NSW Residents Squad v QLD..

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29668
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

NSW Residents Squad v QLD..

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:18 pm

THE 2018 INTRUST SUPER NSW RESIDENTS SQUAD IS AS FOLLOWS:

Aaron Gray (Newtown Jets)
Bayley Sironen (Western Suburbs Magpies)
Billy Brittain (North Sydney Bears)
Blayke Brailey (Newtown Jets)
Caleb Aekins (Penrith Panthers)
Dean Britt (North Sydney Bears)
Ed Murphy (Mounties)
Jacob Felise (Western Suburbs Magpies)
Kurt Dillon (Newtown Jets)
Kyle Flanagan (Newtown Jets)
Liam Martin (Penrith Panthers)
Luke Garner (Western Suburbs Magpies)
Maika Sivo (Penrith Panthers)
Mawene Hiroti (North Sydney Bears)
Ofahiki Ogden (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
Scott Sorensen (Newtown Jets)
Sean O’Sullivan (Wyong Roos)
Suaia Matagi (Wentworthville Magpies)
Tony Satini (Mounties)

Coach: Shane Millard
Assistant Coach: Guy Missio

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/06/1 ... residents/

Well done JJ Luke and Bayley..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong


User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:19 pm

Interesting that none of these three have seen first grade yet this year especially given there are some guys that'd be eligible for residents that have that weren't picked (McQueen, Sue for a start).

I'd like to see Felise given a go in first grade again and definitely want to see what Garner can do.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2035
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:32 pm

Congratulations to our 3 players who have made the side.

Strange that Felise is in the top squad and hasn’t got a look in all year. Obviously he is playing well to make this side.

Is he the only top squad member not to play first grade this year?

I’d like to see Garner promoted to the top squad. Looks the goods to me.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29668
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:34 pm

I'm just glad a QLDer..JJ gets to bash other QLDers..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:40 pm

Aaron Gray? He has never looked out of place in first grade. What's going on there?


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5619
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:47 pm

Which one is a hooker?

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29668
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:51 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:47 pm
Which one is a hooker?
Billy Brittan guy keeping Farah out of ISP..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:52 pm

Brailey. Older brother being the Brailey that is starting at the Sharks.

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:53 pm


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5619
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:53 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:51 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:47 pm
Which one is a hooker?
Billy Brittan guy keeping Farah out of ISP..
He'll do.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5619
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:56 pm

MacDougall wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:52 pm
Brailey. Older brother being the Brailey that is starting at the Sharks.
We'll take him aswell.

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:16 pm

Brailey is only a kid too and will never be the Sharks 9 with his big brother there ahead of him. I'd definitely be looking into it.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8284
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 7:30 am

Heres the inside scoop on JJ Felise...

He's soft and not first grade standard.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3749
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 8:12 am

I did not watch the ISP yesterday, but a mate he did said Felise was a standout. For some reason he can't get a look in, even with our pack being regularly trounced.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3426
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 8:25 am

MacDougall wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:40 pm
Aaron Gray? He has never looked out of place in first grade. What's going on there?
Well he played a game for the Sharks earlier this year where he looked decidedly out of place in first grade and he hasn't got a look in since. When he went there I don't think he expected he'd be behind the likes of Edrick Lee, Jesse Ramien and Sione Katoa in the pecking order but he is. Holmes, Dugan, Ramien, Leutele, Lee, Katoa, Feki and then Gray seems to be about where Flanagan has them placed at the moment given his selections.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29668
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 9:10 am

Demps wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 7:30 am
Heres the inside scoop on JJ Felise...

He's soft and not first grade standard.
He's a Queenslander
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 11:43 am

Nelson wrote:
Mon 18 Jun, 2018 8:25 am
MacDougall wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 9:40 pm
Aaron Gray? He has never looked out of place in first grade. What's going on there?
Well he played a game for the Sharks earlier this year where he looked decidedly out of place in first grade and he hasn't got a look in since. When he went there I don't think he expected he'd be behind the likes of Edrick Lee, Jesse Ramien and Sione Katoa in the pecking order but he is. Holmes, Dugan, Ramien, Leutele, Lee, Katoa, Feki and then Gray seems to be about where Flanagan has them placed at the moment given his selections.
Missed that game. He always looked good for Souths. Maybe just isn't vibing at Cronulla and could use a change of a scenery. Could be a good replacement for Naiqama.

Silentio
Member
Member
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon 01 Jun, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Silentio » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 11:48 am

Shane Millard as coach.

Is that the same Shane Millard who played for Wests Magpies?

Post Reply