Did anyone see?

ImageImageImage
tiga4eva

Did anyone see?

Post by tiga4eva » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 9:52 pm

That guy in the stand turn around,face Sheens and give him the mother of all sprays. He reminded him of his record the last 15 years. Mate, I SALUTE YOU!!!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:37 pm

He didn't sit on he bench tonight. Would have known he would have copped some well deserved abuse.

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:43 pm

they were going on about that on the radio also at the end of the call, would of loved to have heard it all.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:49 pm

Eddie wrote:He didn't sit on he bench tonight. Would have known he would have copped some well deserved abuse.
Wow.....true to form....Timid like his namesake

Mighty Tigers

Post by Mighty Tigers » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:52 pm

:sign: Lol wish I was there.Can't believe this year. It's time Mr Sheens it's finally time.I have wished it since a game I attended at Skill Park in 07. You have one of the worst win to lose ratio in the game.Warriors want you go whilst some clubs can't see through you GO

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 11:42 pm

guys i think sheens is as average as the next guy, however i dont think he should be subject to receive any form of abuse. it is the clubs responsibility (primarily the ceo and board) as to who is coach. if you were offered 500k to coach a team you'd take it too, whether you deserved it or not.

no one trying his best deserves to be abused, even if we dont agree with his decisions. he doesnt intentionally make these decisions to stir us up, he's doing it because he thinks hes making the right calls.

feel sorry for him.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 11:53 pm

I don't sorry for him. I would have payed money to watch him cop a gobful. He has taunted our fans in the media before so I don't see any reason why he shouldn't have to put up with the odd spray.

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 11:56 pm

How long was the spray? Did Sheens notice at all?
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

Cysquatch

Post by Cysquatch » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 12:33 am

Eddie wrote:I don't sorry for him. I would have payed money to watch him cop a gobful. He has taunted our fans in the media before so I don't see any reason why he shouldn't have to put up with the odd spray.
Must have been a 'so called' fan

by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Is it just me, or do alot of posts on this forum end up being like a pee pee measuring contest?

dermo

Post by dermo » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 12:56 am

innsaneink wrote:
Eddie wrote:He didn't sit on he bench tonight. Would have known he would have copped some well deserved abuse.
100% guaranteed you would do the same thing, how can you make such claims about someones personality from behind your computer screen? Honestly i hope one day someone can arrange for you to go down to the Tigers training so you can talk all the s*** you talk on here to the faces of the team. your deadset gutless

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 1:38 am

Lol it's funny when people try to get all "real world" on a fan forum.

Listen mate, we all know that Ink would be polite and respectful to HIS FAVOURITE TEAM if they came face to face but it is an unspoken RIGHT for all fans to complain anonymously about the team when they are playing woefully, and that goes for any sport. In the EPL if the fans want a manager sacked they will actually chant it at him and throw empties at him til he gets sacked. He wouldn't complain so much if he didn't care about the colours mate.

Pokies

Post by Pokies » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 4:22 am

If sheens makes half a million per year why can't tigers fans give him a bit of curry for another failure of a year? People part with their hard earned to go to the footy. They can say what ever they like. Results speak for themselves.

Frank the tank

Post by Frank the tank » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 6:13 am

I don't suppose the Spray was recorded and posted on YouTube? I'd pay to see that.
I'm not a complete idiot.............there are some pieces missing!

mtd

Post by mtd » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 7:42 am

Pokies wrote:If sheens makes half a million per year why can't tigers fans give him a bit of curry for another failure of a year? People part with their hard earned to go to the footy. They can say what ever they like. Results speak for themselves.
sorry, just because you fork out $50 a week or registered a membership it doesn't give u the right to directly abuse someone. whinging about it between mates, sure, but to go out of your way to directly attack him, i think its disgusting and a reflection on those doing so.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 7:56 am

dermo wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
100% guaranteed you would do the same thing, how can you make such claims about someones personality from behind your computer screen? Honestly i hope one day someone can arrange for you to go down to the Tigers training so you can talk all the s*** you talk on here to the faces of the team. your deadset gutless
Mate, your obviously a Sheens fan. When do you think it'll be time for him to move on. 3 semis out of 11,12,14,39?. Give us a reason why he should stay.

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 8:27 am

mtd wrote:
Pokies wrote:If sheens makes half a million per year why can't tigers fans give him a bit of curry for another failure of a year? People part with their hard earned to go to the footy. They can say what ever they like. Results speak for themselves.
sorry, just because you fork out $50 a week or registered a membership it doesn't give u the right to directly abuse someone. whinging about it between mates, sure, but to go out of your way to directly attack him, i think its disgusting and a reflection on those doing so.
I agree with at this 1000 percent winge about it on here ( although a little common curtesy and civility on here wouldnt hurt some posters) , and winge about it to your mates but screaming abuse directly at another individual when they can hear you ( the yelling at players from the sideline not so much of an issue because they can't hear people really) is just a low act

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 9:35 am

dermo wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Thats not my form

If the club arranged a time for fans to address issues with club staff....Id be one of the first there.
He had a job to do last night, being interrupted by irate supporters doesnt augur well for concentrating on the job at hand....however it is hardly suprising something like this has occurred.
Training is also the wrong place and time for something like this. Hardly a common sense approach to invite irate supporters along when theyre trying to practice.

I guess you missed Moltzens 59th min effort last night, timid is 100% apt.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 9:43 am

[quote="tiga4eva"]That guy in the stand turn around,face Sheens and give him the mother of all sprays. He reminded him of his record the last 15 years. Mate, I SALUTE YOU!!!!!!

I saw a bloke turn and give Sheens a spray as he was leaving towards the end of the game, probably the same bloke, looked like he held up 10 fingers then 3 said a few things then left.