Page 1 of 1

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 30 Oct, 2017 11:52 am
by Munk
jadtiger wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:20 am
Moses will always look good against substandard opposition against NRL teams not so much.Am happy he left he is not a team player
He wasnt a team player here as he was a big fish in a shallow dank pool. When he is a part of a capable team he does become a team man. He proved that with Parramatta during the back half of the season.

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:16 pm
by Magnus
Munk wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 11:52 am
jadtiger wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:20 am
Moses will always look good against substandard opposition against NRL teams not so much.Am happy he left he is not a team player
He wasnt a team player here as he was a big fish in a shallow dank pool. When he is a part of a capable team he does become a team man. He proved that with Parramatta during the back half of the season.
god i hope moses doesn't make the nsw team

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 30 Oct, 2017 3:57 pm
by Tiger Come Lately
Munk wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 11:52 am
jadtiger wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:20 am
Moses will always look good against substandard opposition against NRL teams not so much.Am happy he left he is not a team player
He wasnt a team player here as he was a big fish in a shallow dank pool. When he is a part of a capable team he does become a team man. He proved that with Parramatta during the back half of the season.
Yeh, he did that with us the back end of 2016 as well, while we didn't make the finals he put in a decent effort, not so good the following year. Lets see how he goes in 2018.

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 30 Oct, 2017 4:07 pm
by Magnus
Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 3:57 pm
Munk wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 11:52 am
jadtiger wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:20 am
Moses will always look good against substandard opposition against NRL teams not so much.Am happy he left he is not a team player
He wasnt a team player here as he was a big fish in a shallow dank pool. When he is a part of a capable team he does become a team man. He proved that with Parramatta during the back half of the season.
Yeh, he did that with us the back end of 2016 as well, while we didn't make the finals he put in a decent effort, not so good the following year. Lets see how he goes in 2018.
Lebanon better watch out. He may switch to play for Tonga mid tournament if Lebanon start losing.

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Sat 25 Nov, 2017 8:59 am
by Byron Bay Fan
Magnus wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 4:07 pm
Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 3:57 pm
Munk wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 11:52 am
jadtiger wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:20 am
Moses will always look good against substandard opposition against NRL teams not so much.Am happy he left he is not a team player
He wasnt a team player here as he was a big fish in a shallow dank pool. When he is a part of a capable team he does become a team man. He proved that with Parramatta during the back half of the season.
Yeh, he did that with us the back end of 2016 as well, while we didn't make the finals he put in a decent effort, not so good the following year. Lets see how he goes in 2018.
Lebanon better watch out. He may switch to play for Tonga mid tournament if Lebanon start losing.
Mitch handled those big guys quite okay - even one on one in some cases! It is in today's SMH that he is a favourite of Fittler the new SOO coach - watch this space.

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Wed 04 Apr, 2018 10:11 pm
by tsjonathan
Corey Thompson

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Wed 04 Apr, 2018 10:13 pm
by WestsBenTigers
tsjonathan wrote:
Wed 04 Apr, 2018 10:11 pm
Corey Thompson
I think he is a Queenslander

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 9:17 am
by Byron Bay Fan
if there is a position vacant for a good swearer in the pack then Mitch would be no. 1 contender.

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:28 pm
by happy tiger
Look I think you blokes need some help with your side

1 Wighton
2 Morris
3 Hayne
4 Dugan
5 Morris
6 Moses
7 Austin
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Mannah
11 Sutton
12 Sims
13 Merrin

14 Tedesco
15 Boyd
16 Heighington
17 Buhrer

18 Cordner

Thank me after the series OK

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:37 pm
by WestsBenTigers
1. Tedesco
2. Cotric
3. Aitken
4. Roberts
5. Trbojevic
6. Keary
7. Maloney
8. De Belin
9. Koroisau
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Jackson
13. Trbojevic

14. Graham
15. RCG
16. Klemmer
17. Frizell

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:47 pm
by will1999
1. Tedesco
2. Mansour
3. Turbo
4. Mitchel
5. Ferguson
6. Keary
7. Maloney
8. Klemmer
9. McInnes
10. Vaugn
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic
14. Finucane
15. De belin
16. RCG
17. Graham

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 6:07 pm
by supercoach
1 Tom Turbo
2 Cotric
3 Dugan
4 Mitchell
5 Mansour
6 Blake Green
7 Maloney
8 Klemmer
9 McInnes
10 Vaughn
11 Cordner
12 De belin
13 Brother of Turbo
14 Frizell
15 jackson
16 Graham
17 Tedesco

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 6:13 pm
by TSupps05
1. Tedesco
2. Turbo
3. Roberts
4. Aitken
5. Addo-Carr
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Vaughan
9. Cook
10. Campell-Gillard
11. Frizell
12. Cordner
13. Trbojevic

14. De Belin
15. Klemmer
16. Graham
17. Peachey

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 6:22 pm
by Fibros
When was the last time we beat the Rorters twice in the same year? They should have a few players missing next time we play them.

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 6:32 pm
by Pawsandclaws
TSupps05 wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 6:13 pm
1. Tedesco
2. Turbo
3. Roberts
4. Aitken
5. Addo-Carr
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Vaughan
9. Cook
10. Campell-Gillard
11. Frizell
12. Cordner
13. Trbojevic

14. De Belin
15. Klemmer
16. Graham
17. Peachey
Turbo to fullback, Cotric over Mansour for the wing, Dugan in the centres with AItken, De Belin to start, Trbojevic to the bench, and Tariq Sims in the second row.

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 6:53 pm
by Nelson
Not sure why anyone would pick Tedesco over Tom Trbojevic at fullback on form...

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:34 pm
by bathursttiger
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:28 pm
Look I think you blokes need some help with your side

1 Wighton
2 Morris
3 Hayne
4 Dugan
5 Morris
6 Moses
7 Austin
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Mannah
11 Sutton
12 Sims
13 Merrin

14 Tedesco
15 Boyd
16 Heighington
17 Buhrer

18 Cordner

Thank me after the series OK
Happy,
Darius can't play for NSW, even though I know that QLD keep changing the border line between NSW and QLD!!!!

Re: NSW Origin Team

Posted: Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:42 pm
by WestsBenTigers
bathursttiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:34 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:28 pm
Look I think you blokes need some help with your side

1 Wighton
2 Morris
3 Hayne
4 Dugan
5 Morris
6 Moses
7 Austin
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Mannah
11 Sutton
12 Sims
13 Merrin

14 Tedesco
15 Boyd
16 Heighington
17 Buhrer

18 Cordner

Thank me after the series OK
Happy,
Darius can't play for NSW, even though I know that QLD keep changing the border line between NSW and QLD!!!!
Shannon Boyd