Sheens, Marshall post match presser

ImageImageImage
tiger4ever

Re: Sheens, Marshall post match presser

Post by tiger4ever » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:00 am

i cant see a problem with whats said....i just hope he does start changing his ways and dropping under performing players,

ayshford,lawrence,benji,moltzen,should be on notice just like the coach....if we dont make the finals next year then sheens will get punted...but can the club afford to pay him out

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:06 am

Hary T is a Sheens supporter. He wants Tim to stay. That is why the $$$ is an issue

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:08 am

tiger4ever wrote:i cant see a problem with whats said....i just hope he does start changing his ways and dropping under performing players,

ayshford,lawrence,benji,moltzen,should be on notice just like the coach....if we dont make the finals next year then sheens will get punted...but can the club afford to pay him out
I'll quite happily start a "pay out Sheens fund"

Maybe if Sheens saw us walking around the grounds at half time collecting funds ..... who cares he has had enough years and enough chances

spearby

Post by spearby » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:13 am

innsaneink wrote:So we have Sheens saying everyone is under review
Humphreys says Sheens is not under review.
Typical.

Only $1m?

Whats the point of having a sponsor like Harry deep pockets......

Humpty, what a tool, extends Sheens for 3 years, and puts in a clause that the club can never enforce.
Way - to - go!
would'nt humphreys do what the board told him to do it would'nt be his call to extend sheens contract without boards say so.

angeman

Post by angeman » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:34 am

spearby wrote:
innsaneink wrote:So we have Sheens saying everyone is under review
Humphreys says Sheens is not under review.
Typical.

Only $1m?

Whats the point of having a sponsor like Harry deep pockets......

Humpty, what a tool, extends Sheens for 3 years, and puts in a clause that the club can never enforce.
Way - to - go!
would'nt humphreys do what the board told him to do it would'nt be his call to extend sheens contract without boards say so.
He provided the recommendation though. Also extended the offer by another 12 months after penrifff came knocking. Humphreys has to wear some blame also...

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:37 am

Yeh but Tim Sheens said he will leave if we tell him and i think we will.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 9:17 pm

tigersrule4life wrote:Yeh but Tim Sheens said he will leave if we tell him and i think we will.
Do you also still believe in the tooth fairy?

Gazman

Post by Gazman » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 9:33 pm

"Two weeks ago there wasn't that issue. Two weeks down the track there is. That's out of my control, but it's something for the club to consider. If they decide to move me on then they'll move me on, that's up to the club

Am I missing something here ? If we had won that Dogs game in Golden Point we would have ended with 28 points and a differential of -44 say and still behind Raiders and Broncos. I guess though without GP and Farahs injury it could have ended up with different results with the Chooks and Storm under his leadership ....... maybe

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:25 pm

Gazman wrote:"Two weeks ago there wasn't that issue. Two weeks down the track there is. That's out of my control, but it's something for the club to consider. If they decide to move me on then they'll move me on, that's up to the club

Am I missing something here ? If we had won that Dogs game in Golden Point we would have ended with 28 points and a differential of -44 say and still behind Raiders and Broncos. I guess though without GP and Farahs injury it could have ended up with different results with the Chooks and Storm under his leadership ....... maybe

Good point.

He cant even guess correctly

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 10:32 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Gazman wrote:"Two weeks ago there wasn't that issue. Two weeks down the track there is. That's out of my control, but it's something for the club to consider. If they decide to move me on then they'll move me on, that's up to the club

Good point.

He cant even guess correctly
Very well pointed out , That's the most frustrating thing about him he can never except responsibility always trying to blame someone else for his bad fortune.
Tim why don't you start blaming your team selections and playing players out of position as your fault. :crazy
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 02 Sep, 2012 11:47 pm

Lets go through what will happen when we try and sack Sheens

Humphrey's gets Tim down to his office for the post season review and gives him the news

Tim rings Harry T

Hatty T rings the board and Humphrey's and starts talking about pulling sponsorship etc

Hastily arranged press conference saying Tigers are extending Sheens's contract to 2016 with a pay rise

We go to the bottle shop looking for something cheap and destructive

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 6:41 am

Can't we just tell Tim if he gets a better offer we are happy for him to move on....no hard feelings.

Warriors, Canberra, St George, Roosters would be happy to have him for a year or two.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 03 Sep, 2012 6:51 am

It's good to hear the board realises the problem is bigger than Sheens and are prepared to punt others within his operations...

I actually liked what I read from Humpty too... He is trying to get this out of the media so he can actually consider punting him.

No doubt Harry will have the final say, and that's a big hurdle!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017