NSW Origin Team

WswWt
Member
Member
Posts: 798
Joined: Mon 11 Feb, 2013 1:27 pm

Re: NSW Origin Team

Post by WswWt » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:14 am

I’m so happy for Addo Carr! Champion of a guy and even better player. Good kid


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41154
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:55 am

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 6:22 am
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 05 Jun, 2018 10:35 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 29 May, 2018 2:26 pm
Wonder why the NRL decided to delete this post

Image
Be careful what you wish for hyphen

To kill someone you have to be in a place to be killed yourself

Painting a target on your jersey ain't always smart
Hahaha... If you say so Mr Flannery
Mr Flannery ????

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7164
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:19 am

Most over hyped game on the Calendar. By the time kick off arrives we have been smashed with so much promo stuff that your over before it starts.

If they could just back off with all the crap, the game would be better for it.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41154
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:24 am

supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Most over hyped game on the Calendar. By the time kick off arrives we have been smashed with so much promo stuff that your over before it starts.

If they could just back off with all the crap, the game would be better for it.
Blame Channel 9 , its their baby

Watch Channel 9 3 times a year bar cricket season and know we don't even have to worry about that

Well actually 2 times , working tonight so will watch the Fox replay when I get home

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29643
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:41 am

Wish Roy n HG still called it...

3 games a year have to put up with 9...booooooooo
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong


supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7164
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:46 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:24 am
supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Most over hyped game on the Calendar. By the time kick off arrives we have been smashed with so much promo stuff that your over before it starts.

If they could just back off with all the crap, the game would be better for it.
Blame Channel 9 , its their baby

Watch Channel 9 3 times a year bar cricket season and know we don't even have to worry about that

Well actually 2 times , working tonight so will watch the Fox replay when I get home
Your right, nine should be banned from all sport coverage. Let them stick to the tacky stuff they are so good at

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 9:01 am

supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:46 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:24 am
supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Most over hyped game on the Calendar. By the time kick off arrives we have been smashed with so much promo stuff that your over before it starts.

If they could just back off with all the crap, the game would be better for it.
Blame Channel 9 , its their baby

Watch Channel 9 3 times a year bar cricket season and know we don't even have to worry about that

Well actually 2 times , working tonight so will watch the Fox replay when I get home
Your right, nine should be banned from all sport coverage. Let them stick to the tacky stuff they are so good at
All well and good but not everyone can afford Fox or pay TV.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6100
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:17 am

supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:46 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:24 am
supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Most over hyped game on the Calendar. By the time kick off arrives we have been smashed with so much promo stuff that your over before it starts.

If they could just back off with all the crap, the game would be better for it.
Blame Channel 9 , its their baby

Watch Channel 9 3 times a year bar cricket season and know we don't even have to worry about that

Well actually 2 times , working tonight so will watch the Fox replay when I get home
Your right, nine should be banned from all sport coverage. Let them stick to the tacky stuff they are so good at
Agreed but Ch 9 pay A LOT of money for those rights, and that money funds the wider game.

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3495
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:01 pm

Well Qld have managed to do it again, got everyone thinking they can't win.
No JT, no Smith, no Cronk, now no Slater.
No pressure!!!!

NSW are expected to win, which is exactly what Qld want.
All the pressure is on this NSW side, a team full of debutantes all under pressure to deliver NSW a win over a depleated QLD side.

I smell a surprise.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8268
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:09 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:24 am
supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Most over hyped game on the Calendar. By the time kick off arrives we have been smashed with so much promo stuff that your over before it starts.

If they could just back off with all the crap, the game would be better for it.
Blame Channel 9 , its their baby

Watch Channel 9 3 times a year bar cricket season and know we don't even have to worry about that

Well actually 2 times , working tonight so will watch the Fox replay when I get home
Expecting a busy night at the pizza shop?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8268
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:10 pm

Russell wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 9:01 am
supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:46 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:24 am
supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Most over hyped game on the Calendar. By the time kick off arrives we have been smashed with so much promo stuff that your over before it starts.

