cam smith

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Re: cam smith

Unread post by stryker » Wed 31 May, 2017 3:54 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 3:36 pm
Congratulations to Cameron Smith for reaching the milestone of 40 State of Origin games for Queensland... A True Champion!
Yep and that FTB reckons he isnt tough :roll.


Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 41 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Wed 31 May, 2017 7:20 pm

Stated that a slimy, grotty turd like Smith would have copped a multitude of physical beatings had he played in any era in history where violent brutal retribution was meted out to any bloke who played like Smith ie: cowardly cheap shot tactics. I stand by that comment.
Noel Kelly would have used Cam's head as a hacky-sack back in his day.
Sincerely hope he gets knocked unconscious to celebrate his special night tonight.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Wed 31 May, 2017 7:37 pm

Noel Kelly would have spent all game chasing Smith and would have been too fat and slow to lay a hand on him. :roll

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 41 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Wed 31 May, 2017 7:47 pm

Haven't you heard of a scrum mate? Ned would have busted Cammy's funky looking head like a paper bag in the first scrum of the game.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18335
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 124 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 31 May, 2017 7:56 pm

You really need to see someone about this Cam complex FTB. There's hatred, but what you have for him goes beyond hatred. I don't think Holocaust survivors hate the Nazi's as much as you hate this guy. It's almost like the hatred consumes you and ties you in knots. He's a footballer, not a serial killer.


User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Wed 31 May, 2017 8:14 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 7:47 pm
Haven't you heard of a scrum mate? Ned would have busted Cammy's funky looking head like a paper bag in the first scrum of the game.
Lol you are trying too hard.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 41 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:28 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 7:56 pm
You really need to see someone about this Cam complex FTB. There's hatred, but what you have for him goes beyond hatred. I don't think Holocaust survivors hate the Nazi's as much as you hate this guy. It's almost like the hatred consumes you and ties you in knots. He's a footballer, not a serial killer.
Barely a footballer judging by tonights effort. Good job Cam, hope you've got another 40 Origins in ya.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Wed 31 May, 2017 11:22 pm

^ lol great comeback

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 41 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Wed 31 May, 2017 11:28 pm

Cam in the presser was funny as ####. Would of been extremely galling and embarrassing for the "immortal" to get totally outpointed by a 1st gamer. Bloody fantastic. Cam, Coopy and Dahhhrius got owned by Peats, Pearce and Ted.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Wed 31 May, 2017 11:36 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 11:28 pm
Cam in the presser was funny as ####. Would of been extremely galling and embarrassing for the "immortal" to get totally outpointed by a 1st gamer. Bloody fantastic. Cam, Coopy and Dahhhrius got owned by Peats, Pearce and Ted.
Cooper owned Pearce but you are right on the other two. Stuff happens but it wouldnt have been galling at all. Smith is getting towards the end of his career, of course his opposite will beat him sometimes. Judge them at the end of the series.

AnnandaleTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri 31 Mar, 2017 9:49 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by AnnandaleTiger » Wed 31 May, 2017 11:45 pm

Tigerles wrote:
Tue 30 May, 2017 5:01 pm
Cam smith might be a decent player, but he is also one of the dirtiest, and not to forget is a puppet for our all time favourite manager, Mr two contracts himself - Isaac Moses. Smith will go down as one of the biggest crooks in the game and like Andrew johns get away with it, without punishment.
Smith now as one of the leaders of the RLPA is trying to use his influence to get the salary cap raised, who benefits most from this, that bloody agent again. Moses got smith the extra money and his house renovated now smith as he nears the end of his career is looking after moses future.
if the players strike, I would love to see the fans strike as well against them, it would be almost impossible but I would love to see a weekend were all fans boycotted a weekend of footy, no one goes to the games, no one watches fox or nine for a weekend(listen to the ABC), if the players won't more money find another job.
Whilst as a Queenslander I like Cam Smith, one can't help but think there is a lot of truth in this. It is also no surprise that IM mercenaries have gone to clubs that probably bend the rules with the cap.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 41 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 12:28 am

