GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Origin 11 *Live thread..

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:44 am

Onthebus wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:30 am
Wonder if Pearce goes missing again in game 3

Hook Hayne, he is no team player, all about himself.
He's just constantly looking to see how he can make it about himself. From the try he bombed, to the way he celebrates. I got laughed at 3 years ago when on fulltime he ran 50m to the fence and stood with his arms out like the glory hound he is as the supporters flocked to him. It took him going to the US and bringing the American showmanship crap back with him for others to finally wake up to him. People hate Mundine because of his ego. This guy isn't any more humble.

Russell
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 104 times

Unread post by Russell » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:46 am

stryker wrote:
Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:23 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:16 pm
See it's not Wueensland ..it's the smug supporters...

Queensland deserved the win but NSW lost that game...
The smugness comes from continual surprise at your arrogance. You have no right to be so arrogant Geo but year after year you suit up. Its hillarious.
You were not so arrogant and ready to put the boot in after the first game.

What are you going to do when Thurston and Crock retire after the next game?

You'll be sooking for years to come!

Laugh it up the end is nigh!!!!!

Russell

Unread post by Russell » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:50 am

stryker wrote:
Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:35 pm
cktiger wrote:
Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:33 pm
stryker wrote:
Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:29 pm
cktiger wrote:
Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:19 pm

Cackle all you like ... only a clown would think they deserved that win.
Won the second half 12 blot against a team that was all over them. How is that undeserving?
Watch the replay and ask the ref.
LOL you are embarrassing yourself mate. Better side won.
You won by a goal kick - get serious, you'd think you have put a half a dozen tries on us.

Queensland arrogance has no bounds.

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:54 am

Lol russ dry those eyes. Still have a chance in three weeks. Pick yourself up and act like a man.

Russell

Unread post by Russell » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:06 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 6:22 am
I have not followed the debate due to being down club but what stuck out for me was Peats not chasing a guy towards the end of the game, he did a Woodsy and just let him run around him when about 20 metres out from the line. Maybe Peats can't handle 80 minutes. Woods was mainly ineffective, so predictable.
I get that your still upset your mate got dropped for Peats.

Having yourself on if you a berating a guy who played 76 minutes in the middle and then not chasing / or being quick enough in the last 4 minutes. He has been outstanding in both the games this year.

maxxy86
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:09 am

OK I've calmed down at ad now but that was just dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!!!!
Think its enough being a tigers supporter week in week out...but to add 2-3 games of origin per year is dumb dumb dumb dumber!!!!!!
And the dumbest thing is I'm a qlder living in Brisbane who supports the dumbest teams of ALL time!!!!!!!////////!!!!!!!!!!!/!!/!!!!

Rant OVERRRRRRR!!!!!////!!/!!;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

maxxy86
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:15 am

stryker wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 9:54 am
Lol russ dry those eyes. Still have a chance in three weeks. Pick yourself up and act like a man.
They have NO chance whatsoever in game 3.....Don't care what anyone says!!//////
Series was on the line and they weren't good enough leading by 10 in front of a home crowd. Yes qld played well but for the life of me why can't our halves CLOSE out a game.
Would love to see P Sterling get the coaching gig off the useless L Daley.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

cktiger
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by cktiger » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:16 am

stryker wrote:
You might want to pass that on to Princess Slater who had a little cry after the game.

Russell

Unread post by Russell » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:23 am

stryker wrote:
I have no tears - just looking forward to years of winning once a spine that comes along once in a hundred years is gone.

Boyd, Hunt?, Milford, McCormack... doesn't quite have the same amount of talent methinks.

I'll send you a dozen hankies once the new spine is in place. Lol

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 258 times

Unread post by Geo. » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:29 am

Still banging on the smugness I see ...calling people sooks ..very funny..

I'm still laughing at spine's don't win Origin's game 1 yet Game 2 it comes down to the spine almost all of the time..lolololo
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

GNR4LIFE

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:33 am

Russell wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:23 am
stryker wrote:
I have no tears - just looking forward to years of winning once a spine that comes along once in a hundred years is gone.

