GNR4LIFE

Re: cam smith

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 12:48 pm

We stand alone weekends for a start.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 2:28 pm

Tigermama wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
shane2801 wrote:NSW still has the biggest grub in the NRL. Andrew Fifita. There is no bigger Grub, Cat, Lowie I have ever seen. The hatred I have for this mutant has no bounds.[/quote

Thaiday firmly has the the top grub position in his hand,
Closely followed by Nate miles, both Major grubs,
Thankfully we probably seen the last of both of them , if their performances on Wed night are any indication

In one way it will be a shame to see them dropped, but by next year they will never find a jumper that will cover Thiadays gut.
He's got a bit of a tummy happening. Needs to up his crunches and sit ups. :mrgreen:
You're very polite Mama, he looked like he'd swallowed an esky. :lol:

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 2:58 pm

Tigermama wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Has to be one of the fittest players in the modern game. Came into first grade in 03 and has never had a serious injury.
Lol, funny that. Maybe it's because he hardly gets tackled, as he quickly passes the ball before they get to him.
Well spotted TM. Smith definitely likes to just play the distributer role of passing before any defenders get the chance to get a hold of him, maybe he is a bit fearful of what will happen to him if they get the chance. I'm sure many, many players would love to grab him and practice their crusher tackles, choke holds, chicken wings, knee wrenches, ankle twists etc on the maggot who introduced most of these cowardly techniques into our game.
Would love to see it.....karma at it's finest.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 3:06 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
shane2801 wrote:NSW still has the biggest grub in the NRL. Andrew Fifita. There is no bigger Grub, Cat, Lowie I have ever seen. The hatred I have for this mutant has no bounds.[/quote

Thankfully we probably seen the last of both of them , if their performances on Wed night are any indication

In one way it will be a shame to see them dropped, but by next year they will never find a jumper that will cover Thiadays gut.
He's got a bit of a tummy happening. Needs to up his crunches and sit ups. :mrgreen:
Imagine what happens when we pic fit real footballers

We missed Papaalii , he was one of our best this series

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 4:35 pm

Look, all fans know Gallens a turd, but he's our turd. QLD have a squad full of them. Gallen made it very clear that he believed that QLD were bad winners (and they are - I've thought this for years) I reckon he just wanted to act like a pathetic child and walk off to prove a point. The maroons should just laugh it off. for Gods sake, it's not as though it's rare that you blokes win a series.
As for the refereeing and the decisions that went against you. I can't believe that one dead rubber game gets so under your skin. The Blues have copped horrendous decisions year after year, after year in so many games it's impossible to count. Many of these bad decisions have not only cost games, but series wins. And all we ever get from you lot is to suck it up. It's unbelievable that you think you're so entitled to never be on the wrong side of a hammering in the penalty count.
Last edited by Doc Tiger on Fri 15 Jul, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 4:45 pm

I think that most fair minded people would agree that Gallen is very self minded bad sportsman. but then again this is the age for these type of people, especially in big name tennis.

tiger_one

Post by tiger_one » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 5:11 pm

Newtown wrote:I think that most fair minded people would agree that Gallen is very self minded bad sportsman. but then again this is the age for these type of people, especially in big name tennis.
But standards are still standards.
And sporting codes that sit by and allow diminished standards and pamper their so-called champions/representatives will stand condemned.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 9:46 pm

happy tiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Imagine what happens when we pic fit real footballers

We missed Papaalii , he was one of our best this series
He's been better than both Miles and Thiaday for a while now.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:08 pm

wd in perth wrote:Look, all fans know Gallens a turd, but he's our turd. QLD have a squad full of them. Gallen made it very clear that he believed that QLD were bad winners (and they are - I've thought this for years) I reckon he just wanted to act like a pathetic child and walk off to prove a point. The maroons should just laugh it off. for Gods sake, it's not as though it's rare that you blokes win a series.
As for the refereeing and the decisions that went against you. I can't believe that one dead rubber game gets so under your skin. The Blues have copped horrendous decisions year after year, after year in so many games it's impossible to count. Many of these bad decisions have not only cost games, but series wins. And all we ever get from you lot is to suck it up. It's unbelievable that you think you're so entitled to never be on the wrong side of a hammering in the penalty count.
Gods right Hand must have had a massive shock when he realised that those bastards with the whistle were actually going to referee the qld team too.
Maybe he should have pulled out the script that he writes for SOO games, and made the Ref's read it on the field.
They obviously didn't read it before the game, as they usually do.
Otherwise they would have noticed that, No penalties were to be given to NSW untillQld were comfortably in front, and particularly no penalties were to be given against Coops, not now , not ever.!!!!
There's no doubt that the Refs were disrespectful to Cammy, but have been wanting to tell him to get stuffed for years anyway .
:bawling

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:17 pm

The refs have been favouring QLD for years it benefits the league for QLD to dominate.
They should have gone for an all in brawl at full-time.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 8:11 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

:lol: Too funny GCT!

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 6:02 pm

Cam Smith is not only the biggest grub the game has ever seen (that includes les boyd) he is also them most overrated player the game has ever seen.

Now, Johnathan Thurston....people been banging on about what a great ambassador for the game he is the last few years. Let me tell u this, he is a low life. Always has been and always will be. Picking a kicking tee up for a kid does not make up for a life filled with creepiness and grubbiness. J. Thurston is a dog of a human.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

hank37w

Post by hank37w » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 7:00 pm

Wow.

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 7:12 pm

king sirro wrote:Cam Smith is not only the biggest grub the game has ever seen (that includes les boyd) he is also them most overrated player the gane has ever seen.

Now, Johnathan Thurston....people been baging on about what a great ambassador for the game he is the last few years. Let me tell u this, he is a low life. Always has been and always will be. Picking a kicking tee up for a kid does not make up for a life filled with creepiness and grubbiness. J. Thurston is a dog of a human.
Did you forget your medication?
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 7:49 pm

king sirro wrote:Cam Smith is not only the biggest grub the game has ever seen (that includes les boyd) he is also them most overrated player the game has ever seen.

Now, Johnathan Thurston....people been banging on about what a great ambassador for the game he is the last few years. Let me tell u this, he is a low life. Always has been and always will be. Picking a kicking tee up for a kid does not make up for a life filled with creepiness and grubbiness. J. Thurston is a dog of a human.
Now I'm curious, have you have a bad dealing or interaction with Thurston.
If you don't wish all to know, PM if me, if you wish.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 7:56 pm

No need for a PM just ask the people of Coffs Harbour..

Cammy at his sooking best at the after hame presser today...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 8:36 pm

Geo. wrote:No need for a PM just ask the people of Coffs Harbour..

Cammy at his sooking best at the after hame presser today...

What he said
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 11:25 pm

I bet the refs hate being in charge of a Manly Melb game - you have Cam sooking in one ear and Jamie sooking in the other.