New Halfback Needed

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Re: New Halfback Needed

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:06 pm

6. Keary
7. Maloney

Let's not muck around Freddy.


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:10 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:06 pm
6. Keary
7. Maloney

Let's not muck around Freddy.
Keary is a piss ant
I'd go with Blake Green :D
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:16 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:10 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:06 pm
6. Keary
7. Maloney

Let's not muck around Freddy.
Keary is a piss ant
I'd go with Blake Green :D
He may be a piss ant, but I think he would combine with Maloney better and have more to offer than Green. Could be wrong - either of them would do, as long as we don't see Pearce or Moses anywhere near there!

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7564
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:18 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:16 pm
hobbo wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:10 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 31 Mar, 2018 10:06 pm
6. Keary
7. Maloney

Let's not muck around Freddy.
Keary is a piss ant
I'd go with Blake Green :D
He may be a piss ant, but I think he would combine with Maloney better and have more to offer than Green. Could be wrong - either of them would do, as long as we don't see Pearce or Moses anywhere near there!
True
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

Post Reply