Did anyone see?

ImageImageImage
tigerbalm

Re: Did anyone see?

Post by tigerbalm » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 9:54 am

As much as i can understand why it happened , He dosnt deserve to be verbally abused by random punters. He deserves to be fired by the board but I can't agree with someone just berating the man.

Moltzen and Blair on the other hand

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:05 am

Look if i was at the footy and took my 2 young kids and was sittting in the grandstand , i would be telling the man to sit down and trust me i would , there is no room for abbuse like it's been reported when taking your kids to the footy, if you can't control yourself stay home.
I feel Sheens needs to go but there is ways to go about it , right to the club, don't renew your membership do what you feel is appropiate but abbusing someone gets you nowhere..
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:36 am

foreveratiger wrote:Look if i was at the footy and took my 2 young kids and was sittting in the grandstand , i would be telling the man to sit down and trust me i would , there is no room for abbuse like it's been reported when taking your kids to the footy, if you can't control yourself stay home.
I feel Sheens needs to go but there is ways to go about it , right to the club, don't renew your membership do what you feel is appropiate but abbusing someone gets you nowhere..
The man in question didn't swear, just vented his frustration. Nobody felt threatened or thought he would physically harm Sheens. It was funny as he basically said what most are thinking.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 1:17 pm

tiga4eva wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Look if i was at the footy and took my 2 young kids and was sittting in the grandstand , i would be telling the man to sit down and trust me i would , there is no room for abbuse like it's been reported when taking your kids to the footy, if you can't control yourself stay home.
The man in question didn't swear, just vented his frustration. Nobody felt threatened or thought he would physically harm Sheens. It was funny as he basically said what most are thinking.

Well if that's the case then that's fair enough , It's a contact sport and people do scream and vent out there frustration , no complaints about that . But everyone need to be aware that there is young kids that attend the footy and that F words and foul mouths is not needed .
Before i became a dad i admit i was a lunatic at the footy. But in the end it's not like the players can hear what your screaming , so what's the point? Just my thoughts...
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 1:29 pm

The bloke just ended up looking like a clown, when he got home did he brag to the family thats me they are all talking about, he just looked silly.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 1:31 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:

Well if that's the case then that's fair enough , It's a contact sport and people do scream and vent out there frustration , no complaints about that . But everyone need to be aware that there is young kids that attend the footy and that F words and foul mouths is not needed .
Before i became a dad i admit i was a lunatic at the footy. But in the end it's not like the players can hear what your screaming , so what's the point? Just my thoughts...
Agree mate I don't swear in front of my kids and don't appreciate anyone else doing it either. But I felt this blokes pain last night. You could just tell this meek surrender to our season welled up in him and he lost it.