Boyd, Hunt?, Milford, McCormack... doesn't quite have the same amount of talent methinks.

All 3 of those are better options than Pearce.

Earl
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by Earl » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:35 am

Russell wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:06 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
I have not followed the debate due to being down club but what stuck out for me was Peats not chasing a guy towards the end of the game, he did a Woodsy and just let him run around him when about 20 metres out from the line. Maybe Peats can't handle 80 minutes. Woods was mainly ineffective, so predictable.

Having yourself on if you a berating a guy who played 76 minutes in the middle and then not chasing / or being quick enough in the last 4 minutes. He has been outstanding in both the games this year.
I think Robbie is a better player than Peats and it isn't close. I don't think he has been outstanding either. I think Peats is okay but all he does is catch and pass. Robbie has a complete game - sets up tries and a quality short and long kicking game.

Robbie's fault though is that he is a hog and comes up with dud plays at times. Hayne did that for us last night and it loses games.

Still I would have picked Robbie.

Earl

Unread post by Earl » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:36 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:33 am
Russell wrote:
stryker wrote:

Exactly. Everyone is thinking that Qld are going to be hopeless next year when Thurston and Cronk are out. Milford is a gun and looked like a quality SOO player. Boyd is a great player. Pearce is one of the worst origin level players I've ever seen.

GNR4LIFE

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:53 am

Earl wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:36 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:33 am
Russell wrote:
stryker wrote:

Exactly. Everyone is thinking that Qld are going to be hopeless next year when Thurston and Cronk are out. Milford is a gun and looked like a quality SOO player. Boyd is a great player. Pearce is one of the worst origin level players I've ever seen.
Qld will come back to the field when these guys retire, no doubt about that. But there's nothing to suggest that NSW will automatically begin their own doninent era when they do. Qld blooded Milford in game 1, and he was arguably their best player. Napa has looked good too and Hess will benefit from the experience too. To say NSW will have years of winning sounds more like wishful thinking rather than expectation. Years of winning comes through once in a life time players, like the ones Qld have had. There are no once in a life time players in the NSW side, nor are there any waiting in the wings. It will be an even contest fron next year.

Byron Bay Fan
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:56 am

Russell wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:06 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:

The Qld team also played for 80 mins did you see any of them let an attacking player just run by them without attempting to impede, you check a video out if you can find. I am not the poster here who commented on Peats lack of star status. Peats is the same as Damien Cook a one trick pony.

Surely they have been watching the old master dummy halves run around the paddock for years they should be trying to learn all the tricks. Yes there were other players last night who could do good short and long kicks but coming from DH it gives the less opposition less time and chance to prepare. It is another contingency that the opposition have to contend with, to have a player run at the DH rather than stay back that they can do if they know the DH can't perform such tricks. It depends on how serious we are to win the most coveted prize in the calendar.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:56 am

Geo. wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:29 am

I'm still laughing at spine's don't win Origin's game 1 yet Game 2 it comes down to the spine almost all of the time..lolololo
I predicted we'd lose game 1 as we didnt have the forwards and it was the weakest side chosen in a dozen years. I predicted we'd win game 2 after the new forwards would hold the blues pack allowing the spine to win the game. Do you want to know whats going to happen game 3? Lol....
Once again you display your ignorance of this level of football. Just stick to the tigers where you are right occasionally.

tsjonathan
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:57 am

i think brodie croft will come in, in a few years

Earl

Unread post by Earl » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 11:38 am

stryker wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:56 am
Geo. wrote:
Thu 22 Jun, 2017 10:29 am

I predicted we'd lose game 1 as we didnt have the forwards and it was the weakest side chosen in a dozen years. I predicted we'd win game 2 after the new forwards would hold the blues pack allowing the spine to win the game. Do you want to know whats going to happen game 3? Lol....
Once again you display your ignorance of this level of football. Just stick to the tigers where you are right occasionally.
Styker - I'll say one thing. You can dish it out.

Return to “State of Origin”