stryker wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 11:36 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 11:28 pm
Cam in the presser was funny as ####. Would of been extremely galling and embarrassing for the "immortal" to get totally outpointed by a 1st gamer. Bloody fantastic. Cam, Coopy and Dahhhrius got owned by Peats, Pearce and Ted.
Cooper owned Pearce but you are right on the other two. Stuff happens but it wouldnt have been galling at all. Smith is getting towards the end of his career, of course his opposite will beat him sometimes. Judge them at the end of the series.
Smith got outclassed by an Origin rookie....that would burn his arse bigtime make no mistake. The game was all about him and he came up with a dud performance when it mattered most, no JT shows a few of these blokes up that is for sure. Cronk had one wishful kick that got caught for the try, Pearce was as good if not better. Gagai was sensational in the 1st half, hats off to him.
Hayne is a flog, when he scored his try he totally ignored his teammates to concentrate on his "I am Christ" routine.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 12:46 am

Fade To Black wrote:
Thu 01 Jun, 2017 12:28 am
stryker wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 11:36 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 11:28 pm
Cam in the presser was funny as ####. Would of been extremely galling and embarrassing for the "immortal" to get totally outpointed by a 1st gamer. Bloody fantastic. Cam, Coopy and Dahhhrius got owned by Peats, Pearce and Ted.
Cooper owned Pearce but you are right on the other two. Stuff happens but it wouldnt have been galling at all. Smith is getting towards the end of his career, of course his opposite will beat him sometimes. Judge them at the end of the series.
Smith got outclassed by an Origin rookie....that would burn his arse bigtime make no mistake. The game was all about him and he came up with a dud performance when it mattered most, no JT shows a few of these blokes up that is for sure. Cronk had one wishful kick that got caught for the try, Pearce was as good if not better. Gagai was sensational in the 1st half, hats off to him.
Hayne is a flog, when he scored his try he totally ignored his teammates to concentrate on his "I am Christ" routine.
It was one game for christ sakes lol...you are a pre-mature type of bloke arent you? Smith is a far better player than Peats and when/if he is given a forward pack for game 2 that works as well as NSW did tonight, he'll prove it. There not much he can do when the pigs are losing ground. Judge after game three.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18335
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 124 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 11:02 am

I'm sure when Smith is made an immortal the last thing on his mind will be game 1 of the 2017 Origin series when an Origin rookie outclassed him. Enjoy the small victories FTB, because when he's made an immortal, you will be the one burning.

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 11:15 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 01 Jun, 2017 11:02 am
I'm sure when Smith is made an immortal the last thing on his mind will be game 1 of the 2017 Origin series when an Origin rookie outclassed him. Enjoy the small victories FTB, because when he's made an immortal, you will be the one burning.
i think they'll lift for him and JT in game 2 and 3

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10328
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld
Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 11:31 am

I love Cameron and think he is a very astute leader in our game...

However, he looked very tired last night after 30min and made alot of uncharacteristic errors/choices. On a few occasions, it was clear he simply couldnt get to the ball carrier for his trade-mark 'stick' and was completely off the pace within the SOO arena.

Qld can not go into Game 2 without a DH option on the bench to give Cameron a break or it will be series over!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Gary Bakerloo
Member
Member
Posts: 2445
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 7:22 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by Gary Bakerloo » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 11:32 am

tsjonathan wrote:
Thu 01 Jun, 2017 11:15 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 01 Jun, 2017 11:02 am
I'm sure when Smith is made an immortal the last thing on his mind will be game 1 of the 2017 Origin series when an Origin rookie outclassed him. Enjoy the small victories FTB, because when he's made an immortal, you will be the one burning.
i think they'll lift for him and JT in game 2 and 3
"Come on boys, let's win in for JT and Smithy so they have won 11 meaningless series."

Magpie Magic
Member
Member
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon 05 Apr, 2010 2:17 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 11:32 am

Smith is the best since 2000 imo. But even Farah was matching him of late. Anyway made mistakes under pressure and looked maxed out last night and QLD look like they gave it their best till HT and it wasn't good enough so I'll be putting my money on 3 nil.
As Tiger Watto said not an 80min player at this level anymore.

Post Reply

Return to “State of Origin”