Tonights 1,6,7,9

ImageImageImage
Post Reply
User avatar
RatedRKO
Member
Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 10:57 pm

Tonights 1,6,7,9

Post by RatedRKO » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:01 pm

Would any of them play the same position better than their competition at other clubs?

1. Moltzen
6. Lawrence
7. Marshall
9. Iosefa

Marshall maybe a couple, the rest no chance.


User avatar
Bismark
Member
Member
Posts: 606
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Bismark » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:03 pm

RatedRKO wrote:Would any of them play the same position better than their competition at other clubs?

1. Moltzen
6. Lawrence
7. Marshall
9. Iosefa

Marshall maybe a couple, the rest no chance.
Before we launch into an attack here, PLEASE keep in mind that 2 of our first choice spine are out injured.

Marshall, Tedesco and Farah would get starts, Moltzen would get a start at the Dragons, Lawrence is a fill-in 5/8th and Iosefa is a fill in hooker.

Don't let logic get in the way of feeling down about the team guys.

User avatar
RatedRKO
Member
Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 10:57 pm

Post by RatedRKO » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:07 pm

Bismark wrote: Marshall, Tedesco and Farah would get starts, Moltzen would get a start at the Dragons, Lawrence is a fill-in 5/8th and Iosefa is a fill in hooker.
Tedesco has played 30 minutes of FG, Moltzen should be regarded as first choice. And I'd have Nightingale over him.

Who would we list as 5/8? We have 8 people to pick from...

Marshall probably couldn't start over Sandow the way he has been going. :lol:

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40161
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:11 pm

Its time to let Marshall go

Simple as that

He isn't up to it against the top sides

His defence stinks , His kicking game is shocking ,his running game is goneski , he can't organize , he shows no leadership skills

And we are paying him some ridiculous amount of dosh If we sack Sheens we could actually kill two albatrosses with one stone if he follows Sheens

User avatar
tiger4ever
Member
Member
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu 30 Jul, 2009 1:07 pm
Location: BLACKTOWN

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:15 pm

Anasta hopefully will be a blessing for marshall....marshall has had what....4 good games


1/4 chicken,chips
Member
Member
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sat 30 Jul, 2011 10:28 am

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:19 pm

Benji needs fast players outside him to make his game work ,and he needs to sometimes take the line on .
Anasta will be a sensation in the 7 , well for sheens standards anyway

angeman
Member
Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:14 am

Post by angeman » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:21 pm

Moltzen worst fullback in the league


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40161
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:23 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Benji needs fast players outside him to make his game work ,and he needs to sometimes take the line on .
Anasta will be a sensation in the 7 , well for sheens standards anyway

Sorry mate disagree , Benji needs a crap side with an uncommited defensive line to be any good

Thats why he is garbage against top 4 sides

You have to stay patient and earn those chances Marshall is uncapable of that as a 6 or 7

How many chances should he get honestly

i will ask the question again When did Benji Marshall last have a good game against Top 4 opposition

Forget watching his You Tube videos Lets start dealing with reality
Last edited by happy tiger on Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bismark
Member
Member
Posts: 606
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Bismark » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:24 pm

1. Tedesco
6. Sironen
7. Marshall
9. Farah

You could say injuries are an excuse, but when you compare that spine to what we had tonight, it's an incredible difference.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40161
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:26 pm

tiger4ever wrote:Anasta hopefully will be a blessing for marshall....marshall has had what....4 good games
Against the bottom sides T4E

Blokes on his money have to provide far , far more

User avatar
tiger4ever
Member
Member
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu 30 Jul, 2009 1:07 pm
Location: BLACKTOWN

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:35 pm

happy tiger wrote:
tiger4ever wrote:Anasta hopefully will be a blessing for marshall....marshall has had what....4 good games
Against the bottom sides T4E

Blokes on his money have to provide far , far more
Agree mate....atleast anasta has a much better kicking game and will orgnise some of the plays which i feel will help benji....6 or 7 hes played the same for years but i think this year was his worst

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:38 pm

Lawrence once again a failure at 6. Yet I bet Sheens will keep trying.it.

User avatar
glebe_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by glebe_tiger » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 10:41 pm

i think tonight just cemented why benji is no halfback.
god damn those bacardi breezers.

User avatar
Chunk
Member
Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri 31 Jul, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Chunk » Sat 01 Sep, 2012 11:00 pm

Marshall is a 5/8.

Throws a nice ball, bit more space.

He can't kick to save his life.

Why would we by Anasta we need a steady as she goes halfback.

Someone like a Geoff Robson or similar to play the traditional halfbacks game.

We re-sign Moltzen for starters, spend the cash on a real half

tigertales
Member
Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed 29 Jun, 2011 9:13 am

Post by tigertales » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 12:07 am

Throws a nice ball.... Yea I saw two that led to Storm tries!


Posted using RoarFEED

User avatar
dermo
Member
Member
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun 20 Feb, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by dermo » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 12:59 am

happy tiger wrote:
1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Benji needs fast players outside him to make his game work ,and he needs to sometimes take the line on .
Anasta will be a sensation in the 7 , well for sheens standards anyway

Sorry mate disagree , Benji needs a crap side with an uncommited defensive line to be any good

Thats why he is garbage against top 4 sides

You have to stay patient and earn those chances Marshall is uncapable of that as a 6 or 7

How many chances should he get honestly

i will ask the question again When did Benji Marshall last have a good game against Top 4 opposition

Forget watching his You Tube videos Lets start dealing with reality
Your delusional, anyone with a brain knows Marshall is class he had a quality game against the Bulldogs, the whole damn team did

Tiger_heart
Member
Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Tiger_heart » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 8:46 am

happy tiger wrote:Its time to let Marshall go

Simple as that

He isn't up to it against the top sides

His defence stinks , His kicking game is shocking ,his running game is goneski , he can't organize , he shows no leadership skills

And we are paying him some ridiculous amount of dosh If we sack Sheens we could actually kill two albatrosses with one stone if he follows Sheens
Standing ovation to that :master:

User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by cunno » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 9:10 am

happy tiger wrote:
1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Benji needs fast players outside him to make his game work ,and he needs to sometimes take the line on .
Anasta will be a sensation in the 7 , well for sheens standards anyway

Sorry mate disagree , Benji needs a crap side with an uncommited defensive line to be any good

Thats why he is garbage against top 4 sides

You have to stay patient and earn those chances Marshall is uncapable of that as a 6 or 7

How many chances should he get honestly

i will ask the question again When did Benji Marshall last have a good game against Top 4 opposition

Forget watching his You Tube videos Lets start dealing with reality
I understand your frustration Happy, Benji was horrible last night some of the things he did looked like he didn't care less about his team mates, let alone the season. Moltzen was almost non existent. I thought Lawrence played OK considering the season he had and the fact he was forced to play out of position. Even though I knew it was a bit much to expect a minor miracle when I walked into leichhardt yesterday arvo, it still didn't help the deflated feeling when walking out.

Post Reply