We wil blow it

ImageImageImage
Golden

We wil blow it

Post by Golden » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:29 pm

Yep mr negative says we will blow this game, why>??? no Farah and always lose to the roosters always lose to crap teams when we need to beat them the team only steps up against top teams.

and watch those stupid idiot faiders a team I hate fluke it somehow on Friday, just to make me want to off myself didn't they make the 8 in 07 instead of us too which was a joke? or am I thinking another year

Diver

Post by Diver » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:32 pm

Golden wrote:Yep mr negative says we will blow this game, why>??? no Farah and always lose to the roosters always lose to crap teams when we need to beat them the team only steps up against top teams.

and watch those stupid idiot faiders a team I hate fluke it somehow on Friday, just to make me want to off myself didn't they make the 8 in 07 instead of us too which was a joke? or am I thinking another year
I tipped the raiders, I genuinely think they will win. I hope I'm wrong.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:39 pm

Golden wrote:Yep mr negative says we will blow this game, why>??? no Farah and always lose to the roosters always lose to crap teams when we need to beat them the team only steps up against top teams.

So maturely put

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:45 pm

:pray:

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:48 pm

count me out of the blowing bit... :roll:
im up for anything else though
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Golden

Post by Golden » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:54 pm

innsaneink wrote:

nice to know you would take a loss and a faider top 8 stop to see me off myself :roll

how you like that knights game?? its funny how you complain about spoilers yet sit on a forum reading threads about it talk about dumb you should play for our team :lol:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:56 pm

Golden you really have the mental capacity of an 8 yr old

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:58 pm

If your so confident we'll get done why don't you make a promise of if we win you'll never post here again like you did before the Souths game?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 8:58 pm

Golden wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

nice to know you would take a loss and a faider top 8 stop to see me off myself :roll

how you like that knights game?? its funny how you complain about spoilers yet sit on a forum reading threads about it talk about dumb you should play for our team :lol:
Look and learn

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:04 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Golden wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Look and learn
One of your best Ink :)

Golden

Post by Golden » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:06 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:If your so confident we'll get done why don't you make a promise of if we win you'll never post here again like you did before the Souths game?
ok I will

though I might get banned before then by calling ink a such and such

willow

Post by willow » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:07 pm

Like this forum hasn't had enough moronic threads started this year...

Golden

Post by Golden » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:10 pm

you mean like the threads I started when I had a good feeling against the bulldogs.. ohh wait... yeah thats right I was being positive and we LOST!!! that's right before the knights game I wrote a thread just like this too and the souths game...

well we will see

Anthism

Post by Anthism » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:19 pm

*popcorn*
I hope you're wrong Golden

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:21 pm

willow wrote:Like this forum hasn't had enough moronic threads started this year...
lol how is it moronic? OP thinks they will blow their chance to stay in the top 8. maybe it's worded improperly..
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Golden

Post by Golden » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:24 pm

rather then taking idivitual insults and attacks let's talk about the game thats on?

we will lose to roosters, then beat the storm in a game that will mean nothing why?? because we are the tigers
09 coulnd't beat the titans with a 12-0 lead next week later we flog the 2nd place Bulldogs.

it's just mentally the way we are and it aint going to just 'change' now with the same coach.

Tigermac

Post by Tigermac » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:30 pm

Now I know we will win......................Love your work Golden

Please don't ever leave this forum

:supporter:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:39 pm

Golden wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:If your so confident we'll get done why don't you make a promise of if we win you'll never post here again like you did before the Souths game?
ok I will

though I might get banned before then by calling ink a such and such
Come 4 o'clock Sunday we'll find out if your a man (or woman) of your word