I read with interest

ImageImageImage
Tiger_heart

I read with interest

Post by Tiger_heart » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 8:17 am

that some people are still hanging on to the fact that "had we won 1-2 more games" we'd have been talking finals...I am not sure that, on average, this team has had the form (or luck or coach or whatever) to make the finals anyway, so concentrating on what might have been (a few more winning games) is like hanging on to try and win a battle but lose the war.
Sure, semifinals are a different ball game, but you have to take form into the games - sadly, form is something that on the park or outside of it, we simply haven't been able to achieve.
Fortunately, in the media, a few more questions are being asked about the untouchables in the club, something this forum has been advocating for years.

Apologies for the rant.

mitch2040

Post by mitch2040 » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 8:25 am

Well yeah and their big mouths are the reason for the media asking more questions so at the moment I say let them talk, it will only cause a backlash.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Tigermac

Post by Tigermac » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 8:53 am

[quote="mitch2040"]Well yeah and their big mouths are the reason for the media asking more questions so at the moment I say let them talk, it will only cause a backlash.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012[/quote]

So true, its easier to count the players that didn't make a comment this week...

On the other hand, anyone heard from Mr Sheens this week ?????

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 8:57 am

Tigermac wrote:[quote="mitch2040"]Well yeah and their big mouths are the reason for the media asking more questions so at the moment I say let them talk, it will only cause a backlash.

So true, its easier to count the players that didn't make a comment this week...

On the other hand, anyone heard from Mr Sheens this week ?????[/quote]
He's in his office trying to figure how Sauce will fit into the 6. Jersey.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 9:11 am

Maybe Rhino should come out and thank the players for their efforts in trying to get him a win on his milestone game

That might put the cat among the pidgeons and stir the boys up

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Fri 31 Aug, 2012 9:40 am

I was expecting a "Mini deserved the win" speech from our guys.

The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire