Woods and Tedesco

Earl
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Woods and Tedesco

Unread post by Earl » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:09 pm

Woods is probably one of the worse props in the NRL and it showed out there. Tedesco is a great player but losing Woods is probably good compensation for losing Tedesco.

Spud Murphy
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 64 times

Unread post by Spud Murphy » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:12 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:01 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 9:54 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 9:45 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 9:18 pm

X2 Some people really need to build a bridge and get over it!
Totally disagree.
Tedesco can suddenly tackle when he doesn't wear a tigers jersey. I have more ill will towards him now as it has amde it clearer he has been dogging it.
Mate he is playing in a team full of elite players, whereas he usually plays behind a team that is completely dominated most weeks. Of course he is going to be playing a whole lot better! I'd be worried if he didn't.
So him making try saving tackles tonight as the last line of defence, yet totally making no effort in our jersey is all due to the calibre of the players around him? Right.
He's been making the effort for us all along, he can't be accused of shirking like Moses did. If anything he has been trying too hard and things just haven't been coming off for him as nothing has been going great for our team all around. It's bloody hard for an individual to excel when your team is being badly beaten all over the field, especially when you're the last line of defence. Different team, different coaching structure, different game, different story tonight. I can see what's so hard to comprehend about that?

shakey4d
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by shakey4d » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:13 pm

Woods should be replaced by Vaughn.

JRD
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by JRD » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:13 pm

AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 7:06 pm
:rant going to get smashed tonight. Don't worry though some youngsters will get a go and it won't effect the results much.

Go queensland
Good judge you are

AnnandaleTiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by AnnandaleTiger » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:17 pm

Just another cocky Queenslander

Can't fault nsw tonight. Shame that teddy can turn it on when he wants to, especially in defence.

tigerbenji
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by tigerbenji » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:18 pm

Spud you are spot on, Tedesco hasnt layed down like Moses did.

Spud Murphy

Unread post by Spud Murphy » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:18 pm

shakey4d wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:13 pm
Woods should be replaced by Vaughn.
Why? He played well and he always has at this level, he's been an integral part of the Blues side for a few years now and his team won 28-4! No need for changes.

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by old man tiger » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:20 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:02 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:
tigerbenji wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 8:13 pm
Dont like the way these two have treated us but boy, Some of you i cant understand with some of the comments.
Totally disagree.
Tedesco can suddenly tackle when he doesn't wear a tigers jersey. I have more ill will towards him now as it has amde it clearer he has been dogging it.
YOU got to be kidding. Bit twisted!
Maybe because I don't care too much about origin, in the modern game it is just a cash grab. To me this is like watching an exhibition match. I only follow league for the Tigers and hearing current players, local juniors, say we aren't good enough for them has eroded any care factor I might otherwise have had.

I definitely can't say I'm unbiased, but he pulled off some great defence in this game, and watches the opposition stroll past in ours.

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 157 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:21 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:12 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:
old man tiger wrote:

Totally disagree.
Mate he is playing in a team full of elite players, whereas he usually plays behind a team that is completely dominated most weeks. Of course he is going to be playing a whole lot better! I'd be worried if he didn't.
So him making try saving tackles tonight as the last line of defence, yet totally making no effort in our jersey is all due to the calibre of the players around him? Right.
He's been making the effort for us all along, he can't be accused of shirking like Moses did. If anything he has been trying too hard and things just haven't been coming off for him as nothing has been going great for our team all around. It's bloody hard for an individual to excel when your team is being badly beaten all over the field, especially when you're the last line of defence. Different team, different coaching structure, different game, different story tonight. I can see what's so hard to comprehend about that?
His commitment in defence tonight is on another level compared to when he's wearing our jersey. Anyone with 20/20 vision could see that.

Spud Murphy

Unread post by Spud Murphy » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:26 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:21 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:12 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:

His commitment in defence tonight is on another level compared to when he's wearing our jersey. Anyone with 20/20 vision could see that.
You could probably say that about most of the Blues players tonight. Obviously, there was a major focus on doing everything to stop Qld crossing the tryline because I'm sure NSW are well aware of what can happen when Qld get a roll on.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 260 times

Unread post by Geo. » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:28 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:
old man tiger wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:

Totally disagree.
Did you see Darius Boyd's effort for Maloney's TRY...

I agree the hate for Tedesco is unhealthy...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:29 pm

If you cant see that Ted has been dogging it for the Tiges in defence then you are a poor judge.
He has NEVER defended for our club like he did tonight.

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 46 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:30 pm

AnnandaleTiger wrote:
:rant going to get smashed tonight. Don't worry though some youngsters will get a go and it won't effect the results much.

Go queensland
Geez your not much of a prediction expert are you??

Never mind, it just points out how good a player can play when he has good players around him, instead of plodders..
Tedesco was brilliant tonight in both attack and defence, and hopefully does it again next game, and on Sunday,
Woods went well also,
He deserves plenty of credit for his game tonight.
So much for the death riders here

Tacky
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 29 times

Unread post by Tacky » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:32 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:28 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Spud Murphy wrote:
old man tiger wrote:

Totally disagree.
Did you see Darius Boyd's effort for Maloney's TRY...

I agree the hate for Tedesco is unhealthy...
x2. Seriously, get over it.
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

stryker

Unread post by stryker » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:35 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:30 pm
AnnandaleTiger wrote:

Go queensland
Geez your not much of a prediction expert are you??

Never mind, it just points out how good a player can play when he has good players around him, instead of plodders..
Tedesco was brilliant tonight in both attack and defence, and hopefully does it again next game, and on Sunday,
Woods went well also,
He deserves plenty of credit for his game tonight.
So much for the death riders here
Lol good of you to have a go at the guy after the fact. Are you Gus Gould?

TSupps05
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by TSupps05 » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:41 pm

Tedesco had a blinder, just goes to show what this bloke can do behind a motivated forward pack with some mongrel...

Fade To Black
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 51 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:41 pm

:roll Stryk and Gunther. Don't have so much hate in you. Ted was near enough best on ground and Woods' offloads early in the game were brilliant with 3 or 4 defenders hanging off him. Which one of you blokes are on the top bunk tonight? Goodnight sweet prince's . Don't let the bedbugs bite!

stryker

Unread post by stryker » Wed 31 May, 2017 10:44 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Wed 31 May, 2017 10:41 pm
:roll Stryk and Gunther. Don't have so much hate in you. Ted was near enough best on ground and Woods' offloads early in the game were brilliant with 3 or 4 defenders hanging off him. Which one of you blokes are on the top bunk tonight? Goodnight sweet prince's . Don't let the bedbugs bite!
Woods was garbage and QLD owned the middle whilst he was out there.
Ted was MOM.

Return to “State of Origin”