If they could just back off with all the crap, the game would be better for it.
Blame Channel 9 , its their baby

Watch Channel 9 3 times a year bar cricket season and know we don't even have to worry about that

Well actually 2 times , working tonight so will watch the Fox replay when I get home
Your right, nine should be banned from all sport coverage. Let them stick to the tacky stuff they are so good at
All well and good but not everyone can afford Fox or pay TV.
Cancel ya Wi Fi and invest in the sports package.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5611
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:17 pm

supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:19 am
Most over hyped game on the Calendar. By the time kick off arrives we have been smashed with so much promo stuff that your over before it starts.

If they could just back off with all the crap, the game would be better for it.
Absolutely. Fox aswell. You tune into a pre NRL game show and get 2 mins about the NRL game and the rest about origin. Sometimes weeks before . it's so boring

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:19 pm

Demps wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 3:10 pm
Russell wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 9:01 am
supercoach wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:46 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 8:24 am


Blame Channel 9 , its their baby

Watch Channel 9 3 times a year bar cricket season and know we don't even have to worry about that

Well actually 2 times , working tonight so will watch the Fox replay when I get home
Your right, nine should be banned from all sport coverage. Let them stick to the tacky stuff they are so good at
All well and good but not everyone can afford Fox or pay TV.
Cancel ya Wi Fi and invest in the sports package.
Don't need to, I'm not the one complaining about channel 9.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5545
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:19 pm

WswWt wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 7:14 am
I’m so happy for Addo Carr! Champion of a guy and even better player. Good kid
Just dont get him to house-sit your place while you are away for a few weeks. "I couldn't wait" is his catchcry. Good on the turncoat worm. Fast as the wind and just about as flighty as it in defence.

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:54 pm

Do you change a winning team? Aitken was probably unlucky not to be picked and Jimmy was pretty quiet tonight.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:56 pm

upthetigers wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:54 pm
Do you change a winning team? Aitken was probably unlucky not to be picked and Jimmy was pretty quiet tonight.
I wouldn't if he is still playing well at club level. Jimmy was marking Inglis and thought he did well considering Inglis was QLD's best player and would of been a hard task for anyone.

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 12:19 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:56 pm
upthetigers wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:54 pm
Do you change a winning team? Aitken was probably unlucky not to be picked and Jimmy was pretty quiet tonight.
I wouldn't if he is still playing well at club level. Jimmy was marking Inglis and thought he did well considering Inglis was QLD's best player and would of been a hard task for anyone.
Aitken completely outclassed Inglis when they played each other this year. There were many positives last night but one of the negatives was the difficulty we had coming out of our own end. Roberts looks good in open space but he does none of the dirty hit ups and goes missing in games. He was easily our worst player. Aitken would be a better option IMO we have plenty of other game breakers in the team.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 12:36 pm

upthetigers wrote:
Thu 07 Jun, 2018 12:19 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:56 pm
upthetigers wrote:
Wed 06 Jun, 2018 11:54 pm
Do you change a winning team? Aitken was probably unlucky not to be picked and Jimmy was pretty quiet tonight.
I wouldn't if he is still playing well at club level. Jimmy was marking Inglis and thought he did well considering Inglis was QLD's best player and would of been a hard task for anyone.
Aitken completely outclassed Inglis when they played each other this year. There were many positives last night but one of the negatives was the difficulty we had coming out of our own end. Roberts looks good in open space but he does none of the dirty hit ups and goes missing in games. He was easily our worst player. Aitken would be a better option IMO we have plenty of other game breakers in the team.
Thats true, but Inglis was below average for the first 6 weeks this year. He didn't look confident and that's when I sold him in supercoach and Inglis has been on fire ever since. He has been really good lately, I wouldn't have a problem either way but if there was going to be any changes I see that being the only one.

Post Reply