cam smith

pdenny77
Member
Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat 16 Feb, 2013 8:06 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Re: cam smith

Unread post by pdenny77 » Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:56 pm

stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:47 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:42 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:09 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 10:50 am


Why? The easy option is to insult but provide no evidence to contrary. I eagerly await your well thought out response.

Yours in anticipation,

pdenny77.
Well it is perfectly simple. Nate was on his side and Cordner came over the top of him wrenching his arm into a chicken wing. Cant believe i have to explain that.
Wow. OK, I'll break it down. Google "hearsay". Your words alone (as clever as I am sure you are :roll: ) are not considered evidence. Re-watch the video.....maybe 5 times in your case.

I can't believe I have to explain that.
Try using your own advice. We are both giving our opinion. Its just yours is wrong.
I have used my own advice. I watched the video ten times instead though, just so I could be certain of how wrong you are and have come to the logical conclusion that you watched the game through one maroon eye.
You know what they say about opinions......


User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10769
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 141 times

Unread post by stryker » Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:58 pm

pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:56 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:47 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:42 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:09 pm

Well it is perfectly simple. Nate was on his side and Cordner came over the top of him wrenching his arm into a chicken wing. Cant believe i have to explain that.
Wow. OK, I'll break it down. Google "hearsay". Your words alone (as clever as I am sure you are :roll: ) are not considered evidence. Re-watch the video.....maybe 5 times in your case.

I can't believe I have to explain that.
Try using your own advice. We are both giving our opinion. Its just yours is wrong.
I have used my own advice. I watched the video ten times instead though, just so I could be certain of how wrong you are and have come to the logical conclusion that you watched the game through one maroon eye.
You know what they say about opinions......
Oh I see...you have watched it 10 times? why didnt you say so? my mistake.

pdenny77
Member
Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat 16 Feb, 2013 8:06 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by pdenny77 » Fri 02 Jun, 2017 4:03 pm

stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:58 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:56 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:47 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:42 pm


Wow. OK, I'll break it down. Google "hearsay". Your words alone (as clever as I am sure you are :roll: ) are not considered evidence. Re-watch the video.....maybe 5 times in your case.

I can't believe I have to explain that.
Try using your own advice. We are both giving our opinion. Its just yours is wrong.
I have used my own advice. I watched the video ten times instead though, just so I could be certain of how wrong you are and have come to the logical conclusion that you watched the game through one maroon eye.
You know what they say about opinions......
Oh I see...you have watched it 10 times? why didnt you say so? my mistake.
Everyone makes mistakes. Well, almost everyone. It's only valuable if you learn from it. Perhaps I could send you a DVD of the 2005 Origin series to try and convert you? What a year........

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10769
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 141 times

Unread post by stryker » Fri 02 Jun, 2017 4:10 pm

pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 4:03 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:58 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:56 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:47 pm


Try using your own advice. We are both giving our opinion. Its just yours is wrong.
I have used my own advice. I watched the video ten times instead though, just so I could be certain of how wrong you are and have come to the logical conclusion that you watched the game through one maroon eye.
You know what they say about opinions......
Oh I see...you have watched it 10 times? why didnt you say so? my mistake.
Everyone makes mistakes. Well, almost everyone. It's only valuable if you learn from it. Perhaps I could send you a DVD of the 2005 Origin series to try and convert you? What a year........
Ok cheers. Ill send you dvd's from 2006,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11,'12,'13,'15 and '16 you are paying freight though.

pdenny77
Member
Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat 16 Feb, 2013 8:06 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by pdenny77 » Fri 02 Jun, 2017 4:21 pm

stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 4:10 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 4:03 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:58 pm
pdenny77 wrote:
Fri 02 Jun, 2017 3:56 pm


I have used my own advice. I watched the video ten times instead though, just so I could be certain of how wrong you are and have come to the logical conclusion that you watched the game through one maroon eye.
You know what they say about opinions......
Oh I see...you have watched it 10 times? why didnt you say so? my mistake.
Everyone makes mistakes. Well, almost everyone. It's only valuable if you learn from it. Perhaps I could send you a DVD of the 2005 Origin series to try and convert you? What a year........
Ok cheers. Ill send you dvd's from 2006,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11,'12,'13,'15 and '16 you are paying freight though.
Nah, it's like watching a poorly written suspense/horror movie. So predictable. Actually just send me game 3, 2009 because I want to see Steve Price get knocked out. Please don't mention Ben Creagh, it's something we don't speak of.

Post Reply

Return to “State of Origin”