Game 2 Origin sold out

Post Reply
User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2934
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Game 2 Origin sold out

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sun 24 Jun, 2018 6:07 pm

Confirmed ANZ has sold out for tonight's match



User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 5860
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Sun 24 Jun, 2018 6:32 pm

I got tix.

Seriously nervous. Sweating on a NSW win.

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2244
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:34 pm

They gave away at Least 20,000 tix via radio competitions....would not happen in the 90’s

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:57 pm

tigerap wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:34 pm
They gave away at Least 20,000 tix via radio competitions....would not happen in the 90’s
Only had to sell half the tickets in the 90s. And honestly who pays money for the tickets up high at ANZ.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5341
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:34 am

tigerap wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:34 pm
They gave away at Least 20,000 tix via radio competitions....would not happen in the 90’s
What crap.


Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:01 am

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:57 pm
tigerap wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:34 pm
They gave away at Least 20,000 tix via radio competitions....would not happen in the 90’s
Only had to sell half the tickets in the 90s. And honestly who pays money for the tickets up high at ANZ.
And who would pay anything for up high tickets at the old SFS - only went once on free tickets, don't think there were any big screens in those days, was like looking at pins.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:15 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:01 am
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:57 pm
tigerap wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:34 pm
They gave away at Least 20,000 tix via radio competitions....would not happen in the 90’s
Only had to sell half the tickets in the 90s. And honestly who pays money for the tickets up high at ANZ.
And who would pay anything for up high tickets at the old SFS - only went once on free tickets, don't think there were any big screens in those days, was like looking at pins.
I’ve sat in both and ANZ is ridiculous

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:49 am

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:15 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:01 am
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:57 pm
tigerap wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:34 pm
They gave away at Least 20,000 tix via radio competitions....would not happen in the 90’s
Only had to sell half the tickets in the 90s. And honestly who pays money for the tickets up high at ANZ.
And who would pay anything for up high tickets at the old SFS - only went once on free tickets, don't think there were any big screens in those days, was like looking at pins.
I’ve sat in both and ANZ is ridiculous
Well you did better than me, there were no seats at top of SFS for SOO about 1980 and no big screens.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4939
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 8:25 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:49 am
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:15 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 25 Jun, 2018 6:01 am
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sun 24 Jun, 2018 7:57 pm


Only had to sell half the tickets in the 90s. And honestly who pays money for the tickets up high at ANZ.
And who would pay anything for up high tickets at the old SFS - only went once on free tickets, don't think there were any big screens in those days, was like looking at pins.
I’ve sat in both and ANZ is ridiculous
Well you did better than me, there were no seats at top of SFS for SOO about 1980 and no big screens.
That's called the roof BBF.... :lol:

User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 5860
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 9:38 am

I had a great time inside and outside after (helps that we won)

I enjoyed the change of prospective watching game from the stadium with no additional commentary.

Post Reply