We wil blow it

ImageImageImage
innsaneink

Re: We wil blow it

Post by innsaneink » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 11:21 pm

You should be counting your money golden....didnt you get on at the $2.50+ raiders???

LMAO! :roll

Golden

Post by Golden » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 9:47 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Golden wrote:Spoiler DO NOT READ DOWN MR INK and others if you DONT want to know the damm score

You don't realise How much I hate them, 89 will forver scar me

Told you didn't I? not only did the useless Bullcheats tank it the idiots got flogged and helped get the stupid faiders F and A up well done bullcheats well done!! stuff like this really does make me wonder if the game is rigged

Not only now do the tigers have to win the last 2 games they have to win well now becasue the stupid faiders will flog the warriors too and Brisabne wont lose to Penrith

There you go I am already right about 1 thing in this thread. I wish I was wrong for once starting Sunday
Such maturity
You don't realise How much I hate them, 89 will forver scar me

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 9:58 pm

Golden wrote: You don't realise How much I hate them, 89 will forver scar me

Golden

Post by Golden » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 10:04 pm

Is that suppose to be funny?

Guess you have no pashion for the team if you feel nothing after 89 everyone sseems to love the raiders and have them as their 2nd team and hate Manly WHY??? Manly have done nothing to my team in a grand final.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 10:22 pm

Haha Goldeena talking about passion....LMAO!

Look at YOUR thread title

Golden

Post by Golden » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 10:25 pm

so i have to say my team will win every single week to have passion?

try looking at it unbias for once. actually being upset and angry about the team losing shows passiion . after a loss and brushing it off and saying ohh well next week we will win. to me is someone who doesn't wear their teams heart on their sleeves and couldn't care less.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 11:11 pm

Golden wrote:Is that suppose to be funny?

Guess you have no pashion for the team if you feel nothing after 89 everyone sseems to love the raiders and have them as their 2nd team and hate Manly WHY??? Manly have done nothing to my team in a grand final.
That was Balmain that got done by Canberra, Golden. There are many ex Wests supporters on here - why would we feel anything after 89? In any case, it has nothing to do with WT. FTR, I don't really have anything against Manly either - also has nothing to do with WT and it's ancient history.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 25 Aug, 2012 11:51 pm

golden im lost where your going with this mate...have some faith for a change..

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 1:52 am

Ink is in old Magpie, why would he care about what happened in 89? You hate the raiders and thats your business, we all have our own teams who we hate, but you could do a much better job at expressing yourself in a much more adult, mature way then you do atm cos whenever you mention the ''faiders'' you come across as a whiney 8 yr old having a sook for not getting any lollies

Snodgrass

Post by Snodgrass » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 8:44 am

As an old Maggie myself I can admit to cheering on Canberra in that GF ... Sorry. Was a great game but.

Anyway back to the roosters game today ... I can hardly watch ... Sick of getting rolled by these glitzy tossers.

We just have to find a way to nab a win ... Doesn't matter how ...
. Please Note ... The somewhat garbled opinion reproduced above is not the work of former Western Suburbs, Newtown and Parramatta second rower Warren Snodgrass.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 8:53 am

todays game will prove one thing for wests-tigers for season 2012:

whether they are contenders or pretenders.

no reason to sugar coat it.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 9:12 am

westTAHger wrote:todays game will prove one thing for wests-tigers for season 2012:

You said the same thing about the Parra game.

But not the Dogs game.

...and again this game, pretenders or contenders.

Does it depend on who we play?

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 9:40 am

I remember when I was just a small Laotian boy and took up my glass blowing apprenticeship.

They were halcyion days indeed

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 9:46 am

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 9:54 am

innsaneink wrote:
westTAHger wrote:todays game will prove one thing for wests-tigers for season 2012:

You said the same thing about the Parra game.

But not the Dogs game.

...and again this game, pretenders or contenders.

Does it depend on who we play?
No.
am in a no bull .s , don't pee me off, or I will stalk you, state/ frame of mind. :twisted:
even the people who have a mainly positive outlook get fed up, with a team which has many internationals in it and does not perform consistently to their capability. :roll:
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 10:40 am

It looks as though we are gonna have to win both of our last 2 games to get in, before Friday night was thinking we only needed to win 1 of our next 2 games but because the Raiders won it's a different ball game now.
Watching the Warriors vs Dragons can't even see them beating the Raiders next week in NZ, and youd think Broncos will beat the Panthers at Suncorp. So to guarentee need to win both games. Lose today we are pretty much gone..
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 10:54 am

tiger4ever wrote:golden im lost where your going with this mate...have some faith for a change..
I did have faith against the bulldogs TWICE we lost both times.

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 10:55 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:

Ink is in old Magpie, why would he care about what happened in 89? You hate the raiders and thats your business, we all have our own teams who we hate, but you could do a much better job at expressing yourself in a much more adult, mature way then you do atm cos whenever you mention the ''faiders'' you come across as a whiney 8 yr old having a sook for not getting any lollies
would you rather I call them the Beautiful raiders?? if this forum wasn't so censored Id call them other things note why I say 'stupid' if the forum has us having to be treated like kids and can't swear then I have to use kids words