Poll

ImageImageImage
Swordy

Re: Poll

Post by Swordy » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 3:56 pm

I would love to see what another coach could do with the amount of injuries we have had this year. It all went downhill with Tedesco in game one in my opinion.

I think we are gone this year.

If we stay injury free next year, I cant see why we couldn't be world beaters. There is no way Sheens is 100% to blame, although he must take his share.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 4:59 pm

no way of making the finals.
yes being 1st of the 8 who did not.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 5:04 pm

Can't believe you guys actually call yourself supporters with the ''faith'' you are showing in this thread

*END SARCASM*
Last edited by GNR4LIFE on Mon 27 Aug, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 5:20 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Can't believe you guys actually call yourself supporters with the ''faith'' you are showing in this thread

*END SARCASM*
cant believe that u would say something like that, thats why we are supporters because we want to be winners not losers. If we just sat on are arses and said nothing whats the point,Sheens has failed this club for far to long, any coach who cant get his side up for a game they needed to win yesterday has lost the players and the dressing room and he should resign NOW.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 5:36 pm

[quote="GNR4LIFE"]Can't believe you guys actually call yourself supporters with the ''faith'' you are showing in this thread

*END SARCASM*quote]
Gee whiz i knew somebody would totally overlook or choose to completely ignore this part. TAKE NOTE BP

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 5:41 pm

bp tiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Can't believe you guys actually call yourself supporters with the ''faith'' you are showing in this thread

*END SARCASM*
cant believe that u would say something like that, thats why we are supporters because we want to be winners not losers. If we just sat on are arses and said nothing whats the point,Sheens has failed this club for far to long, any coach who cant get his side up for a game they needed to win yesterday has lost the players and the dressing room and he should resign NOW.
Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt", usually conveyed through irony or understatement. Most authorities distinguish sarcasm from irony; however, others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony or employs ambivalence.