NSW Origin Team

swag tiger

Re: NSW Origin Team

Post by swag tiger » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:24 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sat 21 Oct, 2017 4:44 pm
lol... I remember watching GI scoring a try against the Wests Tigers in a wheelchair.
He scored with a blown ACL thanks to Suli coming off his line too early.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 12:29 am

I know Ferguson has been running big metres again this year ... but Origin defence is a different beast.
He has a lot of stupid errors in him that hurt you in tight games, like the other week when he took a bomb close to his line and then ran right for the sideline where he got taken into touch . There’s at least a couple of terrible mistakes in him every week... plus he was a naughty boy last year.
Not for me.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 10:14 am

greatodensraven wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:22 pm
Lots of talk about Brooks being in the mix. Personally I’d like to see him get us to the finals (& beyond) first but it would no doubt be a great achievement if he was picked.

No mention of Rowdy tho....
Too many gun second rowers around at the moment for Rowdy to be in the mix, I reckon. I even think Aloiai would be thereabouts if it weren't for the big line up of backrowers playing so well. De Belin, Frizzell, Cordner, Crichton, Graham (not that he deserves to be there but he will be), Sims, Jackson, Finucane - lots of competition for the backrow and bench spots there.

neil.bennett

Post by neil.bennett » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 9:39 pm

To save the arguement.

Tariq Sims - NSW (he represent nsw state of origin u18’s (i may wrong).

Korbin Sims - Elgible for both NSW and QLD. He chose QLD (his family says he’s a little bit different)

Hopefully Tariq gets picked this year as he is back to best, instilling fear in the opposition.

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 9:46 pm

neil.bennett wrote:
Thu 19 Apr, 2018 9:39 pm
To save the arguement.

Tariq Sims - NSW (he represent nsw state of origin u18’s (i may wrong).

Korbin Sims - Elgible for both NSW and QLD. He chose QLD (his family says he’s a little bit different)

Hopefully Tariq gets picked this year as he is back to best, instilling fear in the opposition.
I agree if Tariq is not picked I will be filthy.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 8:54 am

Blake Green and James Maloney