave wrote:
artful dodger wrote:

Mate nothing will change are you for real, all it does like I said is have an adverse effect refs interpretations

Well hopefully it will change if they introduce the Captains Call or whatever it is they are going to call it.

It's a current blight on the game and I'm sure the powers that be wouldn't like it to continue.

rossop

Post by rossop » Sun 19 Aug, 2012 7:22 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:Why can't the NRL follow Union's lead and mike up the video ref so we hear the conversations between the video ref and the on-field ref? its not that hard. Is it cos they feel they might come under even more scrutiny if they know they are being listened to and it will be known what the reasons are for the decisions these idiots make? Everything about this competition is absolute amatuer which is no surprise as its run by a pack of halfwits
Good idea & the game IS run by idiots

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Sun 19 Aug, 2012 8:34 am

artful dodger wrote:

Actually blamming refs and ranting and raving would help in coming weeks. The officials are worried about coaches that abuse them and ref accordingly. I would like to have the refs in coming weeks worried that Sheens may blow up at them at the end of the game.

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sun 19 Aug, 2012 8:40 am

teams that are going good seem to get the rub of the green,we unfortunately are not good enough to overcome the bad calls.
Farahs try was a try ,1 of dogs try came off a metre forward pass .o and the SHEPHERD.
BUT what angers me the most from friday nights game is just how inept Adam Blair is .Disect our game through poor refereeing ,but look deep into Blairs game.Blair cost us the game in many plays .Why is he playing out wide when he clearly does not have the pace to compete with the centres and other back rowers ,he comes up to make a super hit and gets left floundering which leaves the gap and therefore the break ,and he did it on numerous occasions . Play him prop off the interchange or leave him right out ,or better still release him because he isnt worth a zac to us in his whole seasons form.
Referees are like parking cops and Rangers ,nobody likes them so they hang around with each other .Hence they dont give a stuff about getting it wrong.
Last edited by 1/4 chicken,chips on Sun 19 Aug, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

mtd

Post by mtd » Sun 19 Aug, 2012 8:51 am

i agree, the rulings this year have been a farce, worse than ever.. they have more refs than ever and the ability to look at it on replay. if harrigan and co are still in charge next year god help the game.