We wil blow it

ImageImageImage
innsaneink

Re: We wil blow it

Post by innsaneink » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 9:44 pm

Golden doesnt understand footy....doesnt realise there are TWO teams trying to achieve ONE goal....someone always wins, someone loses....he seems to think we have a god given right this week to win

Maybe when he grows up........maybe

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 10:00 pm

Golden wrote:rather then taking idivitual insults and attacks let's talk about the game thats on?
Is that because your the only one getting attacked? Lol

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

Golden

Post by Golden » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 10:17 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Golden wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:If your so confident we'll get done why don't you make a promise of if we win you'll never post here again like you did before the Souths game?
ok I will

though I might get banned before then by calling ink a such and such
Come 4 o'clock Sunday we'll find out if your a man (or woman) of your word
and I hope your right and that I will be able to give my word.. you may find it hard to believe but I want to be 100% wrong on this

Golden

Post by Golden » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 10:18 pm

innsaneink wrote:Golden doesnt understand footy....doesnt realise there are TWO teams trying to achieve ONE goal....someone always wins, someone loses....he seems to think we have a god given right this week to win

Maybe when he grows up........maybe
never heard of a draw? and you say you know footy and that a team ALWAYS wins incorrect

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Wed 22 Aug, 2012 10:23 pm

Golden - you will be sorely missed...

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 11:04 am

we blew it last week as well. why will it be different? I can see your angle golden.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 11:24 am

Don't know why everyone's picking on Golden this time.
Maybe because he's SURE we'll lose?
He's right that we have a history of blowing games and losing to teams we are expected to beat easily.
No denying that - but unlike him , I think we'll stand up this week.

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 11:34 am

Well no one can be sure whether we will lose or we will win. But our team is definitely playing better than the roosters ATM. I understand they are a bogey team for us so we have the potential to lose this game.
Everyone has a right to their opinions, but I'm sticking with we will win this week. We will step up and show all the unbelievers out there that we have what it takes to win a crucial game without our captain.

Gazman

Post by Gazman » Thu 23 Aug, 2012 8:33 pm

Deep down I am sure that this is Golden's reverse psychology coming out, and I have often taken this approach several times this year, but looking at this game rationally , we lost to the Roosters at the end of our last winning streak even though those wins were none too convincing . The loss was also under exceptional circumstances. If you take our last 3 games, they have shown how competitive we are and therefore one has to take this confidence into the game. Having said this though I am still crossing fingers and :pray:

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 7:29 pm

Do people think we will win? When have the tigers won a game like this ever?

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 7:47 pm

We will SMASH these pretty boy...

Tigers will win 6 straight...

Fire Up TIGERS!!!!!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 8:18 pm

Black Orange White wrote:Do people think we will win? When have the tigers won a game like this ever?

I think we'll win

We won a game like this last week, we were robbed though of the 2 points

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 9:20 pm

Spoiler DO NOT READ DOWN MR INK and others if you DONT want to know the damm score

Told you didn't I? not only did the useless Bullcheats tank it the idiots got flogged and helped get the stupid faiders F and A up well done bullcheats well done!! stuff like this really does make me wonder if the game is rigged

Not only now do the tigers have to win the last 2 games they have to win well now becasue the stupid faiders will flog the warriors too and Brisabne wont lose to Penrith

There you go I am already right about 1 thing in this thread. I wish I was wrong for once starting Sunday
Last edited by Golden on Fri 24 Aug, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jas83

Post by jas83 » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 9:25 pm

Golden wrote:Soiler DO NOT READ DOWN MR INK and others if you DONT want to know the damm score

Told you didn't I? not only did the useless Bullcheats tank it the idiots got flogged and helped get the stupid faiders F and A up well done bullcheats well done!! stuff like this really does make me wonder if the game is rigged

Not only now do the tigers have to win the last 2 games they have to win well now becasue the stupid faiders will flog the warriors too and Brisabne wont lose to Penrith

There you go I am already right about 1 thing in this thread. I wish I was wrong for once starting Sunday
As long as we win last 2 we will be in the top 8. For and against wont come into it as we would finish on 30 with raiders if they win and the broncos will finish on 28 if they win. But we need to beat Roosters and if the Bronocs win next Friday night then the Storm is a must win. Unless raiders lose on the Sunday but we don't want to reliable on that if we can't beat Melbourne

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 9:35 pm

Also now beause of the useless Dogs that gives the storm a reason to actually play all their dam players now against us for 1st place. It can't get any worse///

as I said I hope I am wrong and at 4pm tomorrow you will never see me again on here. and it would be a double celebration for people

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 9:47 pm

Golden wrote:Also now beause of the useless Dogs that gives the storm a reason to actually play all their dam players now against us for 1st place. It can't get any worse///

as I said I hope I am wrong and at 4pm tomorrow you will never see me again on here. and it would be a double celebration for people
Games on Sunday dude.

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 10:14 pm

yeah your right for some reason I was thinking today was Saturday LOL

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 24 Aug, 2012 11:15 pm

Golden wrote:Spoiler DO NOT READ DOWN MR INK and others if you DONT want to know the damm score

Such maturity