Been liked: 32 times

Re: Origin 11 *Live thread..

Unread post by NT Tiger » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 6:42 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 5:54 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 11:11 am
http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugby-le ... spartanntp

Former New South Wales State of Origin coach Tom Raudonikis has launched an extraordinary attack on the Blues side, calling for two high profile players to be axed for game three in Brisbane.
The Blues squandered a 16-6 lead in game two, with Queensland winning 18-16 to level the series at one-game all.
Recommended for you:Gymnastics Kids Games - Search for Gymnastics Kids Games.
Ask.com/Gymnastics Kids Games | Sponsored
Raudonikis has used his appearance on Channel Nine’s NRL Footy Show to call for changes.
“Jarryd Hayne, on your performance, especially the second half, I wouldn’t pick you for the third and deciding game,” Raudonikis said.
“When you made the break down the left hand side, you had (Brett) Morris outside and you decided to go inside. Mate I didn’t know what you were doing then, you pass him the ball, he scores.”
Hayne has come in for criticism for his performance, which also saw him attempt a flick pass behind his back that went into touch.
But Raudonikis didn’t just single out Hayne for the axe.
“We have to make two changes, one’s Hayne, he’s got to go, he misses too many tackles and he’s not as good as he thinks he is,” the former Blues coach said.
“And the other bloke who’s got to go is (Mitchell) Pearce, didn’t see him in the second half, what did he do? Nothing?
“When you’ve got a player … Johnathan Thurston, running around the oval with a crook shoulder and a crook knee, and nobody hit him. Is he a protected species? Why wasn’t Pearce on him?”
Raudonikis said the Blues lost their way after half time.
“I couldn’t believe NSW got beaten. Can’t believe it. Did not score a point in the second half, that is disgraceful. I really mean that.
“NSW in the first half, right down to the script, well done Laurie Daley.
“(But) what did you say to the boys at half time, because they had to score at least another try to make sure they won the game, but they went out and played like they were defending.”
Raudonikis’ comments echo those of another former Blues halfback, with Andrew Johns labelling the NSW second half performance as the “dumbest” they’ve ever played.

Hahaha! Tommy can be a bit of a dropkick sometimes, but he's definitely got it right here - tells it like it is. "Hayne, he's got to go, he misses too many tackles and he's not as good as he thinks he is" - Classsic! :lol:
I can't disagree with a word he said. I too thought it was unbelievable.
"Quality Stupidity"

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 6:55 pm

Geeze was enjoying this series and eagerly awaiting game 3 bad luck on Boydy and Thursto.
JT may have played his last games for QLD and Australia. End of an exceptional era.

How would you like to be Kevvy Walters going into a decider against a full strength and very talented side minus Scott, Inglis, Thurston and Boyd....some sleepless nights coming up lol....

Black'n'White
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Black'n'White » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 7:14 pm

stryker wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 6:55 pm
Geeze was enjoying this series and eagerly awaiting game 3 bad luck on Boydy and Thursto.
JT may have played his last games for QLD and Australia. End of an exceptional era.

How would you like to be Kevvy Walters going into a decider against a full strength and very talented side minus Scott, Inglis, Thurston and Boyd....some sleepless nights coming up lol....
To be honest, Im not a fan of JT going out like that either.... Smith and Slater, Im not ashamed to say I would draw a wry smile if they were to go out on terms they cannot control somehow, but guys like JT and Cronk et al, play the game in the spirit it is supposed to be, and well deserve their dues.

bathursttiger
Has liked: 345 times
Been liked: 80 times

Unread post by bathursttiger » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 7:39 am

Anyone know how I can watch game 3 via internet in Mexico?

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 227 times
Been liked: 348 times

Unread post by Geo. » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 8:26 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 12 Jul, 2017 7:39 am

http://www.nrl.com/watchlive/watchovers ... fault.aspx

Or NRL Live....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

bathursttiger
Has liked: 345 times
Been liked: 80 times

Unread post by bathursttiger » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 9:49 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 12 Jul, 2017 8:26 am
bathursttiger wrote:

Or NRL Live....
Thanks Geo I've tried everything to try and watch it without success, most sites I tried won't work outside OZ.

Byron Bay Fan
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 49 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 9:58 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 12 Jul, 2017 9:49 am
Geo. wrote:
Wed 12 Jul, 2017 8:26 am
bathursttiger wrote:

Or NRL Live....
Thanks Geo I've tried everything to try and watch it without success, most sites I tried won't work outside OZ.
Hi Bathurst, be careful of time differences when OS. Times stated on NRL official website should/could be already adjusted to whatever country you are webbing from.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

maxxy86
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:11 pm

They may as well forfeited that game NSW.... Series was good as gone after not driving the dagger into the morons in game 2.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

tsjonathan
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:29 pm

Furious1 wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 7:49 pm
yeti wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 5:49 pm
tsjonathan wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 5:33 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 3:25 pm

They shouldnt but itll be a great test for NSW. Will it be as gutless as game 3 in 2015 or will they believe in themselves and finally step up? Will be awesome theatre.
could be ugly, like QLD 30 NSW 0

NSW really blew it
I thought this was always a danger game for the Blues. A great win in Game 1, a better Qld team for game 2. However, after watching this one I'm more confident of NSW getting up for game 3. I don't think the Blues will play as poorly again and I really don't think the Maroons will play any better. NSW by 8!
I tend to agree. We could go up there and get flogged, but i haven't forgotten that bar a poor decision by Hayne, NSW could easily have been in the position at halftime last night of having scored 50 points to Qld 10 in the last three halves of footy.
Theres no doubt it will be an enormous test, a bit of luck will probably be required, but what greater chance to win a series than at a packed Suncorp? NSW have definately not been capable of this in recent years, but his team can actually score points (despite the 2nd half last night) and unlike past NSW teams, i think prefer the fast surface at Suncorp. If all players are fit, id stick with the same line up, except one minor tweak in the starting side. I think some of the Blues were getting big heads and believing some of their own press, that won't be the case for Game 3.
we called it

Return to “State of Origin”